Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Virginia Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f74/)
-   -   Legal in VA (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f74/legal-in-va-200573.html)

danrb 11-20-2012 04:21 AM

Legal in VA
 
Hi there. I saw another post in the JK forum about short bumpers not being legal in some states. Does anyone here know what mods might make your jeep not street/trail legal? Concerned mainly about bumpers, fenders, lifts and tires.

Thanks!

danrb 11-20-2012 04:33 AM

Bumper heights.


"What are the bumper height laws in the state of Virginia?
Section 46.2-1063 states:

Alteration of suspension system; bumper height limits; raising body above frame rail. -- No person shall drive on a public highway any motor vehicle registered as a passenger motor vehicle if it has been modified by alteration of its altitude from the ground to the extent that its bumpers, measured to any point on the lower edge of the main horizontal bumper bar, exclusive of any bumper guards, are not within the range of fourteen inches to twenty-two inches above the ground. Notwithstanding the foregoing provisions of this section, the range of bumper heights for motor vehicles bearing street rod license plates issued pursuant to 46.2-747 shall be nine to twenty-two inches.

No vehicle shall be modified to cause the vehicle body or chassis to come in contact with the ground, expose the fuel tank to damage from collision, or cause the wheels to come in contact with the body under normal operation. No part of the original suspension system of a motor vehicle shall be disconnected to defeat the safe operation of its suspension system. However, nothing contained in this section shall prevent the installation of heavy duty equipment, including shock absorbers and overload springs. Nothing contained in this section shall prohibit the driving on a public highway of a motor vehicle with normal wear to the suspension system if such normal wear does not adversely affect the control of the vehicle.

No person shall drive on a public highway any motor vehicle registered as a truck if it has been modified by alteration of its altitude from the ground to the extent that its bumpers, measured to any point on the lower edge of the main horizontal bumper bar, exclusive of any bumper guards, do not fall within the limits specified herein for its gross vehicle weight rating category. The front bumper height of trucks whose gross vehicle weight ratings are 4,500 pounds or less shall be no less than 14 inches and no more than 28 inches, and their rear bumper height shall be no less than 14 inches and no more than 28 inches. The front bumper height of trucks whose gross vehicle weight ratings are 4,501 pounds to 7,500 pounds shall be no less than 14 inches and no more than 29 inches, and their rear bumper height shall be no less than 14 inches and no more than 30 inches. The front bumper height of trucks whose gross vehicle weight ratings are 7,501 pounds to 15,000 pounds shall be no less than 14 inches and no more than 30 inches, and their rear bumper height shall be no less than 14 inches and no more than 31 inches. Bumper height limitations contained in this section shall not apply to trucks with gross vehicle weight ratings in excess of 15,000 pounds. For the purpose of this section, "truck" includes pickup and panel trucks, and "gross vehicle weight ratings" means manufacturer's gross vehicle weight ratings established for that vehicle as indicated by a number, plate, sticker, decal, or other device affixed to the vehicle by its manufacturer.

In the absence of bumpers, and in cases where bumper heights have been lowered, height measurements under the foregoing provisions of this section shall be made to the bottom of the frame rail. However, if bumper heights have been raised, height measurements under the foregoing provisions of this section shall be made to the bottom of the main horizontal bumper bar.

No vehicle shall be operated on a public highway if it has been modified by any means so as to raise its body more than three inches, in addition to any manufacturer's spacers and bushings, above the vehicle's frame rail or manufacturer's attachment points on the frame rail.

This section shall not apply to specially designed or modified motor vehicles when driven off the public highways in races and similar events. Such motor vehicles may be lawfully towed on the highways of the Commonwealth."

Tjdude08 11-20-2012 04:35 AM

Fenders probably would be the one that would get you not bumper. I trimmed my fenders on mine and officers and troopers cruise past me. Its va. Not a lot is going to be legal no matter what. Before I do anything I look up what the law states just so I am aware of what im getting into

OffRoadCam09 11-20-2012 10:38 AM

For fenders as far as I know as long as your tires don't stick out 4"+ then you will be fine. I'm pretty sure I looked yo the law on that since I'm gettin new wheels an tires with 3.75" of back spacing an as long as your not more the 4 inches from your fenders you should be alright

danrb 11-22-2012 07:21 AM

How about stubby bumpers? Legal in VA? Anyone running with stubby bumpers?

