Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   YJ Tech Forum (
-   -   cv help (

dashizl 10-17-2012 02:27 AM

cv help
Just a quick question. What is the inside part of the CV called, the part the connects the two u joints together. Is there an tutorials on how, if it's even possible, to replace just that part?

4Jeepn 10-17-2012 07:18 AM

not sure the exact name but the whole CV unit can be redone. Here is a link that might help:

Spicer Type C.V. Components

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM.