Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Take a part, Leave a part (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/take-a-part-leave-a-part-192730.html)

JVLemur 10-11-2012 05:29 PM

Take a part, Leave a part
 
Saw something similar on another forum and thought it might help each other out with parts that we need/don't need, and someone does need/or doesn't need.

Ill start, I have a stock "Jeep" logo sway bar cover that I no longer need due to my new bumper. I have it listed for sale, but if anyone needs it, I'm willing to let it go for free+shipping, or pick up, if you need it take it, but pass it on and also leave something.

The Rules:
- You MUST put a part up for free in order to claim a part.
-The honesty rule applies, as no one will monitor if a part is taken without a part offered.
- After receiving a part in the mail you have 48 hours to post up a part for takings
- DO NOT SIDE TRACK this thread, questions and answers go elsewhere, though a bump never hurt lol.
- You can also toss in an extra part with a “I offer this one free.
- EVERYONE reserves the right to offer/deny free shipping. If you can offer free shipping great, if you must request shipping its up to the discretion of the parties involved.
- Do not request a part, what is in play is what is in play.

*rules and idea has been borrowed and modified off the original post by Spokanistan from Jeepforum.com*

Loganallday 10-11-2012 05:31 PM

Great thread to have. Will look and see what I have to offer if I can help anyone out.

kylekae 10-11-2012 05:32 PM

I have a stock Dana 44 cover for free plus shipping

joopster 10-11-2012 06:00 PM

I was just thinking about this the other day, I thought there had been a "pass it on" thread but it must have been on another site. I have 1.5 inch coil spacers for free plus shipping.

DeepSouthJeeper 10-11-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joopster
I was just thinking about this the other day, I thought there had been a "pass it on" thread but it must have been on another site. I have 1.5 inch coil spacers for free plus shipping.

What years does it fit?? Where are you? Oh, and I have some doorless mirrors for the jeep. They rusted a little (mostly the bolts) so I'm not using them anymore. Free plus shipping

DeepSouthJeeper 10-11-2012 06:21 PM

Ok, here are the mirrors. I bought them off of quadratec for about 25 maybe 30 $. They worked ok (despite shaking a tiny bit, making a whistling noise from 45-50/55 mph. I was going to try to solve that with a little bit of tape by never got around to it.) They look like the old CJ mirrors. The bolts that attach it to the windshield started to rust, and one stripped out. The mount had a little rust, but its ok overall. Free plus shipping, from Louisiana. They're not the best, but they're free.

fan of fanboys 10-11-2012 06:34 PM

I have my milk jugs just sitting in garage if anyone wants.

fan of fanboys 10-11-2012 06:35 PM

I will say this is pretty cool. On this same forum I needed new HVAC knobs. Guy on here had and sent to me for no charge. People like him why I stay on here.

kylekae 10-11-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeepSouthJeeper
Ok, here are the mirrors. I bought them off of quadratec for about 25 maybe 30 $. They worked ok (despite shaking a tiny bit, making a whistling noise from 45-50/55 mph. I was going to try to solve that with a little bit of tape by never got around to it.) They look like the old CJ mirrors. The bolts that attach it to the windshield started to rust, and one stripped out. The mount had a little rust, but its ok overall. Free plus shipping, from Louisiana. They're not the best, but they're free.

Hey ill take you up on your offer with the mirrors I will pm your my info.

thedaringmove 10-11-2012 07:17 PM

I have tail light lenses. Just pay for shipping and there yours

jherrington 10-11-2012 07:25 PM

I've got two quardratech "oh shit" bars, or grab handles, whichever you prefer to call them. Shipping is on you.

DeepSouthJeeper 10-11-2012 07:48 PM

Still have the mirrors, the dude who was interested in them found some lying around his house, so if anyone wants them they're here.

Tdog02 10-11-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jherrington
I've got two quardratech "oh shit" bars, or grab handles, whichever you prefer to call them. Shipping is on you.

