Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Free shipping (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/free-shipping-204094.html)

Yellow Whale 12-07-2012 03:52 PM

Free shipping

Just ordered from Quadratec and mentioned I was a Member of JWF and got FREE SHIPPING.WHoooooo

TrueNorth 12-07-2012 04:25 PM

Free drop ship from whatever manufacturer they're ordering the parts from on your behalf so you'll get them in 6 to 26 weeks?

Awsome.

I ordered "in stock" tube doors May 6th and didn't get them till mid August.
AND they didn't fit. Sent me rear doors for JKU. I have 2 door.

Drop ship assclowns. Got is straightened out by October.
Yay! Tube doors just in time for winter.

NFRs2000NYC 12-07-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Whale (Post 3078398)
Just ordered from Quadratec and mentioned I was a Member of JWF and got FREE SHIPPING.WHoooooo

I wish they just gave the wrangler forum crew a code so we can order anytime with free shipping.

Open statement to Quadratec...you guys have lost numerous sales from me because I always have to PM you to setup the purchase, wait 24 hours for a response, then call in and place the order. As much as I love your store, sometimes this is a hassle and I take my business elsewhere. Either have a banner on WF which gives us automatic free shipping, or a discount code.

panthermark 12-07-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC (Post 3078535)
I wish they just gave the wrangler forum crew a code so we can order anytime with free shipping.

Open statement to Quadratec...you guys have lost numerous sales from me because I always have to PM you to setup the purchase, wait 24 hours for a response, then call in and place the order. As much as I love your store, sometimes this is a hassle and I take my business elsewhere. Either have a banner on WF which gives us automatic free shipping, or a discount code.

+1...............................+1 zillion that is.....

kik 12-07-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC (Post 3078535)

Absolutely agree with this. Same here. Took business elsewhere as a result. It's 2012 Quadratec, give us a forum code. Having to go back and forth makes no sense to me. But, I'm sure your company has a good reason. :rolleyes:

3JKs1H1 12-07-2012 04:51 PM

For free shipping on lots of stuff on all kinds of stuff (including most quadratec items)

go to:

Google.com > More > Shopping <enter what you want>

So go to Quadratec page, copy item description to clipboard
ie "Lange Originals Manual Hoist-a-Top"

Go to Google's shopping page
Paste

Free Shipping.

JeepScottM 12-07-2012 05:26 PM

Free shipping from them would be nice. There shipping always seems to high!

I like their website and catalogues, but I hate ordering from them when so many others offer free shipping.

ESP 12-07-2012 05:37 PM

I have only ordered one thing from Quadratec and I got free shipping on it very easy. I ordered a set of Trail Armor tube doors over the phone and simply asked for free shipping.

Got them the same week.

Yellow Whale 12-18-2012 03:40 PM

Freeee

All I did was tell them I was a member of JWF and bang, FREE SHIPPING Try it

Lowerumble 12-18-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Whale (Post 3118510)
All I did was tell them I was a member of JWF and bang, FREE SHIPPING Try it

What is this JWF you speak of?

roadrunner58 12-18-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lowerumble (Post 3119453)
What is this JWF you speak of?

This forum. Jeep Wrangler Forum.

Lowerumble 12-18-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadrunner58 (Post 3119625)
This forum. Jeep Wrangler Forum.

... just... Wrangler Forum...

Farnham21 12-18-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lowerumble

... just... Wrangler Forum...

Isn't that the forum that talks about blue jeans a lot?

Lowerumble 12-18-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farnham21 (Post 3119726)
Isn't that the forum that talks about blue jeans a lot?

You mean the discussion about the "U" crotch? ;)

lexington01 12-18-2012 10:58 PM

I appreciate that they give us free shipping in the first place. That said, I agree with the others, a code would be nice. However, PMing them isn't that much a hassle. I've done it twice and the process was very smooth.

Farnham21 12-18-2012 11:03 PM

You can fin anything they have on eBay with free shipping and most times a better price. Amazon as well idk why people still use stores like that for common product that can be purchased cheaper elsewhere

SilverSport 12-18-2012 11:07 PM

I get gray hairs waiting for QT to answer PMs. I use Google shopping to get free shipping from them, but I like Farnham21 said, there are other places that are cheaper.

Farnham21 12-18-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSport
I get gray hairs waiting for QT to answer PMs. I use Google shopping to get free shipping from them, but I like Farnham21 said, there are other places that are cheaper.

That you don't have to email and wait a week to get free shipping.