Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Pennsylvania Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f97/)
-   -   Wharton Sat 11-24 (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f97/wharton-sat-11-24-a-200098.html)

BeginnersLuck 11-17-2012 09:18 PM

Wharton Sat 11-24
 
So I got Saturday the 24th off and was thinking about going to Wharton. Let me rephrase that... I going to Wharton. Upgraded to a JKUR a couple months ago and need to take it to therapy. Hopefully some of you are around and want to come along. Let me know. Probably do the usual meet at the pic at 10 am.

srad600 11-18-2012 07:43 AM

As I said in the nj section. I'm in fo sho provided its not my t case....then either way, probably wheel it till it breaks at this point. I'll get triple a before we go.

jakbak 11-18-2012 12:55 PM

If i was around i'd be in. the weekend after that im around

CarolinaBound 11-18-2012 06:17 PM

Posted in the philly thread earlier this week, me and a few kids I went to high school with and my usually wheeling crew are probably headed up there too. Looking at 3 or 4 wranglers, a zj, and an xj probably. We're all by Langhorne, Penndel, Levittown.

BeginnersLuck 11-18-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarolinaBound
Posted in the philly thread earlier this week, me and a few kids I went to high school with and my usually wheeling crew are probably headed up there too. Looking at 3 or 4 wranglers, a zj, and an xj probably. We're all by Langhorne, Penndel, Levittown.

Cool. You want to meet up? Run all together?

CarolinaBound 11-18-2012 08:32 PM

Sure man. Meet up somewhere local-ish and caravan over there or what?

srad600 11-19-2012 05:00 AM

Plan to hit the usual spots out there and by basto or wanna head to the other places I was telling ya about? Little further but worth it I think.

BeginnersLuck 11-19-2012 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarolinaBound (Post 3009883)
Sure man. Meet up somewhere local-ish and caravan over there or what?

I usually take the turnpike over. We could meet at the WAWA there on Rt 1 and head out from there.
Quote:

Originally Posted by srad600 (Post 3010644)
Plan to hit the usual spots out there and by basto or wanna head to the other places I was telling ya about? Little further but worth it I think.

Sounds good to me, Squeaky. If it's a good spot, I want in.. I think I am going to pull my carpets. Dont know how much big water we will actually find, it hasn't really been raining lately.

CarolinaBound 11-19-2012 09:56 AM

I'm a follower this time around, only 1 or two guys I'll be with have been there so far. And the Wawa where the turnpike turns to the blvd or what? Too many in our area haha. I'm just trying to figure out what's a good time for people on my end.

srad600 11-19-2012 10:06 AM

Terry ill txt ya later. I have some pics of the other area. The thing is if we wanna head out there its about 15-20 longer road drive but better terrain and less rangers. Lil less sugar sand, some clear water, some mud and a really nice section to flex and hell climb near a lake that makes a good picture and lunch spot too.

The other thing is if we go there the pic is out of the way but there is a wawa right near the 70/206 circle or at the 70/72 circle we csn meet at.

CarolinaBound 11-19-2012 12:06 PM

Shoot me an address for that wawa if were meetin there? And how early? 10-11ish is pretty good for me

BeginnersLuck 11-19-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarolinaBound
Shoot me an address for that wawa if were meetin there? And how early? 10-11ish is pretty good for me

Address for wawa in Philly is 2250 Lincoln Hwy Feasterville Trevose, PA 19053. I am thinking to leave there by 9 am. Meet up in jersey around 10.

Quote:

Originally Posted by srad600
The other thing is if we go there the pic is out of the way but there is a wawa right near the 70/206 circle or at the 70/72 circle we csn meet at.

Ok, we can meet at the wawa instead. get me an address for it. I definitely want to avoid the rangers if we can. I'm not worried about anything, just a pain In the ass to have to sit there while they give out tickets..

CarolinaBound 11-19-2012 09:19 PM

I've been away at school too long I barely remember that one. I'm down to 2 other rigs with me.

BeginnersLuck 11-22-2012 11:51 AM

You guys still in for Saturday? Want to meet at that wawa on Rt1 ?

CarolinaBound 11-22-2012 12:01 PM

My group is still good. 3 of us including me. This is the wawa by the Boulevard right?

BeginnersLuck 11-22-2012 10:03 PM

Yea. I'll pm you my number. Make sure we meet up

CarolinaBound 11-25-2012 02:54 PM

Here's the few I got, and my profile pic.
http://i.imgur.com/tAn3p.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vJtfn.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/886o0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/AqI2v.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 AM.