Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   North Carolina Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f73/)
-   -   Hi, new here. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f73/hi-new-here-200333.html)

Jeep.chick 11-19-2012 07:36 AM

Hi, new here.
 
Hi.
In July of this year, I have in to my husband's wish of owning a JKU. Unbelievably to myself, I fell in love and had to have my own. So I traded in the family minvan and purchased a 2013 2 door. Anyway, I'm just learning my way around here and thought I'd introduce myself. :-)

LV2BTPLS 11-19-2012 07:41 AM

welcome! You will love it! I'm pretty new too and have found everyone on here to be very helpful!

deepbluewrangler 01-03-2013 05:39 PM

Welcome to the community

chilly 01-03-2013 08:11 PM

Welcome!

corigirlloves 01-08-2013 12:12 PM

Welcome! Where at in NC are you located?

redman08 01-08-2013 12:37 PM

I'm in Waynesville, just discovered these forums and can't wait to get involved in some rides!

corigirlloves 01-08-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redman08 (Post 3199774)
I'm in Waynesville, just discovered these forums and can't wait to get involved in some rides!


Im in Asheville, not too far away! I'd be up for running Hurricane Creek this month if ya'd like

redman08 01-08-2013 01:17 PM

Yeah we did Hurricane Creek a couple days ago, pretty fun since we got all of that rain.

corigirlloves 01-08-2013 01:30 PM

Oh I bet. I didn't even think of that. I was supposed to go to the flats open ride this past weekend but was getting over the flu for that week so im itching to go riding now

USMC 0369 01-08-2013 01:30 PM

Just saying Hi, great to see new Jeepers. I found it intruiging that 243 people viewed this thread...at the moment....and 7 said hello. :rolleyes:


So, Hi. :wavey:

redman08 01-08-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corigirlloves (Post 3199958)
Oh I bet. I didn't even think of that. I was supposed to go to the flats open ride this past weekend but was getting over the flu for that week so im itching to go riding now

The mudholes were all nice and full...even if they were a tad iced over!

Billswife 01-08-2013 02:47 PM

Hey from Cumberland County! Anybody in this area? Hubby and I have a 11 wrangler, finally back on the same schedule and looking to get out and play.

JokerAndThief 01-10-2013 12:55 AM

Welcome to the forum. Be on the lookout for organized rides in Uwharrie State Park.

Jeep.chick 01-10-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JokerAndThief
Welcome to the forum. Be on the lookout for organized rides in Uwharrie State Park.

Thanks! Looking forward to it, already!

I'm near Charlotte, in concord, nc.

corigirlloves 01-10-2013 04:20 PM

I believe a small group is going to hurricane creek Sunday, meeting at 10 at the gas station off exit 24 i think it is

redman08 01-14-2013 07:53 PM

We went this weekend and made a good day out of it. I should have thought to advertise it on here a little!
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...ps60a5d74d.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...ps829d3644.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...psded62fec.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...ps933b9fd4.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...psc7c53f52.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...ps5bea45ca.jpg

corigirlloves 01-14-2013 09:08 PM

What!!! Our trail ride was cancelled, everyone bailed on me!

Meet and greet February 9th, at fuddruckers in avl around 4....

corigirlloves 01-14-2013 09:09 PM

Looks like a fun ride, im jealous

ejanc 01-15-2013 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corigirlloves
What!!! Our trail ride was cancelled, everyone bailed on me!

Meet and greet February 9th, at fuddruckers in avl around 4....

Fuddruckers in Mathews nc??

corigirlloves 01-16-2013 01:26 PM

Asheville, NC

DirtyRob 01-16-2013 08:39 PM

Welcome to the forum. Hope to get wheeling more myself. My group is between Fayetteville and Raleigh.

Ricyd 01-24-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeep.chick
Hi.
In July of this year, I have in to my husband's wish of owning a JKU. Unbelievably to myself, I fell in love and had to have my own. So I traded in the family minvan and purchased a 2013 2 door. Anyway, I'm just learning my way around here and thought I'd introduce myself. :-)

Welcome! This is only my second post. Hope to meet some Jeepers myself and get in a ride or two.

Jeeplover1 01-24-2013 02:50 AM

U got any shine? Jk welcome aboard

Ricyd 01-24-2013 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeplover1
U got any shine? Jk welcome aboard

Keep shine in the fridge! Lol

Jeeplover1 01-24-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricyd

Keep shine in the fridge! Lol

Man i would like to have a jar just too watch people get lit on fire

jeep-creep 01-24-2013 06:55 PM

Welcome...

Ricyd 01-24-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeep-creep
Welcome...

Thanks!

Rubidude 01-26-2013 02:27 PM

Welcome from the coast!

gunpowder 02-10-2013 02:31 PM

Another yj on the coast. Anyone going to the meet in jacksonville this coming weekend?

mackdj1 05-31-2013 01:24 PM

A little late but welcome!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 AM.