Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Jeep dealers near St. Louis (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/jeep-dealers-near-st-louis-191002.html)

traitor08 10-02-2012 08:56 PM

Jeep dealers near St. Louis

I live about 90 miles north of St. Louis. I am trying to find a dealer to look at getting into a Unlimited Rubicon. Any dealers stand out any where near here. I have emailed some recommended dealers but haven't gotten responses. I won't mention which dealers until I have mine purchased and can say who lost out when I post my pics. So just throw up some options, you know somewhat my location, obviously I am not going to go across the country.to get one.

raythom3 10-02-2012 10:47 PM

Born and raised in St. Louis myself, being 90 miles north, I would say that you have quite a few options. You have the entire Highway 70 corridor all the way out to Warrenton or even Columbia to find something that fits your requirements. We live in Las Vegas now and with only 2 Jeep dealers locally we opted to go 300 miles to San Diego to find ours. I actually spent quite a bit of time on Autotrader Online.com searching locally and didn't like the way the dealers tacked on $5,000 of BS just to pump the price up. Take your time searching and make sure that you are getting what you want!

SCCSD78 10-02-2012 10:57 PM

I'm 30 miles SE of STL, lots of dealers... Lots are a joke, I'm weeding them out myself. Why is it they wanna play ball till they hear tread lightly ?

Cyalume 10-02-2012 11:55 PM

I bought my Jeep from South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep and it was a good experience. My sales consultant was Randy Brinckman.

Contact him and tell him James L. sent you, I regularly talk to him.

314-487-1010 x308 OR rbrinckman@southcountyautos.com

GTJeep 10-03-2012 07:51 AM

I live in downtown St. Louis. My experience was terrible with every dealer within 75 miles. Your best bet is to deal with Pat at Field's in Chicago. He found every available incentive he could for me and went the extra mile to make it a pleasant experience. (The 2012 I bought just across the River in Illinois dropped a valve at 1700 miles. The dealer and local Chrysler Rep took 2 and a half months doing nothing and other dealers weren't interested in helping after that. Pat stepped up and helped me get a 2013. I would personally never buy a Chrysler product anywhere else no matter how far I had to go).

whetstone 10-03-2012 09:14 AM

If you're up to driving to Springfield MO, check out Youngblood.

scipio337 10-03-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTJeep (Post 2856506)
I live in downtown St. Louis. My experience was terrible with every dealer within 75 miles. Your best bet is to deal with Pat at Field's in Chicago. He found every available incentive he could for me and went the extra mile to make it a pleasant experience. (The 2012 I bought just across the River in Illinois dropped a valve at 1700 miles. The dealer and local Chrysler Rep took 2 and a half months doing nothing and other dealers weren't interested in helping after that. Pat stepped up and helped me get a 2013. I would personally never buy a Chrysler product anywhere else no matter how far I had to go).

+1.

I live in West County, and would go see Pat in a heartbeat.

If you're 90 miles north of St. Louis (Bowling Green, Hannibal?), you're already closer to Pat than I am!

traitor08 10-03-2012 06:57 PM

I am in BG, I have currently asked pat for a quote, haven't heard back yet.