Tjdude08 11-22-2012 12:43 PM

Im pretty sure bumpers don't matter. It says if no bumper present then you measure the frame where the bumper goes

OffRoadCam09 11-22-2012 02:42 PM

The main thinng is just the height of the vehicle so lift would be your only concern in va as far as I can tell

chevy2169 11-22-2012 04:50 PM

You can pretty much modify your jeep however you want as long as there is some sort of fender or bumper present. Provided all lights and suspension and all that work properly. Ive never seen someone get in trouble for tube fenders, stubby bumpers, or lift kits. Now if you put tube fenders on and you don't put turn signals or marker lights in somewhere, you wont pass inspection. No lift blocks on leaf sprung vehicles, no 3 inch body lifts, etc. Blatant ridiculous stuff wont pass. You'll be good.

OffRoadCam09 11-22-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy2169
You can pretty much modify your jeep however you want as long as there is some sort of fender or bumper present. Provided all lights and suspension and all that work properly. Ive never seen someone get in trouble for tube fenders, stubby bumpers, or lift kits. Now if you put tube fenders on and you don't put turn signals or marker lights in somewhere, you wont pass inspection. No lift blocks on leaf sprung vehicles, no 3 inch body lifts, etc. Blatant ridiculous stuff wont pass. You'll be good.

^ this, exactly

BlueRidgeYJ 11-22-2012 07:14 PM

To really know, read through Code 46.2, mainly 1000 to 1100 or so. It is the state law on vehicle equipment for VA. Anything not specified, and not locally prohibited, is allowed provided it does not comprimise the safety of the vehicle. The only mention of bumpers is pretty much the one posted above, and the only mention I have seen about fenders is that hauled loads cannot extend more than 6" past them.

http://lis.virginia.gov/000/lst/LS728072.HTM

But it is pretty much whatever will pass or fail inspection, despite what the law says.

FYI, it does say lift blocks are illegal on any vehicles front end:
46.2-1064.
Modification of front-end suspension by use of lift blocks.
No motor vehicle whose front-end suspension has been modified by the use of lift blocks shall be driven on any highway in the Commonwealth.

nobndry 02-02-2013 10:20 PM

Another thing that wont pass inspection are any auxiliary lights(KC, PIAA, Warn etc...) mounted in front of the windshield on those nifty little brackets you can buy. Mine wouldn't pass so i now have to take them off when i go to get it inspected. I the little led lights will pass because i have seen a dealer install them on one though...go figure.

nobndry 02-02-2013 10:22 PM

*I think the LED auxiliary lights will pass.

Dragline 02-03-2013 08:10 AM

I never failed an inspection for windshield mounted Aux Lights in Richmond. :confused: Had them on the Jeep since new in late 2007 and all inspections were done at the dealership.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobndry (Post 3314120)
Another thing that wont pass inspection are any auxiliary lights(KC, PIAA, Warn etc...) mounted in front of the windshield on those nifty little brackets you can buy. Mine wouldn't pass so i now have to take them off when i go to get it inspected. I the little led lights will pass because i have seen a dealer install them on one though...go figure.


BlueRidgeYJ 02-03-2013 08:41 AM

Per law you can have 2 driving, 2 flood, and 2 headlights, but cannot use more than 4 at once. They cannot exceed the height of the headlights. Any inspection station passing equipment like that is wrong. Most inspection stations are ignorant of the law, for instance Tommy Harveys shop in Afton Va illegally passed my jeep, then failed my brothers legal truck. They just don't know what the law says. The VSP doesn't accurately convey the actual laws, just their self made "rule book", which you cannot read.

It is just a poor tax for Richmond. And a very stupid one. How can you tell me my tires, brakes, suspension componants, light bulbs, etc, will be good for a year? You can't, and even with a current inspection I am still liable for any equipment violations. I think if a shop inspects your tires as OK, then one blows out wihin a year, the inspection station, owner, and inspector should be held liable for any and all damages.

But back on topic, covering the lights while onroad brings them into legal specs. You can have 1000, so long as they are covered. According to the actual law, anyway. I wouldn't bet on ANY shop actually knowing that. Of course, if you operate illegally then the police have a job to do, as in most states. Yet here, we have police AND inspections, because your govt does not trust you to take responsibility for your vehicle.

