Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Warning---Mexican Virus (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/warning-mexican-virus-19237.html)

Dare2BSquare 06-14-2008 07:57 PM

Warning---Mexican Virus

BUENOS DIAS!

JOU HABE YUST RECEIBED A MEHICAN BYRUS.

SIN WE HABE NO GOOD TECHNIOLOGICALLY ADBANCE IN MEHICO, DEES IS A MANUAL BYRUS.

PLEESE DELETE ALL JOUR FILES ON JOUR HARDT-DRIBE JOURSELFAND SEND THEES E-MAIL TO EBERYONE JOU KNOW.

TANKJOU FOR HALPING ME.

JULIO MANUEL JOSE FELIPE GONZALO JORGE RODRIGUEZ-Jones
(MEHICAN HACKER)

Smeghead 06-14-2008 11:06 PM

Thats a bit racist isnt it. Do the same for the blacks and the jews

Dare2BSquare 06-14-2008 11:32 PM

It a yoke. Si?

Smeghead 06-14-2008 11:53 PM

They wanted the 'Speedy Gonzalez' cartoons banned because of the lazy dudes lying around everywhere and talking slowly and stupidly, did you see that a while back?
http://www.johnrozum.com/images/slowpokerodriguez.jpg

Coyote_94YJ 06-15-2008 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smeghead (Post 237603)
They wanted the 'Speedy Gonzalez' cartoons banned because of the lazy dudes lying around everywhere and talking slowly and stupidly, did you see that a while back?
http://www.johnrozum.com/images/slowpokerodriguez.jpg

Thats a bunch of BS. Who gives a flying :flipoff: if it offends someone. I'm offended by the ones that feel that they can come to our country, expect us to bend over backwards to let them become citizens and help them financially and they don't have the courtesy to at least learn our language. But you don't see anyone doing something about me being offended...do you?

ccain 06-15-2008 01:31 AM

Can't we all just get along?

tiny terror 06-15-2008 01:35 AM

It's a joke, lighten up.

Oh and Coyote, I'm sure Smeg is not actually offended because that would be the pot calling the kettle black.

ccain 06-15-2008 02:31 AM

In the interest of Political Correctness.... All jokes will now be processed by a filter. And will now look like this

**SANITIZED FOR YOUR PROTECTION**

Did you guys hear the one about the retarded, half (enter ethnicity here) half (enter ethnicity here) (enter religious preference here) in a wheelchair who went into a bar and asked the (enter lifestyle choice here) bartender if he had heard the one about the three (enter ethnicity here)s ?
Well anyway… The (enter lifestyle choice here) bartender said no and the retarded half (enter ethnicity here) and half (enter ethnicity here) in a wheelchair started to tell the joke. Just then, In a blinding light (enter religious deity here) came in riding three midgets.
The retarded half (enter ethnicity here) half (enter ethnicity here) (enter religious preference here) in a wheelchair unzipped (enter gender here) pants and jabbed a fork in (enter gender here) (enter sexual organ here).

The three midgets started playing pool using a (enter cute baby animal of choice here) as a cue ball.
A fight then broke out after a (enter job title here) was caught having sex with a (enter species here) in the bathroom.
By now the (enter religious deity here) was so drunk that (enter gender here) was dancing, naked on the bar.
And just when you thought it couldn’t get any better… (enter shamed celebrity here) came in with a (enter household pet here) which was on fire. (enter shamed celebrity gender here) sat the poor, flaming (enter household pet here) on the bar and said: “Can I get a drink for my hot little friend here?”

The (enter lifestyle choice here) bartender said: “Hey! We don’t serve your kind in here!”
The (enter shamed celebrity here) and the drunken (enter religious deity here) began Kung Fu fighting.
The flaming (enter household pet here) leaped from the bar and caught the midgets on fire.
The two (enter age group here) (enter ethnicity here)s at the end of the bar, looked at each other and one said to the other:
“This was a nice place until they started serving (enter any of the above here) here.”

I can't believe they let "retarded" and "midgets" thru!!!

Dare2BSquare 06-15-2008 06:51 AM

Hmmmmm. It's like comic Mad Libs. I hated those. I couldn't remember what a freakin adverb was!!! (he said jokingly)

Smeghead 06-15-2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 237614)
It's a joke, lighten up.

Oh and Coyote, I'm sure Smeg is not actually offended because that would be the pot calling the kettle black.

ok now im offended :flipoff: lol

Smeghead 06-15-2008 11:15 AM

Anyway I would never call it 'black' Its "experienced metal"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccain (Post 237616)
Did you guys hear the one about the retarded, half (enter ethnicity here) half (enter ethnicity here) (enter religious..(etc)

You are a such a (insert word here)

Coyote_94YJ 06-15-2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 237614)
It's a joke, lighten up.

Sweet...I can lighten up now. Thats a relief.

Didn't know that the banning of speedy cartoons was a joke. They banned all the ones with blacks, japanese, and hillbillies. Why wouldn't they move on to a mexican mouse next? I'm just tired of the whole "Don't offend anyone at all costs" attitude.

And Tiny, I didn't know that Smeg = lazy dudes lying around everywhere and talking slowly and stupidly....:eek: Sounds like an ethnic slam to me...J/K :D

Tiny ==>:bottom:<==Coyote
I gots it. I has been beaten like a redheaded step child and will move on.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tiny terror 06-15-2008 12:40 PM

I was actually talking to Smeg about lightening up, Coyote. I only replied to you in the second half because I didn't want him to think I was picking on him. :D Cartoons are so sanitized now they suck. I mean come on, I never dropped an anvil on my brother's head because I saw it on TV. Jeeze. I did it because he deserved it.

Oh Smeg.... :p

Coyote_94YJ 06-15-2008 12:43 PM

Aww. darn... I gets no spankings then????

tiny terror 06-15-2008 12:47 PM

All the beatings issued by me are closed fisted. :D

Smeghead 06-15-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 237663)

(insert sexual inuendo here)

Coyote_94YJ 06-15-2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 237663)

I'll take what I can get.

hardstuff 06-16-2008 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coyote_94yj (Post 237611)
Thats a bunch of BS. Who gives a flying :flipoff: if it offends someone. I'm offended by the ones that feel that they can come to our country, expect us to bend over backwards to let them become citizens and help them financially and they don't have the courtesy to at least learn our language. But you don't see anyone doing something about me being offended...do you?

10-4:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::fli poff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff: