Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   On The Trail (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/)
-   -   NYC Trails (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/nyc-trails-202438.html)

ira 11-29-2012 02:47 PM

NYC Trails
 
Anybody know of/going on any wheeling trails near the New York City area?

bbtj 11-30-2012 07:06 AM

Main Page - Dirtopia, the Off-Road Encyclopedia and New York ATV Trails. You can try to find something here. Riderplanet is mainly for ATVs and bikes, but they do list some 4x4 parks. Also, if you haven't already, you might post this in the New York section of this forum.

allblackedout 12-08-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ira (Post 3047636)
Anybody know of/going on any wheeling trails near the New York City area?

Hey ira I just begun putting together a trip around the northeast beginning on Long Island and traveling to Conn., Mass., upstate New York, and Penn. If you have any interest in coming along feel free to contact me here or at my email mikebiondo6@aol.com. Nothing is set in stone yet but the trip will more then likely be January 2nd - approximately January 9th. Let me know!

Beach-Bum 12-08-2012 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allblackedout

Hey ira I just begun putting together a trip around the northeast beginning on Long Island and traveling to Conn., Mass., upstate New York, and Penn. If you have any interest in coming along feel free to contact me here or at my email mikebiondo6@aol.com. Nothing is set in stone yet but the trip will more then likely be January 2nd - approximately January 9th. Let me know!

Is there a thread on this? I'm from long island.

Beach-Bum 12-08-2012 07:15 AM

Nevermind. Just found it

Tralph13 12-23-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beach-Bum (Post 3080308)

Is there a thread on this? I'm from long island.

I would love to be included on this. Need to get off road more this year


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 AM.