Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   CAN: 2004 tj rubicon (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/2004-tj-rubicon-197346.html)

BLZ 11-04-2012 12:47 AM

2004 tj rubicon

1 Attachment(s)
hey guys,thinkin about selling my rubicon.fully loaded except for cruise,automatic transmission,upgraded front driveshaft with spicer greasable u joints and center ball(cv) assembly,all fluids done as recommended,oil changed every 5000kms,123kilometers(ya,im canadian eh.lol),hd front bumper,warn 9000lb winch(never been used),2"receiver and trailer wiring(also never been used),its had street tires since day 1,im the second owner,spotless inside and out,frame and drivetrain have been repainted,very well maintained and cared for,hard and soft top both have tinted windows from factory and are in great shape,bestop quick releases for soft top as well as factory hardware,hide a trunk,ive taken it on a few of the local logging roads but its never been seriously wheeled(i have a second truck for that),no accidents or issues.all aftermarket parts professionally installed.asking 15,500 or best offer.located in the vancouver b.c. area.

Bossmanx 11-04-2012 01:51 AM

Too bad you're so far away. I just got a CJ7 but my old man is coming back from Afghan in 3 weeks and he was looking for a clean tj rubicon!

BLZ 11-04-2012 01:08 AM

tell him to get the pilot to drop him off at my house and he can drive it home.lol..

BLZ 11-07-2012 12:27 PM

bump:)

BLZ 11-16-2012 01:53 PM

im suprised nobody is intrested??maybe i need to get it dirty and put a dent in it?

chevymad 11-17-2012 02:09 AM

Your rig is exactly what I was looking for last summer. Right color and all. But I ended up buying a black 03 rubi. Good luck with your sale.

BLZ 11-17-2012 03:34 PM

it probably is stupid to say but thats why im considering selling it..to get a black one.not a big fan of yellow allthough it gets tons of compliments.the one i was intrested in is gone now so we will see.i may just keep it.im confident in this one and i know it has no issues but its a fair bit of work to do a color change.

BLZ 11-18-2012 07:54 PM

may trade 4 an lj...:)

chevymad 11-18-2012 08:45 PM

If mine was as nice I'd have offered a trade. :)

BLZ 12-09-2012 02:24 PM

:whistling:

BLZ 01-03-2013 01:33 AM

happy new year to all....still for sale:dance:

jontay 01-04-2013 12:15 AM

Just curious............is your price in Canadian dollars or USD?

I just bought a pearl blue 2004 Rubi with 125,000, never wrecked. I'm 2nd owner. Completely stock, A/C, cruise, tilt, etc. Never been wheeled as it was owned by a farm gal in Oregon who used it as her daily driver.

I always thought the yellow (or maybe white) was the best color.

Check out my profile for a couple of photos.

BLZ 01-05-2013 12:59 PM

canadian or usd..whichever is currently worth more.lol...just kidding..i havnt had a single person come check it out and only a couple funny low ball offers(which i expected from craigslist).at this point im only intrested in cash,a tj unlimited or possibly a built yj and cash..i recently sold my built toyota so im itching to get out wheeling again soon so who knows...maybe i might just have to lift the thing and get it dirty..

jontay 01-05-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLZ (Post 3185986)
canadian or usd..whichever is currently worth more.lol...just kidding..i havnt had a single person come check it out and only a couple funny low ball offers(which i expected from craigslist).at this point im only intrested in cash,a tj unlimited or possibly a built yj and cash..i recently sold my built toyota so im itching to get out wheeling again soon so who knows...maybe i might just have to lift the thing and get it dirty..

I see what you mean. Sorry, I should have just checked the conversion before I posted. It's basically 1:1. Got it.

I really dig the yellow. Beautiful contrast with flat black trim. I'm actually surprised how often I hear folks say they don't like that color. Personally, my favorite Jeep colors are yellow, white and red but to each-his-own.

Let me know if you are interested at all and we can private message to discuss particulars.......if you get curious. You could keep the winch and any extras you would want. Mine also needs tires, fyi.

Good luck, regardless.

BLZ 03-30-2013 06:19 PM

I ended up keepin the rubi for the winter.I want to do some traveling/camping/exploring this spring/summer.i sold my built Toyota and now thinking of maybe getting a 4runner or diesel land cruiser but don't want two rigs.so the plan is to offer it up for sale or trades.if I can't sell it reasonably soon I will just buy a lift/tires and a Congo rack to carry a boat.ive really gotten into fishing the last couple years.its got a little over 129,000 Kms on it now.still looks the same as it did when I took the picture that's posted.also,if your somewhat local...I'm would be interested in buying a used Congo rack.:)

RevCo666 03-31-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLZ (Post 3006087)
it probably is stupid to say but thats why im considering selling it..to get a black one.not a big fan of yellow allthough it gets tons of compliments.the one i was intrested in is gone now so we will see.i may just keep it.im confident in this one and i know it has no issues but its a fair bit of work to do a color change.

Have you gotten any quotes for a repaint job? my bro-in law got his repainted and it was a bigger truck unlike the size of TJ and it ran him about 1200$. I figure a good body man to do the jeep in full would run 1K at most unless thats just not in your budget, then it would make sense to sell if your not happy.

Redrum914 03-31-2013 02:49 AM

Yea but I hear its a lot harder to sell a car if you had it resprayed a different color and your having trouble now

dabolt55 05-07-2013 09:09 PM

That is a beaut!!!! I was wanting a yellow Rubi when I was searching, but could only find a Sport.... Good luck, WOW....still would love to have one like that.:punk:

BLZ 05-15-2013 02:31 PM

now that winter is over im going to put it back up for sale...offers???

RevCo666 05-15-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLZ (Post 3758196)
now that winter is over im going to put it back up for sale...offers???

If your serious about selling, I would also hit kijiji and autotrader for posts. Helped me when I sold my mazda to buy my jeep.

BLZ 08-24-2013 01:09 PM

i dont get on here much these days...havnt really been making any effort to sell..still looks the same,130,ooo kms,just put new brakes/rotors & brake fluid flush,few other things..needs tires,im looking at new tires(duratracs??).