Jeep757 02-03-2013 08:51 AM

Any aux lights mounted above the headlights have to be covered when driving on the street/highway.

Dragline 02-04-2013 06:37 AM

The only covers on my windshield lights are the KC rock covers. Must be they count as full covers? :thumb: Anyhow they always find something else work as mentioned above to make $$$ on insections, if it is not wiper blades, it is headlight adjustments, etc. Go figure... :confused:

nobndry 02-04-2013 02:00 PM

I know they have to be covered, but i was told it wouldn't pass if they block the view of the driver through the windshield. If they obstruct the view out the windshield they are not legal and the police can pull you over for blocking the view, but you would be hard pressed to find one that would.

chevy2169 02-04-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueRidgeYJ (Post 3315069)
Per law you can have 2 driving, 2 flood, and 2 headlights, but cannot use more than 4 at once. They cannot exceed the height of the headlights. Any inspection station passing equipment like that is wrong. Most inspection stations are ignorant of the law, for instance Tommy Harveys shop in Afton Va illegally passed my jeep, then failed my brothers legal truck. They just don't know what the law says. The VSP doesn't accurately convey the actual laws, just their self made "rule book", which you cannot read.

It is just a poor tax for Richmond. And a very stupid one. How can you tell me my tires, brakes, suspension componants, light bulbs, etc, will be good for a year? You can't, and even with a current inspection I am still liable for any equipment violations. I think if a shop inspects your tires as OK, then one blows out wihin a year, the inspection station, owner, and inspector should be held liable for any and all damages.

But back on topic, covering the lights while onroad brings them into legal specs. You can have 1000, so long as they are covered. According to the actual law, anyway. I wouldn't bet on ANY shop actually knowing that. Of course, if you operate illegally then the police have a job to do, as in most states. Yet here, we have police AND inspections, because your govt does not trust you to take responsibility for your vehicle.

The first bold statement is incorrect. As long as the lights above the headlights are covered they are legal. Which i see you stated later on.

Second bold statement, way to be an ass and throw someone under the bus who supposedly illegally passed your jeep.

Third. You can read the book. Not only is it free to read online on the state police website, but you can march on down to the state police headquarters in Midlothian and buy one for 20 bucks.

Fourth. The fee isn't actually a "tax". The fee pays for the ability to maintain a continuing safety inspection so that cars on the road aren't a hazard to other drivers. A ball joint failing can be quite catastrophic when driving down the highway. If we didn't have inspection laws, some idiot who doesn't want to take care of his car could have a ball joint or tie rod fail when doing 65 down 95 or 64 and slam into your car. Not everybody cares or wants to fix and maintain their vehicle.

Fifth. Why would I or my boss, or any other shop for that matter be responsible for YOUR negligence? Tires are legal until the wear bar is touching in three different spots on the tire (roughly 2/32's). Before they even get to that point, most shops recommend replacing them. If you don't, then how is that our fault?

Sixth. My shop knows that. We failed a jeep the other day for it. He came back with covers on his lightbar lights and we passed it.

And finally seventh. Nor shouldn't they. More than half of the motorists on the road let their cars go to shit because they don't want to spend the money, which brings me back to what I said about the forth bold statement. You either fix your car so it is safe to drive or you don't drive it. Period.

By the way, I am a licensed state inspector at a shop, and I know the law like the back of my hand because it's part of my job. Just to make you feel better I'd fail your jeep if you came to my shop with your illegal lights.

chevy2169 02-04-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragline (Post 3318467)
The only covers on my windshield lights are the KC rock covers. Must be they count as full covers? :thumb: Anyhow they always find something else work as mentioned above to make $$$ on insections, if it is not wiper blades, it is headlight adjustments, etc. Go figure... :confused:

No they don't count. When I have my jeep inspected I put full covers on because like you, I have rock covers as well.

Some shops are crooked and look to make money. However at an honest shop, if it passes, it passes. I don't recommend something unless it needs to be. Next time they tell you you're wipers blades won't pass or the headlights are out of adjustment tell them to show you why it won't pass.
The headlights are either out or in with the machine that is required to be used as per the VASP. So tell em to show you.
Same thing with wipers. They have to be torn, tell em to show you.

chevy2169 02-04-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobndry (Post 3319880)
I know they have to be covered, but i was told it wouldn't pass if they block the view of the driver through the windshield. If they obstruct the view out the windshield they are not legal and the police can pull you over for blocking the view, but you would be hard pressed to find one that would.

