Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   SouthEast Regional Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f50/)
-   -   Hurricane Creek, NC Sat. Nov. 3rd (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f50/hurricane-creek-nc-sat-nov-3rd-196633.html)

Vulcan Classic 10-31-2012 10:38 AM

There is a group of JK's from AJTR's in SC and a few of us from NC Triad chapter headin' to Hurricane Creek, near TN/NC state line, off I-40 at MM 8 on Saturday, November 3rd. Some of us will be staying in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge on Saturday night and possibly hitting Black Balsam Knob on Sunday for anyone else that may be interested.

Updated list of attendees:

Ptnortn (Bill)
Gooverit (Ed)
Jcopel (John)
Moveright (Kevin, maybe?)
Tbradshaw78 (Tommy, maybe?)
Greywolf (Mick)
vulcan classic (Chris)
weebus (Mike)
TinyTanTank
ronjon (maybe?)
Dayman (Matt, maybe?)
Pharmguy
Bigmike17

WranglerNewBee 10-31-2012 01:56 PM

I would like to join
 
Hi,
I am kind of new bee with offroading. I did once in uwharrie forest.
I am from north charlotte and would like to join your group for the trail. Please let me know the details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulcan Classic (Post 2945722)
There is a group of JK's from AJTR's in SC and a few of us from NC Triad chapter headin' to Hurricane Creek, near TN/NC state line, off I-40 at MM 8 on Saturday, November 3rd. Some of us will be staying in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge on Saturday night and possibly hitting Black Balsam Knob on Sunday for anyone else that may be interested.

Updated list of attendees:

Ptnortn (Bill)
Gooverit (Ed)
Jcopel (John)
Moveright (Kevin, maybe?)
Tbradshaw78 (Tommy, maybe?)
Greywolf (Mick)
vulcan classic (Chris)
weebus (Mike)
TinyTanTank
ronjon (maybe?)
Dayman (Matt, maybe?)
Pharmguy
Bigmike17


Vulcan Classic 11-01-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WranglerNewBee
Hi,
I am kind of new bee with offroading. I did once in uwharrie forest.
I am from north charlotte and would like to join your group for the trail. Please let me know the details.

We will be meeting at the Pilot truckstop off exit 24 on I-40 at 12:00 noon on Sat; some of us will be coming down I-40 from Triad and meeting a guy from Salisbury earlier in the morning at the rest area on 40W west of Statesville between exits 138-135 around 9:30-9:45, then on to meet the rest of the group at the Pilot, if you want to meet us in route, just post up here.

WranglerNewBee 11-01-2012 02:25 PM

Thank you for your response. Are we going to camp on the Saturday night? Can you please PM your number, so that I can call in case.

Vulcan Classic 11-01-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WranglerNewBee (Post 2950002)
Thank you for your response. Are we going to camp on the Saturday night? Can you please PM your number, so that I can call in case.

As I mentioned some are staying in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge hotels Sat. night and some are making just day trips on Sat. Not sure if anyone is camping over night anywhere, but one guy booked cabin at KOA in Pigeon Forge

Here's a couple threads you can follow in other forums regarding the trip:

http://www.ajtrforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=391

http://www.jk-forum.com/south-49/hur...ov-3rd-251817/


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 PM.