Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   Poison Spyder NEW PRODUCTS to Debut At Off-Road Expo 2012! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/poison-spyder-new-products-to-debut-at-off-road-expo-2012-a-191537.html)

DTS 10-05-2012 02:32 PM

Poison Spyder NEW PRODUCTS to Debut At Off-Road Expo 2012!

If you're going to the Off-Road Expo this weekend, be sure to drop by the Poison Spyder display to check out some of our latest products. Here's a preview of a few of them!

The Brawler Mid-Width front bumper for JK is wider than the Brawler Lite, to provide extra coverage into the wheel area and to better protect the lower corners of the grille. There is an optional lower skid, as shown here. Together these make a more substantial looking bumper than the Brawler Lite for those who are going for more of an expeditionary look with their Jeep, while still providing great approach angles.

http://pix.poisonspyder.com/Media/Ne...Mid-1024-L.jpg

Our best-selling JK Crusher Flares will soon be available in Narrow (as shown here) and Extra-Wide versions. The Narrows are 2" narrower than our standard JK Crusher Flares or the stock plastic flares. The Extra-Wides will be 2" wider. In addition, the standard width Crusher Flares have also been re-engineered so that all three versions will now be much easier to install and fit better than ever.

http://pix.poisonspyder.com/Media/Ne...-258279x-L.jpg

The new JK RockBrawler II Rear Bumper (we're still working on a permanent name for it) brings several often-requested features to the RockBrawler rear bumper. Most importantly is the One-Hand tailgate opening feature, wherein the tire swing opens and closes in tandem with the tailgate. This bumper also features an integrated, high clearance hitch. Finally, this bumper is slightly wider and deeper than the existing RockBrawler rear bumper, and extends around and forward of the rear corner somewhat to help protect the corners better. This rear bumper makes an excellent companion to the new Brawler Mid front Bumper.

http://pix.poisonspyder.com/Media/Ne...per-1024-L.jpg

JK Extreme Duty Crusher Corners are the ONLY form-fitting, 3/16" thick corner armor available for the JK. Like our standard 1/8" thick JK Crusher Corners, the new Extreme Duty versions fit the curves and contours of the JK without the fitment problems associated with competitors' 3/16" corners, such as either leaving gaps at the top and bottom, or requiring the removal of huge swaths of the Jeep's sheetmetal. The Extreme Duty Crusher Corners will be available in steel or aluminum and with or without welded-on Crusher Flares. This new design and manufacturing process will also allow for custom wheel well placement, such as the Jeep in the photo which has a Rock Krawler 3" stretch kit.

http://pix.poisonspyder.com/Media/Ne...-258288x-L.jpg

The Poison Spyder windshield light bar mount for Rigid Industries 50" LED Light Bars will finally be available for TJ/LJ. We've had prototypes of these out there for months, so you may have seen them on a few of our test rigs already. But we've been tweaking the design a little here and there before putting them into production, and we finally have them where we want them. These will go into production after our new laser machine comes online here in the next few weeks.

http://pix.poisonspyder.com/Media/Ne...unt-1024-L.jpg

Daddy Longlegs will be on display with our own custom-built suspension with wheelbase stretch. We're not sure on the details yet but many of these components will be available in kit form or as separate components. The front and rear coilover mounts, link mounts, and "stretch" versions of our Rocker Knockers and Crusher Corners for both TJ and LJ will likely be available.

http://pix.poisonspyder.com/Media/Ne...-048833x-L.jpg

There is finally an LJ version of our Lazer-Fit Full Cage Kits. These are the fastest, easiest-to-install full cage kits on the market. Each tube is made of DOM tubing and comes NC bent, CNC laser notched, and laser etched with identification marks and assembly guides.

http://pix.poisonspyder.com/Media/Ne...-048918x-L.jpg

Each of these items will go into production over the coming weeks and months. Most of them will begin production with our new CNC laser machine and press brake, as those come on-line soon. We'll post new threads with more detailed info and photos for each item as they become available. We hope you can make it to the Expo this weekend to check them all out in person!

Orange Peel 10-13-2012 04:49 PM

I'm looking for the body colored rocker panel w/PS logo to go with the rock rails. Is that available for 2012 JK and is it one piece?

DTS 10-15-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Peel (Post 2886994)
I'm looking for the body colored rocker panel w/PS logo to go with the rock rails. Is that available for 2012 JK and is it one piece?

I believe THIS might be what you're looking for, and yes it fits the 2012's. Thanks!

LMT Rubi 10-17-2012 04:26 PM

14 Attachment(s)
Do you have pictures of the wider flares?

Orange Peel 10-17-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTS (Post 2891735)
I believe THIS might be what you're looking for, and yes it fits the 2012's. Thanks!

I really like the JK Body Armor w/ the Rocker Knockers. Looking for a place that will custom paint to match my JK, before I buy them.

wishi 12-04-2012 08:45 PM

Any news on those bumpers??? It was love at first and I'm waiting for those!

DTS 12-10-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishi (Post 3067792)
Any news on those bumpers??? It was love at first and I'm waiting for those!

No hard news but I will say they should both be ready "soon". By the end of the year possibly.