This is an iffy situation that is usually at the discretion of the shop owner. IF he's in doubt then he can call the trooper for the area and have him make the decision. I've never seen someone fail a jeep for windshield mounted lights that were covered though.

BlueRidgeYJ 02-04-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy2169

The first bold statement is incorrect. As long as the lights above the headlights are covered they are legal. Which i see you stated later on.

Second bold statement, way to be an ass and throw someone under the bus who supposedly illegally passed your jeep.

Third. You can read the book. Not only is it free to read online on the state police website, but you can march on down to the state police headquarters in Midlothian and buy one for 20 bucks.

Fourth. The fee isn't actually a "tax". The fee pays for the ability to maintain a continuing safety inspection so that cars on the road aren't a hazard to other drivers. A ball joint failing can be quite catastrophic when driving down the highway. If we didn't have inspection laws, some idiot who doesn't want to take care of his car could have a ball joint or tie rod fail when doing 65 down 95 or 64 and slam into your car. Not everybody cares or wants to fix and maintain their vehicle.

Fifth. Why would I or my boss, or any other shop for that matter be responsible for YOUR negligence? Tires are legal until the wear bar is touching in three different spots on the tire (roughly 2/32's). Before they even get to that point, most shops recommend replacing them. If you don't, then how is that our fault?

Sixth. My shop knows that. We failed a jeep the other day for it. He came back with covers on his lightbar lights and we passed it.

And finally seventh. Nor shouldn't they. More than half of the motorists on the road let their cars go to shit because they don't want to spend the money, which brings me back to what I said about the forth bold statement. You either fix your car so it is safe to drive or you don't drive it. Period.

By the way, I am a licensed state inspector at a shop, and I know the law like the back of my hand because it's part of my job. Just to make you feel better I'd fail your jeep if you came to my shop with your illegal lights.

1st, when they are covered they are ornamental, same as pulling the bulb and cutting the wires. They aren't legally lights then, so my statement is correct.

2nd, if you operate a business fraudulantly, I will tell others about it. Caveat Emptor.

3rd, that was a sarcastic response in reference to what the owner his'self told me.

4th, my Ujoint blew out today, despite my valid inspection (it was actually replaced last time it was inspected), forcing me to pull the driveshaft and roll home in my front wheel drive YJ. Good thing your precious inspection prevented that road hazard. You aren't familiar with the common phrase "Poor Tax", are you? And I suppose you see Bamerscare as a "fee", too?

5th, because I am legally required to get your signoff on my equipment. Most people are smart enough to see the scam, but many others are lulled into a false sense of security or complacency that their vehicle is A-OK, even though the ACTUAL legal onus is on every operator to know and inspect the vehicle prior to each use. Using roads is accepting the "user agreement" that the operator is maintaining a legal and safe vehicle, despite what your precious sticker says. Note my driveshaft in the passenger floorboard as reference.

Six, Kudos to you for knowing what you say you do. It is expected of me at work as well, and called professionalism (you expect firemen to put out fires, right?). It has been my experience that roughly 80% of shops do not in reference to inspections.

Seven, we are starting to agree - I fix it or I pay the fine and assume liability. But I have to let you put your precious sticker on it, too, in addition to taking responsibility.

None of my lights are illegal.

Cheers.

nobndry 02-04-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy2169

This is an iffy situation that is usually at the discretion of the shop owner. IF he's in doubt then he can call the trooper for the area and have him make the decision. I've never seen someone fail a jeep for windshield mounted lights that were covered though.

The person that was inspecting my Jeep handed me a wrench and said that if i took them off now it would pass. Needless to say i took them off, and will have to continue to do so because it has happened at two different shops in the city, once at the dealer and another time at another shop. And my lights do have covers. But thats just how everything seems to go for me lol.

BlueRidgeYJ 02-04-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy2169

This is an iffy situation that is usually at the discretion of the shop owner. IF he's in doubt then he can call the trooper for the area and have him make the decision. I've never seen someone fail a jeep for windshield mounted lights that were covered though.

