Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   New Bowless Soft tops for TJ's in stock at ROCKRIDGE 4WD! DISCOUNTS for MEMBERS! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/new-bowless-soft-tops-for-tjs-in-stock-at-rockridge-4wd-discounts-for-members-198265.html)

Rockridge 4wd 11-08-2012 03:49 PM

New Bowless Soft tops for TJ's in stock at ROCKRIDGE 4WD! DISCOUNTS for MEMBERS!

2 Attachment(s)
JEEP TJ BOWLESS SOFT TOP!

Looking for a replacement top for your Jeep? The Bowless Top from Rugged Ridge is the most versatile Jeep soft top of the market. It allows you to convert instantly from a full top to a summer brief, and eliminates the need for the bulky OE soft top frame. The Bowless Top fits snuggly over the factory roll bar for a more aerodynamic fastback look and eliminates the need for the OE soft top frame, but retains your factory door surrounds and tailgate bar. Convert to a summer brief by simply unzipping the side windows and stowing them in the storage fold design into the top. The Bowless top is made to the same specifications as our factory replacement tops and feature: reinforced stitching on the heavy pull areas, as well as heavy duty 30 mil thick DOT approved window glass, durable vinyl coated polyester and cotton fabric, and all sewn seams use marine grade thread to make sure it does not deteriorate or discolor in the sun. Backed by our leading three year warranty.

*Requires a separate windshield header PN: 13308.04 for installation.

This top is the way to go when you are in need of a new soft top. Don't mess around any longer with unecessary hardware.

OR

Contact Erin today for your quote!

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 11-09-2012 02:22 PM

Seriously this top is the way to go when you need replace your soft top!

Contact Erin today for your quote!

Thanks
Erin
ROCKRIDGE 4WD

Rockridge 4wd 11-13-2012 06:14 PM

Get a new top with out the hassle of the bulky frame! These Bowless Soft Tops are cool looking with a great price! Get either Black or Spice!

Contact Erin for your quote today!

Either PM or email Erin@Rockridge4WD.com

Rockridge 4wd 01-09-2013 07:11 PM

Need a new top? Hate hardware? Well ditch it and get a new Bowless Softop!
In stock and ready to go!

Contact Erin today

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

Rockridge 4wd 02-28-2013 03:33 PM

Soft tops in stock and ready to be installed
visit us today and get yours today

Blake
Blake@rockridge4wd.com

00TJSport 02-28-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockridge 4wd (Post 3206396)
Need a new top? Hate hardware? Well ditch it and get a new Bowless Softop!

In stock and ready to go!

Contact Erin today

Can I get a quote on a bowless for my '00 TJ, and everything I'd need to complete. I have a factory soft top now...if that matters. Thanks

Rockridge 4wd 02-28-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00TJSport (Post 3434010)
Can I get a quote on a bowless for my '00 TJ, and everything I'd need to complete. I have a factory soft top now...if that matters. Thanks

Hey you got it!

Pm sent your way!

:dance:

Thanks so much
Erin
ROCKRIDGE 4WD

mercer85 03-01-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockridge 4wd (Post 3433874)
Soft tops in stock and ready to be installed

visit us today and get yours today

Hey can I can get a quote for a 97 TJ, I will also need the door surrounds and tail gate bar.

Thanks,

Kyle

Rockridge 4wd 03-04-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercer85 (Post 3440406)
Hey can I can get a quote for a 97 TJ, I will also need the door surrounds and tail gate bar.

Thanks,

Kyle

PM sent your way!

Thanks so much
Erin
ROCKRIDGE 4WD