Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Colorado Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/)
-   -   Anybody need axles? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/anybody-need-axles-202843.html)

Rooster454 12-01-2012 06:23 PM

Anybody need axles?
 
2 Attachment(s)
I'm working on the jeep at this garage in denver and walk out the back door and see this. Probably 300+ axles and some look brand new

Hidrorayo 12-01-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster454 (Post 3055676)
I'm working on the jeep at this garage in denver and walk out the back door and see this. Probably 300+ axles and some look brand new

Where is that at?

My brother is in the market for a rear axle.

Rooster454 12-01-2012 07:10 PM

I'll check on my way out and see if I can get a name and number for you. It's just a big junkyard it looks like

Hidrorayo 12-01-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster454 (Post 3055803)
I'll check on my way out and see if I can get a name and number for you. It's just a big junkyard it looks like

Alright or let me know cross streets and I can find it.

Rooster454 12-01-2012 07:32 PM

it's stadium auto parts. Mulberry and wyandot street in denver. right off of 25N

Hidrorayo 12-01-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster454 (Post 3055880)
it's stadium auto parts. Mulberry and wyandot street in denver. right off of 25N

Thank you sir.:thumb:

Nice! I work like 5-10 mins away from them.

firefighterwhiskey 12-01-2012 09:07 PM

Yah I need a rear axle!!

jagerhelix 12-01-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefighterwhiskey (Post 3056244)
Yah I need a rear axle!!

Weren't you picking up a 60?

topher38 12-01-2012 10:59 PM

Of anyone goes up there can the let me know if there are any d44 that are ready to be put on a front end

Rooster454 12-01-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidrorayo (Post 3056229)
Thank you sir.:thumb:

Nice! I work like 5-10 mins away from them.

No problem boss. I knew someone on here would be interested. I tried to get a closer look over the fence, but really couldn't tell what anything was from that far away and they were closed by the time I left the garage

Hidrorayo 12-02-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topher38 (Post 3056625)
Of anyone goes up there can the let me know if there are any d44 that are ready to be put on a front end

Will do.

topher38 12-02-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidrorayo

Will do.

Thank you

mo1416 12-02-2012 12:57 AM

Just axels? Any doors? I still need 1 and cant find it.

firefighterwhiskey 12-02-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagerhelix

Weren't you picking up a 60?

I did but it still needs work. I have to regear it and add mounting hardware

jagerhelix 12-02-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefighterwhiskey (Post 3057472)

I did but it still needs work. I have to regear it and add mounting hardware

Gotcha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 AM.