Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   Hey Guys - Extreme Terrain Jeep Outfitters - ExtremeTerrain.com! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/hey-guys-extreme-terrain-jeep-outfitters-extremeterrain-com-205208.html)

XTRyan 12-13-2012 11:35 AM

Hey Guys - Extreme Terrain Jeep Outfitters - ExtremeTerrain.com!

Hey guys,

I'm Phil and I'll be posting for ExtremeTerrain.com here on WranglerForum! We offer a discount code exclusively for WF members and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75, no matter how large the items are.

We carry a full line of Soft Tops, Winches, Body Armor, Bumpers, Wheels/Tires, Lights, Grille/Brush Guards, Exterior/Interior, Suspension, Racks, etc for your JK, TJ, YJ, etc. Let us know if you find anything on the site that you like and shoot me a message if you want to suggest any new products or brands!

We're right outside of Philadelphia, PA and many of you probably have our 2013 Calendar on the way to you! Hope you enjoy it. Feel free to give one of our Jeep Experts a call or shoot me a PM if you have absolutely any questions!

Zach

Blaqfox 12-13-2012 11:53 PM

Hey Mate!
Just wondering, do you ship to western Canada? and would there be extra costs for this kind of shipment?
Ta.

XTRyan 12-14-2012 12:56 PM

Hey Blaqfox,

Right now we don't ship to Canada, but that could change at any moment! Keep us on your radar for now, or if you have a friend in the States maybe they can forward it along?

Zach

4DoorCrush 12-15-2012 08:11 AM

Just wondering what type of discount you! give us forum members

jadmt 12-15-2012 09:03 PM

I pmed you.

XTRyan 12-17-2012 12:36 PM

Hey guys,

We offer a 6% discount code exclusively for active members of WF! It will still work even with our free shipping over $75! Just an added perk for being loyal forums friends!

Zach

gyramax 12-17-2012 12:51 PM

Looking for Skyjacker 2"spacer lift kit w/hydro shocks. I see you carry Skyjacker but I don't see this product. Do you have it?
I find it at Morris 4X4 and Quadratec but can't find it in your catalog.

gyramax 12-17-2012 12:57 PM

Looking for a Skyjacker 2"spacer kit with Hydro Shocks. I see you carry Skyjacker but don't see this product listed. Is it in your catalog? It's carried by Morris 4x4 and Quadratec so I thought you'd have it.

XTRyan 12-18-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyramax (Post 3113778)
Looking for Skyjacker 2"spacer lift kit w/hydro shocks. I see you carry Skyjacker but I don't see this product. Do you have it?
I find it at Morris 4X4 and Quadratec but can't find it in your catalog.

gyramax,

For your 2006 Unlimited, we have quite a few different lift options!

We do carry the 2" Skyjacker Poly Value Lift Kit. Also, we have the Skyjacker Softride Hydro Front Shocks as well as the matching Rear Shocks for 1-3 inch lifts.

These are a perfect match and will give you some nice tire clearance. Not only are they for the correct amount of lift, but being all Skyjacker products, they're engineered to work together.

We do price-match or you can use the 6% WranglerForum discount code. Hit me up if you need it and let me know if you have absolutely any other questions at all!

Zach

XTRyan 12-18-2012 01:18 PM

Sorry for the bump, gyramax, are you looking at our printed catalog? I just wanted to make sure so that I can verify that those parts will be included in our next version.

Thanks!

Zach

gyramax 12-19-2012 07:55 AM

PM'ed you with a picture, hopefully, of what I'm looking for. It is the Skyjacker Spacer Lift kit. It comes with front and rear coil spring spacers, bump stops and 4 shocks as a kit.

XTRyan 12-19-2012 02:39 PM

The kit you're looking for, we're going to get added to the site. We have all of the components individually listed, just didn't have it in one spot. Sorry about that! In the meantime, that kit consists of:

2" Skyjacker Poly Value Lift Kit - $153.95
Skyjacker Softride Hydro Front Shocks - $37.99 x 2
Skyjacker Softride Hydro Rear Shocks - $37.99 x 2
-------------------------------------------------
$305.91

vs. the kit from our competitors at $314.99

The 2" kit for $153.95 above DOES come with the bumpstop extensions, bolts and coil spring spacers. So, the parts I linked out to would build the same kit.

Hopefully that works for you!

If you have any questions, please let me know or call us at 800-988-4605, and we'll help you out. Thanks again!

Zach

Rolly32 12-20-2012 09:47 AM

Hey Phil, I just ordered a 4" rough country lift kit from you guys last week! Your shipping was incredibly fast to my neck of the woods in the deep south texas!

702cummins 12-20-2012 10:56 AM

Sent you a pm

XTRyan 12-20-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rolly32 (Post 3125552)
Hey Phil, I just ordered a 4" rough country lift kit from you guys last week! Your shipping was incredibly fast to my neck of the woods in the deep south texas!

Awesome! I'm glad we were able to hook you up with what you needed. If you ever have any feedback, good or bad, just hit me up and I'll take care of whatever it is!

Thanks again for your business and loyalty,

Zach

702cummins 12-27-2012 10:17 AM

Phil just placed my order Thanks for your help!

