Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   On The Trail (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/)
-   -   WF Ride at Rausch Creek 2! East Coast Meet up! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/wf-ride-at-rausch-creek-2-east-coast-meet-up-206477.html)

GoldenSahara00 12-20-2012 12:57 PM

With the great success we had last year, with somewhere around 20 folks showing up for the first year, and the great expressed interest of all those involved, I think it is time to start planning for our second trip out. Same rules etc apply. I will be throwing some updates up on the American Jeepers facebook group, and if you don't get an answer out of me, Kenny, or Wes in a day or two, feel free to post up there.

JULY 19-21 is the date.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This will be the official thread for the Second Annual WF ride at Rausch Creek in Tremont, PA. Rausch Creek Off Road Park We will probably be running green and blues, the easier trails, with some blue blacks and of course harder trails if your rigs can handle it. Should be a good weekend of fun. If anyone has any questions contact me, Bear94 or InvertChaos for details. The date is currently open for discussion. Anyone is welcome to join us :thumb: If you know what trails you plan on running etc let us know. I will add everything to an "official list" I make so we can organize into wheeling groups out there.

You NEED:
At least one tow point front and rear
Working 4 wheel drive with low range (unless otherwise equip)
Spare tire (doesn't have to be a full size, its your spider gears that will want it though)

You SHOULD HAVE:
An offroad or more aggressive tire tread. If you are stock and bringing stock (road only) tires, I would look into picking up a used set.
Water, sunscreen, bug spray, your own money, etc.

Attendee list: + several Non-WF members (not on list)

1. Ryan, Goldensahara00 + ???
2. Kenny, Bear94
3. Will, Six
4. Wes, InvertChaos
5. Jared, JDeBlois
6. Drpinkydo - Weekend doesn't work.
7. Rob, ob269
8. Drew, Irongrave
9. Bill, blueskiesbill + friend
10. Gilcano
11. Alex - WindRider
12. Beard - Swiber - maybe
13. - allblackedout
14. - Bek1969
15. Tom - HeavyOne
16. Ryan - MAYDAY
17. - LANCO
18. - Valho
19. - The Innovator
20. - ??? 20wrangler31 (penn college 4x4?)
21. Ron- BLK2000TJ
22. Bill - green
23. hboy 828
24. Aeschylus
25. Snarf77
26. Carolinabound
27. Rwilliamjacob
28. Jstone326
29. Crosseyed Cricket - green/blue
30. TheGeak
31. Hubdeep -black/red
32. dadrunamok - green - weekend doesn't work
33. Valho - green
34. xj-boonie- Mike, greens/blues
35. Zed
36. Jersey Sahara - Evan
37. Valgerth
38. Proxy404 - Austin
39. Wilsonruizv
40. kyle - kpickens11
41. franco - audi 4A wrangler
42. Larjeep
43. Dunkin_D
44. Fishinfool
45. Hammerstien,
46. RemoJK
47. Steveo33186
48. Gixer86g
49. zx6r (maybe)
50. BigCole
51. 5150Rubicon
52. Allen099
53. MajRager - Eric

Bear94 12-20-2012 01:05 PM

Me too!

GoldenSahara00 12-20-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear94 (Post 3126266)
Me too!

Got ya. Still formatting some of the stuff over from the last trip.

Six 12-20-2012 01:18 PM

In..again...

GoldenSahara00 12-20-2012 01:25 PM

Yeah buddy, glad to have you! It is Will right?

Six 12-20-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 (Post 3126331)
Yeah buddy, glad to have you! It is Will right?

Yeah. The Jeep's been lifted since last time. I just need to work out this damn death wobble.

GoldenSahara00 12-20-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Six (Post 3126412)
Yeah. The Jeep's been lifted since last time. I just need to work out this damn death wobble.

Post a pic. And you can post up https://www.facebook.com/groups/American.Jeepers/ there to maybe get help with the DW. Or we can help.

InvertChaos 12-20-2012 01:58 PM

I'm in! Hopefully tummy-tucked by then. Ryan you should have permissions to edit the first post.

Drpinkydo 12-20-2012 02:48 PM

Count me in. The sooner I know the date the better. My work schedule varies, so I will have to request off. Look forward to meeting all of you.

JDeBlois 12-20-2012 03:32 PM

Ryan, Wes, y'all know I'll be there

ob269 12-20-2012 03:36 PM

I'm in!! Pending the date of course! But count me in!!

