Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   College Football Is Coming Up (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/college-football-is-coming-up-20503.html)

Dare2BSquare 08-07-2008 04:56 PM

College Football Is Coming Up

Quote:

HOW MANY SEC STUDENTS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB?

At VANDERBILT: it takes two, one to change the bulb and one more to explain how they did it every bit as good as the bulbs changed at Harvard.

At GEORGIA : it takes two, one to change the bulb and one to stabilize the rolling beer cooler the bulb changer is using for a ladder.

At FLORIDA: it takes four, one to screw in the bulb and three to figure out how to get stoned off the old one.

At ALABAMA: it takes five, one to change it, three to reminisce about how The Bear would have done it, and one to throw the old bulb at an NCAA investigator.

At OLE MISS: it takes six, one to change it, two to mix the drinks and three to find the perfect J. Crew outfit to wear for the occasion.

At LSU: it takes seven, and each one gets credit for five Semester hours.

At KENTUCKY: it takes eight! One to screw it in and seven to discuss how much brighter it seems to shine during basketball season.

At TENNESSEE: it takes ten, two to figure out how to screw it in, two to buy an orange lampshade, and six to phone a radio call-in show and talk about how much they hate Alabama.

At MISSISSIPPI STATE: it takes fifteen, one to screw in the bulb, two to buy the Skoal, and twelve to yell, “GO TO HELL, OLE MISS".

At AUBURN: it takes one hundred, one to change it, forty-nine to talk about how they did it better than at Bama and Georgia, and fifty to get drunk and roll Toomer's Corner when finished.

At SOUTH CAROLINA: it takes 80,000, one to screw it in and 79,999 to discuss how this finally will be the year that they have a decent football team.

At ARKANSAS: None. There is no electricity in Arkansas.
:wavey::wavey::wavey:

rebelBullDawg325 08-07-2008 08:10 PM

ha..... goooooooooooooooo dawgs, sic em. woof woof woof

and i thought you were an SC fan. what do you mean college football is coming up? i know for UGA, AU, UA, UT, and UF fans. football season never ends. we started getting ready for this yr on january 2

Dare2BSquare 08-07-2008 08:23 PM

Getting 6 players suspended, kicked off the team, or arrested is NOT a good way to prepare for the upcoming season! :banghead:

jeeps&comics 08-07-2008 08:30 PM

go rutgers! R U! scarlet knights!

rebelBullDawg325 08-08-2008 02:52 PM

the last comment will be disregarded as we're talking about REAL football. not that pop warner stuff..... and dare. most of those guys weren't even starters. and compared to several other schools, i'll take only having 6 players in trouble

Dare2BSquare 08-08-2008 03:44 PM

It's early yet. Ya'll still have time to get into some more trouble!!! :wavey:

rebelBullDawg325 08-09-2008 05:42 PM

early? footbal lstarts in about a month. early was february. but i forget you're a fan of one of the other sec teams. lol

florida_gat0r 08-10-2008 12:16 AM

<--------

:punk:

Dare2BSquare 08-10-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebelBullDawg325 (Post 254079)
early? footbal lstarts in about a month. early was february. but i forget you're a fan of one of the other sec teams. lol

I simply meant early in the sense that in a month's time you could have 3 or 4 more players in the tank. :D

And yes, I am.

Go Hogrino.

rebelBullDawg325 08-11-2008 01:28 PM

no hard feelings. even though the hogs may not be an SEC power every year, they're coming up and their time is coming. but i'd take being an average SEC team than a "good" big 10 team or something like that........

its great, to be, a florida HATEor

florida_gat0r 08-11-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebelBullDawg325 (Post 254515)
no hard feelings. even though the hogs may not be an SEC power every year, they're coming up and their time is coming. but i'd take being an average SEC team than a "good" big 10 team or something like that........

its great, to be, a florida HATEor

Flattery will get you no where. ;)

Dare2BSquare 08-11-2008 05:24 PM

Here's another reason I won't vote for Obama.

If you put a "G" in front of his name it reads:

GO BAMA!!!

rebelBullDawg325 08-11-2008 08:59 PM

hahahaha..... i love it dare. i'll use that..... i'm a big fan of the NObama camapign.

and gator, no flattery here. jsut good aol fashion trash talk. you know good and well us UGA and yall UF fans just dont get along.

whiteyj 08-11-2008 10:19 PM

If we're going to talk REAL college ball....Go BEARS!:flipoff:

florida_gat0r 08-12-2008 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteyj (Post 254644)
If we're going to talk REAL college ball....Go BEARS!:flipoff:

What's up with your QB? Did I hear he's hurt? Be back soon?

Florida lost a valuable asset at TE in Cornelius Ingram. He tore his ACL and is out for the season. He already used his redshirt status so he's missing his senior year. He was going to come out after last season but decided to finish his last year. Feel bad for the kid.

whiteyj 08-12-2008 09:59 AM

It's going to be one of "those" years I am afraid. They are looking good and the reports are all favorable. So we'll see.

snowmanzz13 08-12-2008 02:51 PM

nope, not the band wagon just my team since i was young go bucks!! buckeyes that is :)

rebelBullDawg325 08-12-2008 06:37 PM

who are the bears? and gator. we (UGA) lost trinton sturdivant today to a torn ACL, he's out all year...... and snowman, trust me, no one is accusing any buckeye fan of being a banwagon fan. esp after the past 2 title games

snowmanzz13 08-12-2008 08:01 PM

lol, i rememeber 3 or 4 years ago when they were so awesome everyone said i was just on the bandwagon but yes, the last two werent the best lol

2much 08-13-2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebelBullDawg325 (Post 254618)
hahahaha..... i love it dare. i'll use that..... i'm a big fan of the NObama camapign.

and gator, no flattery here. jsut good aol fashion trash talk. you know good and well us UGA and yall UF fans just dont get along.

Yeah man, once we get all our players bailed out, its lookin like we are gonna have a good season.

And ditto on the SEC, the great thing about that is, any two SEC teams can play each other and have a shot.

As far as the NOBAMA thing, I've got a bumper sticker that reads just that.

rebelBullDawg325 08-13-2008 08:51 PM

sweet where did you get it? PM me so we don t hi jack the thread

florida_gat0r 08-14-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebelBullDawg325 (Post 254846)
who are the bears? and gator. we (UGA) lost trinton sturdivant today to a torn ACL, he's out all year...... and snowman, trust me, no one is accusing any buckeye fan of being a banwagon fan. esp after the past 2 title games

I hear ya. We lost our 4th to a torn ACL.

rebelBullDawg325 09-23-2008 09:18 PM

so, whats everyones take on the season so far?

Dare2BSquare 09-23-2008 10:12 PM

It's gonna be a very long one for us!