Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Tennessee Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f64/)
-   -   Meet & Greet @ Woolys (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f64/meet-and-greet-woolys-196432.html)

CMA_Rider 10-30-2012 09:33 AM

There will be a meet and greet at Woolys on Nov. 10. This will be a family style event (no adult beverages). We will be meeting at Woolys at 12pm cst. Anyone and everyone is welcome to attend.

Drakea94 10-30-2012 09:58 AM

I'll be there :dance:

sakicnut 10-30-2012 10:01 AM

Ill be there :wavey:

Drakea94 10-30-2012 10:04 AM

Oh boy. This brings back memories

Logan_M 10-30-2012 10:12 AM

I almost have the ok to go

Drakea94 10-30-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logan_M
I almost have the ok to go

Lemme know. Text me and you can follow us down

Logan_M 10-30-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakea94

Lemme know. Text me and you can follow us down

Alright sounds good

Drakea94 10-30-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logan_M

Alright sounds good

Be there or else you drive a Prius

CMA_Rider 10-30-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakea94 (Post 2942285)
Be there or else you drive a Prius

:rofl:

And it wont be this one :whistling:

Drakea94 10-30-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMA_Rider

:rofl:

And it wont be this one :whistling:

That's my ride :D

Logan_M 10-30-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMA_Rider

:rofl:

And it wont be this one :whistling:

What a contradiction there

sakicnut 11-02-2012 07:44 PM

I may not be able to come now
Just see what this problem is

CMA_Rider 11-02-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakicnut
I may not be able to come now
Just see what this problem is

Whats the problem

sakicnut 11-02-2012 07:47 PM

Front diff is leaking fluid
Me an drake looked at it earlier

CMA_Rider 11-02-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakicnut
Front diff is leaking fluid
Me an drake looked at it earlier

Through the cover?

sakicnut 11-02-2012 07:52 PM

It looks like from where the driveshaft and housing meet
I'll put pic up in a min

CMA_Rider 11-02-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakicnut
It looks like from where the driveshaft and housing meet
I'll put pic up in a min

Then that sounds like your pinion seal. Its not too hard to fix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0zz1_4UYqk

CMA_Rider 11-02-2012 07:59 PM

Real quick go out to your jeep and pull the breather tube off and shoot a blast of air through it to make sure its not blocked. A blockage could make it leak

sakicnut 11-02-2012 09:34 PM

So unhook breather tube and take like air from a compressor and blow it out

CMA_Rider 11-02-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakicnut (Post 2955182)
So unhook breather tube and take like air from a compressor and blow it out

Yes and make sure its not kinked and the rattle top is normally loose

sakicnut 11-02-2012 10:37 PM

So blow into hose not the diff? Sorry if I'm being stupid just wanna make sure I'm doing it right

CMA_Rider 11-02-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakicnut (Post 2955358)
So blow into hose not the diff? Sorry if I'm being stupid just wanna make sure I'm doing it right

yes the hose. Pull the hose off the diff before you blow into the hose to make sure you dont contaminate the oil.

If this doesn't work then you will have to replace the seal, I posted a video in an earlier post that shows how to replace it, its pretty straight foward.

sakicnut 11-03-2012 09:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Fought with the breather tube for 30 mins last night and never came off
So I wiped the diff down and got all the fluid off it
Come to work to check on it and now it's grease all over the diff and not fluid.

CMA_Rider 11-03-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakicnut
Fought with the breather tube for 30 mins last night and never came off
So I wiped the diff down and got all the fluid off it
Come to work to check on it and now it's grease all over the diff and not fluid.

Well since you cant get it off just blow through the other end of the breather. If thats it then it should stop leaking, if not then your gonna have to replace the seal

Drakea94 11-03-2012 11:16 AM

We're gonna fix this tonight :dance:

Logan_M 11-07-2012 02:17 PM

This week is going by to slow! I'm ready for the 10th

sakicnut 11-07-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logan_M
This week is going by to slow! I'm ready for the 10th

So you coming man?

CMA_Rider 11-07-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakicnut

So you coming man?

You get that leak fixed? Adam

Logan_M 11-07-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakicnut

So you coming man?

Yeup, got the go last week

sakicnut 11-07-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMA_Rider

You get that leak fixed? Adam

Ran turkey bay all day with no problems and it hasnt really since then so me and drake should still be coming. Can't wait man


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 AM.