I'll pop on that, sending a pm

kylekae 10-11-2012 07:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Have some rv toe brackets for a stock tj bumper. Pic is of one but I have both. Just pay shipping.

Attachment 168205

Moose-Island 10-11-2012 08:27 PM

I think this is a great idea. Could it be part of the Buy Sell Trade Section ?

JVLemur 10-11-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose-Island
I think this is a great idea. Could it be part of the Buy Sell Trade Section ?

I thought of it but being for TJ parts for now as a test, I put it on here, that way there's no confusion on what parts will fit which model, hopefully other model threads can do the same for their model of choice.

joopster 10-12-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan of fanboys
I will say this is pretty cool. On this same forum I needed new HVAC knobs. Guy on here had and sent to me for no charge. People like him why I stay on here.

Haha that was me. I'm always glad to help people out.

fan of fanboys 10-12-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joopster

Haha that was me. I'm always glad to help people out.

Yup. Couldn't remember your name and I deleted the PM. Still using the knobs ha.

akavelo 10-12-2012 09:29 AM

here is what I got.

chrome grill inserts
chrome brake light guards
parking brake lever boot
basic center console (no storage)
passenger airbag switch
non intermittent wiper switch

all from a 99TJ. All in Dallas/Ft Worth.

you pay shipping

T

Dirty Mitten Mudders 10-12-2012 09:40 AM

I hav a set of stock tail lights off a 98 tj. Pay shipping.

Dirty Mitten Mudders 10-12-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akavelo
here is what I got.

chrome grill inserts
chrome brake light guards
parking brake lever boot
basic center console (no storage)
passenger airbag switch
non intermittent wiper switch

all from a 99TJ. All in Dallas/Ft Worth.

you pay shipping

T

Pm sent

hammerheadweds 10-12-2012 01:34 PM

I've got milk jugs off front and rear, sidesteps, rocker flares and the stock amber corner light lenses. Free + shipping

Beans1997 10-12-2012 02:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by joopster (Post 2881575)
I was just thinking about this the other day, I thought there had been a "pass it on" thread but it must have been on another site. I have 1.5 inch coil spacers for free plus shipping.

I'm interested in these spacers if they are still around.

I have 2 step bars. not sure of the brand, they came with my 97. free+ shipping, but they are heavy. From Lincoln, NE

Enemy 10-12-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akavelo (Post 2883373)
here is what I got.

chrome grill inserts
chrome brake light guards
parking brake lever boot
basic center console (no storage)
passenger airbag switch
non intermittent wiper switch

all from a 99TJ. All in Dallas/Ft Worth.

you pay shipping

T

Pic of the switch? I need one for my 02 TJ

I have a set of tail lights from my Jeep, I cut the wires about 2" from the lights when I did my LED tails but the lights, lenses and bulbs are all in great shape.

Free + shipping!

zeprider25 10-12-2012 03:35 PM

I have milk jugs off a 99 TJ and the stock front bumper.

obidya 10-12-2012 07:24 PM

I have a few things that came off my 97 TJ

rear milk jugs
4 headlights - nothing fancy just stock

chrome recovery hooks - I replaced them with black ones when I put my winch on
(they are on the front in this pic)
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-6...0/IMAG0341.jpg

obidya 10-12-2012 07:27 PM

I have been looking for some of those rubber stock front bumper things.. if anyone has some lying around. I'm contemplating cutting my bumper down and they may complete the look.

LouieDelTorchio 10-12-2012 08:04 PM

Ill play along. I have:

A stock rear driveshaft
Measures 13" center of ujoint to center of ujoint. Not sure how many miles are on it.

Free+shipping From Sacramento, CA

4cylToy 10-12-2012 09:24 PM

Awesome idea. Sub'd

97GreenGiant 10-12-2012 09:34 PM

Got stock tail light you pay shipping or pickup in Spartanburg sc


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.