Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Connecticut Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f92/)
-   -   Any Plans For Another Meetup? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f92/any-plans-for-another-meetup-193011.html)

TalkIsJeep 10-13-2012 08:54 AM

Any Plans For Another Meetup?
 
I know we had that camping thing that kind of blew over, which would be awesome if it came back to life in the spring, but are there any other plans?

I remember last year there was a Cabela's meet up..I missed it but it seemed like a good idea. We should do it again!

CT93YJ 10-13-2012 10:18 AM

I wouldnt mind getting a group together and go wheeling one day on the weekend

TalkIsJeep 10-13-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT93YJ
I wouldnt mind getting a group together and go wheeling one day on the weekend

Hopefully I'll have new tires by then otherwise I'm SOL!

CT93YJ 10-14-2012 07:19 AM

Yea maybe in a few weeks around the last weekend in oct? Or early nov i like to get a decent amount of people to go and meet up.

TalkIsJeep 10-14-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT93YJ
Yea maybe in a few weeks around the last weekend in oct? Or early nov i like to get a decent amount of people to go and meet up.

Do you have anywhere in mind? I have no clue what CT has to offer for wheeling haha

CT93YJ 10-14-2012 03:20 PM

Yea i know trails in hartland and some in mass

GPDude 11-01-2012 08:29 PM

Hey all. Newbie here. Would love to meet up or learn about some trails. Looks like CT is a no go!

kjeeper10 11-02-2012 11:00 AM

Northeastern jeep usually has a couple meets a year. The last meat was at some brewery. I prefer the Cabela's meet.

wedu22 11-02-2012 12:52 PM

:include:^^I think that is the one I went to. It was @ the Hooker Brewery:rofl: Good Beer:D.

Edit: But I don't remember any "meat":rofl::rofl::rofl: (Sorry Ken)

kjeeper10 11-02-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedu22
:include:^^I think that is the one I went to. It was @ the Hooker Brewery:rofl: Good Beer:D.

Edit: But I don't remember any "meat":rofl::rofl::rofl: (Sorry Ken)

iPhone likes meat lol

TalkIsJeep 11-02-2012 03:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by wedu22
:include:^^I think that is the one I went to. It was @ the Hooker Brewery:rofl: Good Beer:D.

Edit: But I don't remember any "meat":rofl::rofl::rofl: (Sorry Ken)

I missed a hooked brewery meet?! Aww man! I'm on the header photo for their website under the Friday open house hahaha



Attachment 174586

wedu22 11-03-2012 10:12 AM

^^:cool:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 AM.