Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Oregon Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f62/)
-   -   nov. 19 tsf (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f62/nov-19-tsf-196777.html)

scoobyjeep 10-31-2012 10:31 PM

nov. 19 tsf
 
TSF monday nov. 19, anyone interested

dmingu001 11-01-2012 09:04 PM

Depending on what your running. I only have 32's on my jk right now so I limited. My sons coming home on leave before his deployment and I want to get him out for some four wheeling before he heads out

scoobyjeep 11-01-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmingu001 (Post 2951697)
Depending on what your running. I only have 32's on my jk right now so I limited. My sons coming home on leave before his deployment and I want to get him out for some four wheeling before he heads out

nothing to crazy stock jeeps are welcome, their is always bypasses if need be. but we are looking to run easy but challenging

FireMike 11-01-2012 10:32 PM

Hey there scooby, I might be interested! I am very new to jeepin. is that ok?

scoobyjeep 11-01-2012 10:37 PM

i think the venue might be changing to elbe park ohv in WA,
If you are serious about visiting the Elbe ORV Area these are our suggestions.
1. Minimum 4" lift and 33" tires, more lift and bigger tires are a plus.
2. A good winch is an absolute MUST!
3. Leave the hard top at home.
4. DO NOT GO ALONE!!! (this is a cardinal rule of off-roading at any time)
5. THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR FULL SIZE VEHICLES!

FireMike 11-01-2012 10:43 PM

damn, let me know if browns is still in the running, If you don't mind?

scoobyjeep 11-01-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireMike (Post 2952140)
damn, let me know if browns is still in the running, If you don't mind?

sorry about the change, i will keep the post open and updated for any changes, if i can i may go other days also

FireMike 11-01-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobyjeep (Post 2952197)
sorry about the change, i will keep the post open and updated for any changes, if i can i may go other days also

That would be awesome! check out my other post, im new lol.

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f62/new...wn-196942.html


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 PM.