Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   The big brown truck. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/the-big-brown-truck-191166.html)

Dick Blonov 10-03-2012 05:02 PM

The big brown truck.
 
1 Attachment(s)
:whistling:

Attachment 166085

DB

pluke the 2 10-03-2012 05:03 PM

vibrators?

strap on?

clean Canadian oil?

kbwwolf 10-03-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluke the 2 (Post 2858126)
vibrators?

strap on?

clean Canadian oil?


:rofl:

What pluke said. What's in the other two boxes?

kjeeper10 10-03-2012 05:13 PM

Life size rubber companion ?

lolpetewtf 10-03-2012 05:53 PM

worst thread ever?

Dick Blonov 10-03-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluke the 2 (Post 2858126)
vibrators?

strap on?

clean Canadian oil?

Close. Texas air, Malaysian rubber, and most likely Canadian (or Chinese, whatever) aluminum. Oh, and Canadian oil is all but clean :D

Also got me some Gorillas (probably explains the hold up in customs).

DB

tabber02 10-03-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Blonov (Post 2858365)
Close. Texas air, Malaysian rubber, and most likely Canadian (or Chinese, whatever) aluminum. Oh, and Canadian oil is all but clean :D

Also got me some Gorillas (probably explains the hold up in customs).

DB

:thumb: look forward to seeing them on your rig... :popcorn:

Lowerumble 10-03-2012 07:35 PM

Reminds me of a custom license plate that ends up only making sense to the person that created it. I once pulled over at a gas station after following a lady for the last 1.5 hours and asked her what her friggin plate meant. It turned out nothing, it was just the two weird names of her chihuahuas smashed together. :banghead: I guess she would find it funny if she was ever in the car behind her...

Dick Blonov 10-03-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lowerumble (Post 2858716)
Reminds me of a custom license plate that ends up only making sense to the person that created it. I once pulled over at a gas station after following a lady for the last 1.5 hours and asked her what her friggin plate meant. It turned out nothing, it was just the two weird names of her chihuahuas smashed together. :banghead: I guess she would find it funny if she was ever in the car behind her...

HA! I'm from Montreal but lived in Ontario for a bit. Following this guy on the 401 with a vanity plate : TBRNAK. I figured he was from Québec too :) I bet the Ontario DMV clerck never saw it coming!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tabber02 (Post 2858664)
:thumb: look forward to seeing them on your rig... :popcorn:

Pics forthcoming for sure (along with the other height enhancing goodies).


DB

ESP 10-03-2012 08:13 PM

Ahh yes...the brown truck is bringing me something too.

Dick Blonov 10-03-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESP (Post 2858851)
Ahh yes...the brown truck is bringing me something too.

Maybe we should click like :rofl2:

DB

pluke the 2 10-04-2012 10:04 AM

lol

Mike1972chev 10-04-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolpetewtf (Post 2858251)
worst thread ever?


BEST thread ever!!! lol (strap ons !!!!! L M A O ! !!!!!))):rofl:

Dick Blonov 10-04-2012 11:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:facepalm:

Attachment 166320

DB

gr8fulKID 10-04-2012 11:40 AM

I support this thread since I am getting my tires today

ESP 10-04-2012 01:48 PM

Oh the brown truck is coming...it's bringing lots of goodies later this week

Dick Blonov 10-04-2012 01:59 PM

UPS Race Truck - Draft - YouTube


DB

Dick Blonov 10-04-2012 05:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh the big brown truck came to my house, and tomorrow I'll let out some of that Texas air (as the little yellow sticker says: shipped at maximum pressure, no way José). Pluke might say (in a remote reference to his earlier post), mount and enjoy! :D

:dance:

Attachment 166383

As an appetizer, one crappy phone pic.

DB

ImWhisper 10-04-2012 10:48 PM

Only three?

Dick Blonov 10-05-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImWhisper (Post 2863328)
Only three?

HAHAHA!

5x285/75R16 Grabber AT2's mounted on Chaos 5 wheels.

:Thanx: DTD!


DB

Dick Blonov 10-06-2012 05:33 PM

4 Attachment(s)
A few pics (always the crappy cell phone pics; too lazy to grab the camera :D)

Attachment 166728Attachment 166729Attachment 166730Attachment 166731

ImWhisper 10-06-2012 08:35 PM

Looking good!

:)

Dick Blonov 01-16-2013 04:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:whistling:

Attachment 198609


Finally!

DB

kEat 01-16-2013 04:46 PM

He showed up at my house today too. :D

http://i.imgur.com/o28DP.jpg

Dick Blonov 01-16-2013 04:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice!

I need to find a garage since a driveway install will not be ideal on Friday:

Attachment 198617


DB

myrtlebeachjeep 01-16-2013 06:15 PM

he is on the way to my house as well,shows by the end of the day thursday...American Racing Daggers in 17x8


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.