Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Louisiana Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f67/)
-   -   New Member-Prairieville (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f67/new-member-prairieville-203536.html)

cmaggi2 12-04-2012 08:50 PM

New Member-Prairieville
 
2 Attachment(s)
I finally got my first Jeep this weekend. I'm itching to take it off-roading. Anyone that knows any spots and doesn't mind going with a newbie let me know. Stock 2010 Sport.

archerdan 12-05-2012 09:35 PM

I'm game if you find us somewhere to ride. I live in St. Francisville. I'm more into the back woods trail riding with some light mud holes to go through. I'm NOT interested in the mud bogging and tearing up my new jeep. I got mine about two months ago so I'm a newbie too. Just let me know if you ever want to go on a light ride or something.

cmaggi2 12-18-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archerdan (Post 3071776)
I'm game if you find us somewhere to ride. I live in St. Francisville. I'm more into the back woods trail riding with some light mud holes to go through. I'm NOT interested in the mud bogging and tearing up my new jeep. I got mine about two months ago so I'm a newbie too. Just let me know if you ever want to go on a light ride or something.

Have you tried the Catahoula park yet? I'd be game for driving up for a weekend.
Catahoula Recreation, Off-Road Racing, Rock Climbing, Trails for ORV, Jeeps, ATV and Dirt Bikes, catahoularecreationoffroadpark.com

Nicoya 12-26-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmaggi2

I'll be there on Saturday 12/29/12

cmaggi2 12-26-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicoya (Post 3145360)

I'll be there on Saturday 12/29/12

I'm thinking about going Saturday too. Where are you coming from? I may sleep Friday night since it's about 3 hours from my house.

Nicoya 12-26-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmaggi2

I'm thinking about going Saturday too. Where are you coming from? I may sleep Friday night since it's about 3 hours from my house.

Metairie living saturday at 5:00 am be there for 8:30 / 9:00 am

cmaggi2 12-26-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicoya (Post 3145429)

Metairie living saturday at 5:00 am be there for 8:30 / 9:00 am

Sounds good. Have you been before? Do I "need" anything for the trails besides a tow rope? I've never been on actual 4x4 trails before, just cane fields and ditches.

Nicoya 12-26-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmaggi2

Sounds good. Have you been before? Do I "need" anything for the trails besides a tow rope? I've never been on actual 4x4 trails before, just cane fields and ditches.

Twice, get ready you going to like it.......

Nicoya 12-26-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmaggi2

Sounds good. Have you been before? Do I "need" anything for the trails besides a tow rope? I've never been on actual 4x4 trails before, just cane fields and ditches.

There is group of jeep from LA4x4 that are going to, see you all on Saturday


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 PM.