Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF Community Announcements (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f7/)
-   -   Wranglerforum.com store closed ATM (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f7/wranglerforum-com-store-closed-atm-197597.html)

HelenaAG 11-05-2012 09:17 AM

Wranglerforum.com store closed ATM
 
Hey Everyone,

With the new transition of the forum ownership a few things need to be adjusted, one of them being the site store.

It is currently closed, we are in the process of creating a new site store. It should be ready to go in the next few weeks.

There will be more on this topic in the coming future so please stay tuned.

HarryJeepGuy 12-01-2012 09:50 PM

Does this mean we can't order WF T-shirts? I was wondering why there was an error when I went to the shirt ordering info page.

HarryJeepGuy 12-11-2012 10:28 PM

Hello? Any update? I buy at least one shirt a month for the Wrangler Picture Challenge thread monthly winner and was wondering what is going on.

myquite 12-14-2012 03:22 PM

Would love a WF shirt or two.

Bluechip 12-17-2012 09:42 PM

Me too

myquite 12-19-2012 09:48 AM

Seems to me, Christmas is a bad time for the store to be closed. Just saying :shrug:

Zed 12-26-2012 11:19 PM

Any update on the store? Have some Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket and would like to get some Wrangler Forum logo stuff.

simidan 12-31-2012 09:35 AM

I hope this isnt a view of things to come.:nonono:

Zed 12-31-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simidan
I hope this isnt a view of things to come.:nonono:

Agreed. Still no response from the Admin. What's up????

JDsDream 12-31-2012 09:55 PM

As most of you are aware, the forum recently changed hands. All Merchandise was transferred over to the new owners. I have not been able to nail down an exact date for the stores re-opening but will have more info by the end of this week. We are listening to your requests and I wish that I could give you more information. As soon as I hear anything I will post it here.

Zed 12-31-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDsDream
As most of you are aware, the forum recently changed hands. All Merchandise was transferred over to the new owners. I have not been able to nail down an exact date for the stores re-opening but will have more info by the end of this week. We are listening to your requests and I wish that I could give you more information. As soon as I hear anything I will post it here.

Thanks!

mckron 01-12-2013 04:49 PM

Hi,

It's been almost two weeks since the last update, any news?

Zed 01-20-2013 09:26 AM

Bump

Ajax333333 01-31-2013 10:05 PM

Knock knock...

wmdavis007 02-02-2013 09:30 PM

Any more info on when we can buy shirts again? :hide:

Duckquackers 02-03-2013 01:01 PM

shirts
 
And designs for the new shirts?

mullersx4 02-12-2013 10:02 PM

Im disappointed in the way this is being handled. A lot of interested people and very few updates.

schnutzy 02-13-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mullersx4 (Post 3360916)
Im disappointed in the way this is being handled. A lot of interested people and very few updates.

so far, those of us on staff have not been told when the store will open back up, but I've passed your concern up the ladder, and when we hear back, we will post up to let every one know.

98 tj sport 02-15-2013 09:52 PM

Any kind of update on this would really like to order a shirt. Also I became a supporting member at the end of last month and was never asked about what color decals a wanted our anything about them.just trying to get some info

Zed 02-15-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98 tj sport
Any kind of update on this would really like to order a shirt. Also I became a supporting member at the end of last month and was never asked about what color decals a wanted our anything about them.just trying to get some info

I'm a supporting member too but since the ownership switch just can't seem to get simple answers. Doesn't seem to be the moderators faults but whoever this management group is certainly lacking. You'd think if you had customers begging to buy logo wear and advertise your product you get on the ball. Love the members, like the moderators but ....

98 tj sport 02-15-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zed (Post 3374695)

I'm a supporting member too but since the ownership switch just can't seem to get simple answers. Doesn't seem to be the moderators faults but whoever this management group is certainly lacking. You'd think if you had customers begging to buy logo wear and advertise your product you get on the ball. Love the members, like the moderators but ....

Yea ik I was gonna become a supporting member a while back but didn't guess I should have done it then maybe I would have my stuff by now

bmpage84 03-18-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenaAG (Post 2961814)
Hey Everyone,

With the new transition of the forum ownership a few things need to be adjusted, one of them being the site store.

It is currently closed, we are in the process of creating a new site store. It should be ready to go in the next few weeks.

There will be more on this topic in the coming future so please stay tuned.

Well it's been 132 days 1 hour and 33 mins. and still no progress. REALLY!:nonono:

98 tj sport 03-19-2013 04:27 AM

Yea ik I sent a couple pms a while back and never even got a reply

bmpage84 03-19-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98 tj sport (Post 3522531)
Yea ik I sent a couple pms a while back and never even got a reply

Don't worry, they will get the same response from me when it comes time to renew my "supporting member" status. I think everyone should withold their member fees till the new management company gets off their a$$ and does something.

98 tj sport 03-19-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmpage84 (Post 3523011)

Don't worry, they will get the same response from me when it comes time to renew my "supporting member" status. I think everyone should withold their member fees till the new management company gets off their a$$ and does something.

Yea ik sad thing is I just became a supporting member. And I never received anything no pm about what color stickers and I have even pm'd them about this and got no response, and its been like 2 months and still nothing

Sinister6 03-19-2013 12:09 PM

Just became a supporting member...WTH?

schnutzy 03-19-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnutzy (Post 3362301)
so far, those of us on staff have not been told when the store will open back up, but I've passed your concern up the ladder, and when we hear back, we will post up to let every one know.

sadly, the above is still the case.
I am going to go bang on some doors and see if I can at least get a more up to date time line for yall. When I know more, I will post back up here.

98 tj sport 03-19-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnutzy (Post 3524312)

sadly, the above is still the case.
I am going to go bang on some doors and see if I can at least get a more up to date time line for yall. When I know more, I will post back up here.

Any idea on the stickers like I said idk who is in charge of that but I was never asked about them and I would like them so I can add them to my collection under the hood

Zed 03-19-2013 06:35 PM

Again, love the members, love the moderators but I just can't financially support a company that clearly doesn't care about its clients. At this point its not up to the moderators, the company needs to apologize and let us know exactly is going on here!

jp2611 03-19-2013 06:50 PM

FWIW this is not the same WF it was a few years ago when I joined...and a lot of people are no longer here....I see things happening now that are just beyond description.

People tried to help each other in the past.....I don't see that now.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 AM.