AK2006TJ 12-27-2012 10:52 AM

Hey Phil,

What kinda cost do you guys charge for shipping to Alaska? Myself and a few others in my area have been trying to hunt down a company that will ship either free or reasonably to alaska for a while now. If we found one, would definitely spread the word to all the other jeepers in the area and there are quite a few. zip code 99835. I know off the top of my head there are atleast two people looking for 2 to 3 inch OME/BDS or RCD lift kits (really any brand spring/shock lift). Thanks for your help

Jeep_Gypsy 12-27-2012 10:57 AM

Just got my top thanks for the speedy delivery, Phil.

hooked422 12-27-2012 11:06 AM

Can I get a price for 5 31x10.5-15 bf Goodrich t/a mounted and balanced on 15x7 ion 174 rims shipped to 28411 with lugs

hooked422 12-27-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooked422
Can I get a price for 5 31x10.5-15 bf Goodrich t/a mounted and balanced on 15x7 ion 174 rims shipped to 28411 with lugs

I mean 15x8

Chris M 12-27-2012 02:17 PM

Hey man, I ordered a bumper from you guys this morning. Do you have any idea how long it takes to process and ship?

Wish I had seen the 6% discount code before ordering. Any way I can apply that to my order still?

afd660 12-28-2012 09:22 AM

Ordered a set of ACE rails from you, got them in 5 days, thanks for the quick shipping..

htkrph 12-28-2012 06:55 PM

military discount on top of the member discount? lol

hollywd32 12-29-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afd660
Ordered a set of ACE rails from you, got them in 5 days, thanks for the quick shipping..

Gee. I order a set of ace rails and was told 3-4 weeks ugh.

jdmowery 12-29-2012 08:40 PM

I just ordered a set of 4 Door Ace rails from ExtremeTerrain!! Hope mine make it in 5 days!!

Rumble 12-30-2012 03:54 AM

+1 on the military and 6%!! Can I get a quote on 5 pro comp 7005 wheels 17x9 to 29456

Jaxon1023 12-30-2012 04:16 AM

Man I didn't even look at this. I just ordered a smittybilt src front bumper with black d rings. Love the free shipping but wish I would have taken advantage of the 6% discount. Will be ordering the rear bumper with carrier to match soon with rancho rs9000xl shocks so ill use it then.

dude33 12-30-2012 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XTPhilH (Post 3099715)
Hey guys,

I'm Phil and I'll be posting for ExtremeTerrain.com here on WranglerForum! We offer a discount code exclusively for WF members and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75, no matter how large the items are.

We carry a full line of Soft Tops, Winches, Body Armor, Bumpers, Wheels/Tires, Lights, Grille/Brush Guards, Exterior/Interior, Suspension, Racks, etc for your JK, TJ, YJ, etc. Let us know if you find anything on the site that you like and shoot me a message if you want to suggest any new products or brands!

We're right outside of Philadelphia, PA and many of you probably have our 2013 Calendar on the way to you! Hope you enjoy it. Feel free to give one of our Jeep Experts a call or shoot me a PM if you have absolutely any questions!

Phil

I just did my 95 YJ up . New bumpers s front and rear lift kit tire spacers fog lights and alot more .I love good deals and from my 4 inch left to bumpers Extreme Terrain had it all . these is my fourth Jeep I used all the other online Jeeps supplier and none of them are even in the same world as Extreme Terrain . I did a lot of shopping around and they still had the best prices . I was not happy with my rear Smitty built bumper and they said send it back no problem . I must add I never got my discount but I well get on Mike about that these guys got your back ..love the new Calendar and they always help you with any problems . Other suppliers had me waiting months for parts they had on sale but where back oder or out of stock Extreme had every thing I order with in a week . I must say when I called in with the rear bumper problem I was expecting a fight but Mike who I may add is the man said if your not happy let's fix it so my project moves on so when you need it they have it I also found if you need to talk to some one Mike the man thanks guys

dude33 12-30-2012 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dude33 (Post 3158908)

I just did my 95 YJ up . New bumpers s front and rear lift kit tire spacers fog lights and alot more .I love good deals and from my 4 inch left to bumpers Extreme Terrain had it all . these is my fourth Jeep I used all the other online Jeeps supplier and none of them are even in the same world as Extreme Terrain . I did a lot of shopping around and they still had the best prices . I was not happy with my rear Smitty built bumper and they said send it back no problem . I must add I never got my discount but I well get on Mike about that these guys got your back ..love the new Calendar and they always help you with any problems . Other suppliers had me waiting months for parts they had on sale but where back oder or out of stock Extreme had every thing I order with in a week . I must say when I called in with the rear bumper problem I was expecting a fight but Mike who I may add is the man said if your not happy let's fix it so my project moves on so when you need it they have it I also found if you need to talk to some one Mike the man thanks guys

PS tell Mike Meckley well talk to him Monday ..

Jaxon1023 12-30-2012 07:57 PM

Are you guys out until after New Years? I placed an order last night and never got a confirmation email. Figured it would be an automated email. Looking forward to my first purchase and many more