No, statute states what statute states, in black and white. It is not open for interpritation, yet inspectors feel it is. The judiciary branch interprits what the legislative branch writes, which is in turn enforced by the executive branch, in this case the state pd using shops to verify compliance of vehicles. No interpritation alloted.

One of my points precisely.

chevy2169 02-05-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueRidgeYJ (Post 3321656)
No, statute states what statute states, in black and white. It is not open for interpritation, yet inspectors feel it is. The judiciary branch interprits what the legislative branch writes, which is in turn enforced by the executive branch, in this case the state pd using shops to verify compliance of vehicles. No interpritation alloted.

One of my points precisely.

Statute states what statute states, however one that interprets that said windshield lights obstruct view could be interpreted another way by someone else. Inspectors don't feel it is, it says in the manual and the trooper who gives you your test for an inspection license tells you if you are ever in doubt, to call him so he can make the final legal decision on the matter.

BlueRidgeYJ 02-05-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy2169

Statute states what statute states, however one that interprets that said windshield lights obstruct view could be interpreted another way by someone else. Inspectors don't feel it is, it says in the manual and the trooper who gives you your test for an inspection license tells you if you are ever in doubt, to call him so he can make the final legal decision on the matter.

:banghead:

No, and this is further enforces my point. The manual is not a proper legal document, it is a very poorly written "guide sheet" that provides little understanding of actual statute. Obstructed is to block clear view of the highway or any front side windows. Clearly defined, not up to how you and trooper Pile feel that day.

The trooper HAS to make the call, you are just his minnion. If it is a wrongful call (and often is), the JUDGE decides how the law should be interpreted based on case law, statute verbage, and spirit of the law. Were you to be the one to force me not to drive, you would have assumed liability for being wrong. Because it is some lazy ignorant trooper, he enjoys sovereign immunity. Again, you have NO ABILITY to make any judgement calls, and least not legally.

BlueRidgeYJ 02-05-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy2169
Well gee I'm so sorry your u joint failed on you. You want a tissue to wipe up all the tears you're shedding because your jeep passed inspection and broke again a few months later? If it's really an issue go back to the shop that did the u joint and they might replace it under parts warranty.

Thanks, I appreciate your concern for my Jeep. That is very thoughtful of you but I cried it all out last night; I could use some shop rags for this puddle of atf4, though.
Thanks for the suggestion as well, but I will go on ahead and fix it myself. We all know the old saying about getting it right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy2169
There is no fine for not fixing your vehicle. You just can't drive it if it's safety related until its fixed.

Yet if you operate a vehicle with an equipment violation you pay money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy2169
We have one of the most lenient inspections in the country, and many states are starting to opt into annual inspections. I don't understand why you get so bent out of shape for having to pay 16 dollars every year to keep your vehicle on the road. The state of Massachusetts is much more strict and they use similar practices that California has been using.

No, we do not. Also, I don't have to pay 16$ to keep my jeep on the road, I have to pay 16 extra $s for your permission, based by your admission on your feelings, in order to keep my jeep on the road. I find it amazing you are in favor of this, but then again you pick what has to be fixed and what doesn't. Rarely is the King offended by the Court.

If you enjoy the laws of Mass and Cali, they have open borders. Why would you just try to mirror their laws here? Do you think Virginians need to be told what guns we can own, as those states have also done? How about making it illegal to reuse rainwater? Just because someone else did is a really shitty reason for why we should. Note Lemmings for an example.

Many cash strapped, revenue deficient, overspending states are implementing this? It MUST be for safety then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy2169
The only thing I did here is state actual facts related to the way the inspection is run in this state. You interpreted it as an attack on you. It isn't my fault you don't know what the heck you're talking about.

I took it as an insult about the time you said "way to be an ass". Care to retract? You bounced of my post in particular, pointing out (incorrectly) how I was wrong. Are you even in the same conversation here?
I do know what I am talking about, as I do not just repeat what came in the handbook. I know how to read laws, not just take a civilians interpretation of them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy2169
For future reference if you have an issue with a shop and the way they run things, the phone is a great tool to use for talking to the VA state police vehicle safety division to report them. But you better make sure that your accusation is valid and has weight to it.

