Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   On The Trail (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/)
-   -   Turkey Bay Sunday November 4th (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/turkey-bay-sunday-november-4th-192765.html)

nick50471 10-11-2012 08:26 PM

Turkey Bay Sunday November 4th
 
Turkey Bay Sunday 11/4.

I will be wheeling TB Sunday the 4th with anyone that wants to join me.

:popcorn:

blkrubi88 10-11-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick50471 (Post 2882071)
Turkey Bay Sunday 11/4.

I will be wheeling TB Sunday the 4th with anyone that wants to join me.

:popcorn:

Only if it wasn't 12 hours away and eight tanks of gas I'd go. My wallet is still recovering.:banghead:

Barrie 10-11-2012 08:42 PM

:wavey: :thumb: ...................

nick50471 10-11-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkrubi88 (Post 2882090)
Only if it wasn't 12 hours away and eight tanks of gas I'd go. My wallet is still recovering.:banghead:

My work is paying for my gas.:whistling:

terminator012 10-11-2012 09:17 PM

I will check the schedule and see if we can make it.

blkrubi88 10-11-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick50471 (Post 2882169)
My work is paying for my gas.:whistling:

Well then, if your company wouldn't notice about five or six extra tanks of gas, then I'll be there.:whistling:

Drakea94 10-12-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkrubi88

Well then, if your company wouldn't notice about five or six extra tanks of gas, then I'll be there.:whistling:

Fly in ill pick ya up at the airport.

blkrubi88 10-12-2012 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakea94 (Post 2882663)
Fly in ill pick ya up at the airport.

Can't afford that either.:cool:

Drakea94 10-12-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkrubi88

Can't afford that either.:cool:

Walk?

blkrubi88 10-12-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakea94 (Post 2883611)
Walk?

Just come pick me up at my house.

blkrubi88 10-12-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakea94 (Post 2883611)
Walk?

Just come pick me up at my house.

blkrubi88 10-12-2012 12:07 PM

Smart phone double posted again.

Ageless Stranger 10-12-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkrubi88 (Post 2883759)
Stoopid phone double tapped again.

fify.

Drakea94 10-12-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkrubi88

Just come pick me up at my house.

Yea sure be at your door 5:30

Dempsey 10-13-2012 03:42 PM

I should be free to tag along.

nick50471 10-13-2012 03:58 PM

:cool:

nick50471 10-14-2012 12:31 PM

Looking forward to meeting you guys.:thumb:

Barrie 10-14-2012 02:13 PM

Tina and I will be heading over late Saturday afternoon, early evening and getting a motel room in Murray.

Ageless Stranger 10-14-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dempsey
I should be free to provide my skills as a trail guide.

fify.

02tj-clayton 10-15-2012 10:26 AM

i want to come out ill bring some of my crew with me

Drakea94 10-15-2012 04:01 PM

Looks like Adam and I will be coming up for this.

Drakea94 10-16-2012 08:25 AM

What time do you plan to hit the trails ?

nick50471 10-16-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakea94 (Post 2895160)
What time do you plan to hit the trails ?

Shall we meet at 8:30 and hit the trail at 9?

Barrie 10-16-2012 08:51 AM

Works for me Nick, I will be staying in Murray Saturday night so for once I should be on time. :D

Drakea94 10-16-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick50471

Shall we meet at 8:30 and hit the trail at 9?

That should work for us.

Drakea94 10-16-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie
Works for me Nick, I will be staying in Murray Saturday night so for once I should be on time. :D

We'll try to be on time. But being me I'll get lost

Ibuildembig 10-16-2012 08:55 AM

Maybe I will bring the rental LMAO

Barrie 10-16-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibuildembig (Post 2895266)
Maybe I will bring the rental LMAO

You coming over Ragen?? :thumb:

Ibuildembig 10-16-2012 09:05 AM

Maybe if I can work it in the schedule....I'm sure I can borrow my ole black YJ if I do

nick50471 10-16-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibuildembig (Post 2895292)
Maybe if I can work it in the schedule....I'm sure I can borrow my ole black YJ if I do

:punk:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 AM.