Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF Site Help & Support (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/)
-   -   Oops! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/oops-206164.html)

Doublebarr 12-18-2012 05:09 PM

Oops!
 
This morning I opened my mail to find this from AutoGuide:
http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps54559d4b.jpg

Now, last I checked, this was not Jeepforum.com. The only jeep forum I have become a supporting member of is this one and I thought I would get a WF sticker?

Beastmaster 12-18-2012 09:13 PM

:eek:

Lol -

Well, we get our stickers from a vendor who probably does Jeepforum stickers as well. HelenaAG is the main Admin now, just send her a PM with your address and she'll send you a new set. :redface:
(She needs your address since the way they normally send them to the PayPal address when you make a payment)

distortedtj 12-18-2012 10:04 PM

This message was also forwarded to her a bit ago. :)

Doublebarr 12-18-2012 11:18 PM

Thank you both. I will send her a PM with that info :)

Beastmaster 12-19-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doublebarr (Post 3120054)
Thank you both. I will send her a PM with that info :)

No prob, I sent her a PM last night giving her a heads up.

4Jeepn 12-19-2012 10:08 AM

ON the plus side I would keep the laptop they sent...

HelenaAG 12-19-2012 02:33 PM

AHHH shoot!

I am SOOO sorry. Looks like the mailing addresses may have been mixed up for the sites. WE run both sites. PM me your mailing address and I will send you some new stickers

Again so sorry.

Doublebarr 12-19-2012 03:51 PM

No problem :) It's all good, just funny. Wonder how many folks over at Jeepforum got WF stickers, LOL!

Doublebarr 12-19-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Jeepn (Post 3121321)
ON the plus side I would keep the laptop they sent...

I wish! That would be quite the surprise present huh? :rofl:

MCDavis 12-29-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenaAG (Post 3122255)
AHHH shoot!

I am SOOO sorry. Looks like the mailing addresses may have been mixed up for the sites. WE run both sites. PM me your mailing address and I will send you some new stickers

Again so sorry.

Maybe I missed this somewhere, but are you saying that the same people now own/run WF and JF?

MCDavis 01-26-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCDavis (Post 3155610)
Maybe I missed this somewhere, but are you saying that the same people now own/run WF and JF?

Hello?

distortedtj 01-27-2013 12:14 AM

Yes...and Pirate among many many more. Autoguide purchased this board a few months ago.

AutoGuide's forum list.

MCDavis 01-27-2013 08:14 AM

Thanks, distorted!

Beastmaster 01-27-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCDavis (Post 3280355)
Hello?

Sorry, I didn't see your post. :hide:

Glad you got your answer. :thumb:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 AM.