Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   Free shipping on all bestop items (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/free-shipping-on-all-bestop-items-203703.html)

Morris4x4Center 12-05-2012 02:18 PM

Free shipping on all bestop items
 
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BESTOP ITEMS

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/blog/wp...opshipping.jpg
www.jeep4x4center.com

Starting this week Morris 4x4 Center will be giving away Free Shipping on all Bestop Items. From Soft tops to Hood Applique's. Bestop has got something for everyone. Offer Ends on 12/12/12 and there is no minimum purchase required!


Free Shipping on all Bestop Products Use Promo Code: BESTFREE3// Expires: 12-12-12 Midnight EST.*Promotion can NOT be combined with ANY other offer and can only be used ONCE per customer.

*Free Shipping is only applicable within the 48 Contiguous States (Excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico & Guam, APO/FPO) via FedEX ground shipping only. Does not Include Surcharges, Handling Fees or Truck Freight Items. Discounts do not apply to Gift Certificates, Hard Tops, Winches, or Body Tubs. See our Shipping Policy for details.

Morris4x4Center 12-06-2012 09:47 AM

Hurry this only last until 12/12/12!

panthermark 12-06-2012 12:45 PM

I tried to use it on a Bestop underseat lockbox and it did not work.

It just says:
Coupon Code "BESTFREE3" is not valid or does not meet the requirements.

panthermark 12-07-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panthermark (Post 3074098)
I tried to use it on a Bestop underseat lockbox and it did not work.

It just says:
Coupon Code "BESTFREE3" is not valid or does not meet the requirements.

Sooooooo.....is this item eligible or not?

ranjr 12-07-2012 06:07 PM

Bump as I want to know also.

wcbardwell 12-07-2012 11:07 PM

I just tried to order some Bestop mirrors... No dice... Tried all sorts of capitalization changes... spaces... nothing. It clearly shows on the mirrors' webpage that the item is eligible for free shipping with the code, but once in the checkout phase, I get the same message... Won't work... Morris... What's the deal?

wcbardwell 12-08-2012 08:38 AM

I just got in touch with someone over at Morris... They said that if the codes doesn't work for you, call and you can place the order that way... Seems kind of inconvenient and unfortunate that they can't get their own promo to work correctly.

panthermark 12-08-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wcbardwell (Post 3080445)
I just got in touch with someone over at Morris... They said that if the codes doesn't work for you, call and you can place the order that way... Seems kind of inconvenient and unfortunate that they can't get their own promo to work correctly.

Thanks...

Yeah...that is pretty silly. What is the point of posting free shipping code that does not work?

wcbardwell 12-08-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panthermark

Thanks...

Yeah...that is pretty silly. What is the point of posting free shipping code that does not work?

It's plastered all over their website too... Weird...

Morris4x4Center 12-10-2012 10:26 AM

what are those part numbers so i can look into this. sorry for the delay i was out Friday and Saturday.

(UPDATE) Fixed the glitch Sorry for any inconvenience

Morris4x4Center 12-11-2012 03:10 PM

ends on 12/12/12 use the free shipping promo code while you can!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.