Orange Peel 12-10-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTS (Post 3087388)
No hard news but I will say they should both be ready "soon". By the end of the year possibly.

So.......within the next 20 days? :dance:

Lowerumble 12-10-2012 06:52 PM

What about the new flares and corners? Are those supposed to be out this year too?

connorcrush 12-10-2012 08:25 PM

Will the mid width bumper be an easy installation? No cutting of anything or relocating vacuum pump on the 2012+?

bo9roadking 12-11-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmt rubi (Post 2899597)
do you have pictures of the wider flares?

+1

cowboy85085 12-11-2012 11:44 PM

When are the narrow fenders due out?

DTS 12-12-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Peel (Post 3088129)
So.......within the next 20 days? :dance:

That's not written in stone, but there's a good chance for that timeframe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lowerumble (Post 3088821)
What about the new flares and corners? Are those supposed to be out this year too?

If you're talking about the new 3/16 corners with integrated flares, no those won't be out before the end of this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by connorcrush (Post 3089189)
Will the mid width bumper be an easy installation? No cutting of anything or relocating vacuum pump on the 2012+?

The bumper installs exactly the same as our Brawler Lite, meaning it does not require any cutting or relocating to install the bumper itself. I'm not sure yet if the optional lower skid will require any trimming of the crash bar the way the BL one does.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy85085 (Post 3094663)
When are the narrow fenders due out?

Narrows have been out for about a month already!

cowboy85085 12-12-2012 10:52 AM

Boy am I outta the loop. Thanks!

connorcrush 12-12-2012 02:43 PM

How about the wider flares? Any update on when those will be released?

DTS 12-13-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by connorcrush (Post 3096439)
How about the wider flares? Any update on when those will be released?

Those are still a ways out. 1-2 months is my best guess.

connorcrush 12-13-2012 10:07 PM

Awesome, thank you for the updates! Great looking products as always.

chopperbobby 12-14-2012 07:13 PM

When will the Brawler Mid-Width front bumper for JK bumper be on your web site? How much does it weight? It looks great. I was just about ready to order another bumper but that one has made me take another look.

tlminh 12-14-2012 09:30 PM

The midwidth bumper is for sale on northridge

Glockem 12-16-2012 02:27 PM

Poison Spyder windshield light bar mount for Rigid Industries 50" LED Light Bars. Looks good, how long before you have the bracket for JK's? Thanks

ddog 12-17-2012 08:52 AM

What's the availability of the new JK RockBrawler II Rear Bumper and the Brawler Mid-Width front bumper for JK? Also the JK 4-Dr Brawler Rockers (Steel)? My JKUR will be here next Monday (24th) :)

DTS 12-17-2012 12:40 PM

chopperbobby & ddog, the first run of the Brawler MID front bumper is being sold by Northridge 4X4. Once the first run was already in production we decided to make some changes to the design, so Northridge offered to buy out the entire first run so we could wait until the design was finalized in our second run before we officially launch it on our own site. Basically the design change was to allow for larger tires, as the first run would fit a maximum 37" tire, but it would rub a little on those at full turn and full articulation of the suspension. Northridge is selling them with that disclaimer, however they are an awesome deal because they are throwing in the lower skid for free. The second run, which will officially launch them for us, will not have the tire size disclaimer but they won't come with a free lower skid.

Glockem, the JK 50" Light Bar Mounts have been in production for over a year now. You can purchase them right on our website or through any of our dealers, or from Rigid. If you purchase the light bar from us, we throw in the mounts for free.

ddog, the new RockBrawler II rear bumper will probably not be available until after the New Year. 4-door Brawler Rockers in steel are available now.

DukeofJeep 02-07-2013 10:14 AM

Status on the RockBrawler II rear tire carrier and Mid front? Maybe some additional pics?

Gunner 02-07-2013 10:51 AM

My buddy is waiting to order the rear bumper for his JK thru JPi, any idea when it will go on sale?

DTS 02-07-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeofJeep (Post 3333845)
Status on the RockBrawler II rear tire carrier and Mid front? Maybe some additional pics?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunner (Post 3334045)
My buddy is waiting to order the rear bumper for his JK thru JPi, any idea when it will go on sale?

Brawler MID Front Bumper is available now. The first production run of the new rear bumpers is currently under way but I can't give you a definite release date. Should be within the next few weeks.

DukeofJeep 02-07-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTS (Post 3334060)

Brawler MID Front Bumper is available now. The first production run of the new rear bumpers is currently under way but I can't give you a definite release date. Should be within the next few weeks.

Nice, the rear should be ready about the time I get my jeep (currently on order)

connorcrush 02-09-2013 07:23 PM

Really looking forward to the rear. Are you going to offer it without the fog light cut outs?

Jenkins12 02-09-2013 08:30 PM

Does your mid width bumper have light tabs on the bull bar?

NFRs2000NYC 02-11-2013 12:11 AM

Will the new rear bumper line up with OEM fender flares? Also, is their a way to mount fuel to them, either jerry cans or rotopax units?

tlminh 02-11-2013 10:30 AM

I too am waiting for the midwidth rear. Will it be offered without the tire carrier? I had to get the teraflex hd hinge bc I couldnt wait any longer

Also, do you have pictures of the front mid width with a stinger?