I met with the owner, who showed me great disdain and disrespect. He failed to explain anything or even attempt to, and used foul language to describe me (a crime in VA, btw) to his trooper buddy. His trooper buddy told me I was "sort of right" but could not reference any laws (as I was doing). He told me I would have to deal with it or spend the money to fight it. So report the rat to the fox? I fail to see any purpose.

I do not accuse. If someone attempts to scam me, I will inform others. Why do I need to report to the law when I can inform other mandated consumers?

Nice to see how ethically VA shops operate. Guess you're in the 80% that feels they ARE the law, lmfao.

OK, I have had enough of this. If you cannot understand laws, I do not care. If you cannot underatand just how stupid your precious inspection is, I do not care. I have lived in MUCH more populated places with no inspection, I guess we were just smart enough not to need em.

Turbostixxx 02-05-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueRidgeYJ (Post 3323867)
Thanks, I appreciate your concern for my Jeep. That is very thoughtful of you but I cried it all out last night; I could use some shop rags for this puddle of atf4, though.
Thanks for the suggestion as well, but I will go on ahead and fix it myself. We all know the old saying about getting it right.



Yet if you operate a vehicle with an equipment violation you pay money.



No, we do not. Also, I don't have to pay 16$ to keep my jeep on the road, I have to pay 16 extra $s for your permission, based by your admission on your feelings, in order to keep my jeep on the road. I find it amazing you are in favor of this, but then again you pick what has to be fixed and what doesn't. Rarely is the King offended by the Court.

If you enjoy the laws of Mass and Cali, they have open borders. Why would you just try to mirror their laws here? Do you think Virginians need to be told what guns we can own, as those states have also done? How about making it illegal to reuse rainwater? Just because someone else did is a really shitty reason for why we should. Note Lemmings for an example.

Many cash strapped, revenue deficient, overspending states are implementing this? It MUST be for safety then.



I took it as an insult about the time you said "way to be an ass". Care to retract? You bounced of my post in particular, pointing out (incorrectly) how I was wrong. Are you even in the same conversation here?
I do know what I am talking about, as I do not just repeat what came in the handbook. I know how to read laws, not just take a civilians interpretation of them.



I met with the owner, who showed me great disdain and disrespect. He failed to explain anything or even attempt to, and used foul language to describe me (a crime in VA, btw) to his trooper buddy. His trooper buddy told me I was "sort of right" but could not reference any laws (as I was doing). He told me I would have to deal with it or spend the money to fight it. So report the rat to the fox? I fail to see any purpose.

I do not accuse. If someone attempts to scam me, I will inform others. Why do I need to report to the law when I can inform other mandated consumers?

Nice to see how ethically VA shops operate. Guess you're in the 80% that feels they ARE the law, lmfao.

OK, I have had enough of this. If you cannot understand laws, I do not care. If you cannot underatand just how stupid your precious inspection is, I do not care. I have lived in MUCH more populated places with no inspection, I guess we were just smart enough not to need em.

^This=EPIC :punk:

Turbostixxx 02-05-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy2169 (Post 3325652)

I've actually heard shops do not make anything on an inspection.

BlueRidgeYJ 02-05-2013 06:02 PM

[QUOTE="chevy2169"]

QUOTE]


Nice, bringing additional personal insults into it. Fine inspiration you must be, with such professionalism exhibited thusfar and what not.

It's a chat board, dude. Don't get your panties so wadded over it.

Further, I really don't care what you, or anyone, says to me. Water off the back and all. But please do not use such vulgar language or personal jabs on WF in the future, it just isn't needed. If you don't like what someone says (and it WILL happen again), walk away or keep it civil. Please and thank you. :)

Cheers.

QuietSpike 02-20-2013 07:28 AM

[QUOTE=BlueRidgeYJ;3325692]
Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy2169

QUOTE]


Nice, bringing additional personal insults into it. Fine inspiration you must be, with such professionalism exhibited thusfar and what not.

It's a chat board, dude. Don't get your panties so wadded over it.

Further, I really don't care what you, or anyone, says to me. Water off the back and all. But please do not use such vulgar language or personal jabs on WF in the future, it just isn't needed. If you don't like what someone says (and it WILL happen again), walk away or keep it civil. Please and thank you. :)

Cheers.



Love this guy... Think I've found my next bromance! :D

BlueRidge, want to order matching "Don't Tread on Me" VA tags with me? :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 PM.