Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   CT: MBRP light hoop/ stubby bumper (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/mbrp-light-hoop-stubby-bumper-204246.html)

kjeeper10 12-08-2012 03:31 PM

MBRP light hoop/ stubby bumper
 
2 Attachment(s)
This post is for the MBRP hoop but the stock bumper is going as well.
I will sell together or separate.
Hoop $75 shipped ($180 new)
Stock bumper with RC old style caps $75
Caps ($60 new)
$150 pair

Hoop is in perfect condition, no rust.

Ken

Fredneck03 12-08-2012 05:56 PM

Hey Ken,


I Sold the old TJ with your old hard top for a new black JK. This would look cool on it. Any chances of delivering to MA?

Justin

Chris M 12-08-2012 06:10 PM

I wish I had money. I want that hoop.

kjeeper10 12-08-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredneck03
Hey Ken,

I Sold the old TJ with your old hard top for a new black JK. This would look cool on it. Any chances of delivering to MA?

Justin

Hey dude. Where is MA are you

And you want just the hoop?

Fredneck03 12-08-2012 06:30 PM

I'm near attleboro. Ya just the hoop would be great if it'll mount up to my stock bumper. Let me know how you feel

kjeeper10 12-08-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredneck03
I'm near attleboro. Ya just the hoop would be great if it'll mount up to my stock bumper. Let me know how you feel

:eek: 1 hour 40mi.

Shipped ?

Fredneck03 12-09-2012 11:14 AM

Any idea how much it would be for shipping?

kjeeper10 12-09-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredneck03
Any idea how much it would be for shipping?

I'm going to guess around $25 maybe more.

Fredneck03 12-09-2012 11:20 AM

I think I'll pass glws

kjeeper10 12-09-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredneck03
I think I'll pass glws

NP bud

jadmt 12-09-2012 12:31 PM

any interest in selling just the endcaps shipped to 59808?

kjeeper10 12-09-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadmt
any interest in selling just the endcaps shipped to 59808?

If I get no offers in a week ... Sure.

I don't know if the plugs can be saved or reused though ?

kjeeper10 12-09-2012 01:55 PM

Sale pending on MBRP Hoop.


Bumper still available with RC ends.

Rubicon 13 12-09-2012 02:00 PM

Wish I saw this earlier, my hoop just came in.

gringo loco 12-10-2012 12:45 PM

Does bumper come with tow hooks and fogs?

kjeeper10 12-10-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gringo loco
Does bumper come with tow hooks and fogs?

Tow hooks yes, fogs no but you can pick those up cheap.

kjeeper10 12-13-2012 07:59 AM

MBRP hoop is sold.

Still have stock bumper w/ stubby ends.

Ill do $50 plus shipping.

jadmt 12-13-2012 08:58 AM

how much for the just the end caps shipped to 59808. I am going to order new ones today so let me know if you are interested in selling them.

gringo loco 12-13-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 3099082)
MBRP hoop is sold.

Still have stock bumper w/ stubby ends.

Ill do $50 plus shipping.

Shipping to 33860 ?

kjeeper10 12-13-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gringo loco

Shipping to 33860 ?

Shipping would be around $60
I was conservative with the dimensions.

kjeeper10 12-13-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadmt
how much for the just the end caps shipped to 59808. I am going to order new ones today so let me know if you are interested in selling them.

Honestly would be best just to buy the new ones with the hardware/plugs.
With shipping the cost would be close.
Then you would still need new plugs.

Plus now my bumper would be worthless.

gringo loco 12-13-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 3099259)

Shipping would be around $60
I was conservative with the dimensions.

I'll pass, 110 plus fog lights = too much to spend on myself at Christmas. I'll check back if you still have it next year :)

kjeeper10 12-13-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gringo loco

I'll pass, 110 plus fog lights = too much to spend on myself at Christmas. I'll check back if you still have it next year :)

:)

kjeeper10 12-22-2012 01:52 PM

Stock stubby bumper w/ hooks. No fogs. Now available.

$50 plus shipping.

dustintnsley 12-22-2012 06:50 PM

where in ct are you?

kjeeper10 12-22-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustintnsley
where in ct are you?

Vernon

kjeeper10 12-23-2012 07:24 AM

Bumper and MBRP have been sold.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 AM.