Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Pictures Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f115/)
-   -   Do you drive your jeep to the office? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f115/do-you-drive-your-jeep-to-the-office-197625.html)

jeffreypalermo 11-05-2012 11:00 AM

Do you drive your jeep to the office?

1 Attachment(s)
Show your pics of you in your suit. Here is mine. Just because you work in an office doesn't mean you have to drive in cage mode.

i love jeeps 12-13-2012 08:15 AM

I usually drive the Honda but in Saturdays I drive the M1009 but if the CUCV is not running I'll drive the jeep but only on Saturdays so I don't wear a suit.

supercazzola 12-13-2012 08:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I proudly drive mine into work (although, I'm not always in full suits). Unfortunately, in this photo, I had on black shirt and tie, so it's hard to tell...

Attachment 187142

ninjaturtle0 12-13-2012 11:07 AM

I sure do! usually the dirtiest vehicle in the lot lol

I work for a credit union so I have to wear ties and I hate ties!!

JACK3D 12-13-2012 11:33 AM

Of course I always get to park my muddy, dirty rig next to some shiny yuppie imports (BMW, Audi, and Mercedes) I always try to make it a point to get inbetween them if at all possible. ..

My company shares a building with a law firm, we're upstairs, a logistics company owned by a friend of mine. We wear whatever we want to work, jeans, tshirts, hats etc because all of our business is done over the phone. There are only 6 of us, so we are usually tossing a football around while on the phone.. It's pretty fun, definately a locker room atmosphere.. I don't know if any of you are familiar with the logistics and shipping industry, but freight brokers make some pretty good money.. Most of the guys in my office make more than the fellas downstairs at the law office. Not me of course, Because I spend the majority of my time looking at Jeep stuff online rather than making sales calls.. :dance: :dance:

ninjaturtle0 12-13-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JACK3D (Post 3099710)
Of course I always get to park my muddy, dirty rig next to some shiny yuppie imports (BMW, Audi, and Mercedes) I always try to make it a point to get inbetween them if at all possible. ..

My company shares a building with a law firm, we're upstairs, a logistics company owned by a friend of mine. We wear whatever we want to work, jeans, tshirts, hats etc because all of our business is done over the phone. There are only 6 of us, so we are usually tossing a football around while on the phone.. It's pretty fun, definately a locker room atmosphere.. I don't know if any of you are familiar with the logistics and shipping industry, but freight brokers make some pretty good money.. Most of the guys in my office make more than the fellas downstairs at the law office. Not me of course, Because I spend the majority of my time looking at Jeep stuff online rather than making sales calls.. :dance: :dance:

LOL! park right next them!

There is a Scotttrade here also and everyone always parks a space away from me at the closest nobody ever parks next to me bleh