Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Canada Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f119/)
-   -   Cape Breton Jeep Club (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f119/cape-breton-jeep-club-199062.html)

M38A1 11-12-2012 05:55 PM

Cape Breton Jeep Club
 
...appears to be defunct:

www.islandjeepwave.ca

What's the story? Does something still exist that just isn't Google-able? If not, any interest in reviving this?

mackdj1 11-13-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M38A1 (Post 2988062)
...appears to be defunct:

www.islandjeepwave.ca

What's the story? Does something still exist that just isn't Google-able? If not, any interest in reviving this?

Love to know more about Jeep clubs in the atlantic region

M38A1 11-13-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackdj1 (Post 2990891)
Love to know more about Jeep clubs in the atlantic region

Nova Scotia Jeep Club seems fairly active:

The Nova Scotia Jeep Club

as well as their message board:

NSJC Message Board - Home

mackdj1 11-14-2012 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M38A1

Nova Scotia Jeep Club seems fairly active:

The Nova Scotia Jeep Club

as well as their message board:

NSJC Message Board - Home

Thanks for the info


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 PM.