GoldenSahara00 12-20-2012 04:52 PM

Fellas, if your "committed" PM me your name and later on I will need your phone number for the "official list" that we will give out on the weekend for contact purposes. If you wish to withhold your phone number that is fine. We don't need anything now but a first name is nice to add to the list. We are glad to have you :thumb:

Thanks Wes. If we shoot for a later date me and marc will both be tucked, locked, on 35s etc ;) We are gona have a lot of fun this year.

Anyone running the turnpike out/ is near the bedford county or passing area who wants to meet up and drive out convoy still together is welcome to join me and my group who will be going out. I will be bringing anywhere from 1-4 other vehicles with me.

Six 12-20-2012 06:16 PM

I'm going to drive over that damn hill this year. Someone better be ready to pull me over when I get stuck on my bars.

Oh, and no Gonzo this year. Wheeling with a headache and hangover suuuuuucks.

blueskiesbill 12-20-2012 06:28 PM

Count me in and my buddy with an 03 rubi on 33's.

Bill and Ben. When thinking about date mid July would e best for us for a whole wknd gig.

I am sure we will get Ron on this too.

Irongrave 12-20-2012 07:07 PM

if i get my junk together by then I'm in. If any one wants to run harder stuff purple, black, red I'm more then willing to lead.

GoldenSahara00 12-20-2012 07:28 PM

You got it will, and good idea. save the hangover for the drive home! hahaha.

bill, glad to have you back, I knew you wouldn't miss it.

Iron, glad to have you along. If you get bored and Tom comes again we will send you two out together :rofl: he got a bit bored with us the second day... had to leave us.

Does anyone know if MAYDAY still posts up on here? We need to get a hold of him, he's a good spotter.

and we gota track down BEARD again. :rofl: wheres he at!

InvertChaos 12-20-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 (Post 3126987)
Fellas, if your "committed" PM me your name and later on I will need your phone number for the "official list" that we will give out on the weekend for contact purposes. If you wish to withhold your phone number that is fine. We don't need anything now but a first name is nice to add to the list. We are glad to have you :thumb:

Thanks Wes. If we shoot for a later date me and marc will both be tucked, locked, on 35s etc ;) We are gona have a lot of fun this year.

Anyone running the turnpike out/ is near the bedford county or passing area who wants to meet up and drive out convoy still together is welcome to join me and my group who will be going out. I will be bringing anywhere from 1-4 other vehicles with me.

You're not allowed to go to 35s yet! Why you ask? Because I don't want to be the only one on 33s :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irongrave (Post 3127538)
if i get my junk together by then I'm in. If any one wants to run harder stuff purple, black, red I'm more then willing to lead.

If Tom comes you two can rock the reds together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 (Post 3127605)
You got it will, and good idea. save the hangover for the drive home! hahaha.

bill, glad to have you back, I knew you wouldn't miss it.

Iron, glad to have you along. If you get bored and Tom comes again we will send you two out together :rofl: he got a bit bored with us the second day... had to leave us.

Does anyone know if MAYDAY still posts up on here? We need to get a hold of him, he's a good spotter.

and we gota track down BEARD again. :rofl: wheres he at!

Where's beard?!

Bear94 12-20-2012 09:14 PM

If I get some money I might be able to run Blacks and reds by then. But who knows, I may try them for S's and Giggles if I trailer the POS there. Lets stay off the greens though, my back still hurts because of those damn trails in july.

Ryan, what do you think about July 19th through the 21st? Also It would be funny if we went during Toyota Takeover again.

GoldenSahara00 12-20-2012 09:31 PM

I would almost rather not go during TT. Not enough camping spots.

Kenny will do dont wana hurt your back! You best come no matter what.

Wes... Fine. Fine. I won't have cash for tires by then anyways.

Those might work Kenny. I'm trying to figure out how much $ I can make in may and June. Lol.

We gota find beard!

Bear94 12-20-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 (Post 3128030)
I would almost rather not go during TT. Not enough camping spots.

Kenny will do dont wana hurt your back! You best come no matter what.

Wes... Fine. Fine. I won't have cash for tires by then anyways.

Those might work Kenny. I'm trying to figure out how much $ I can make in may and June. Lol.

We gota find beard!

I love leafs because they are so simple, but those green trails just sucked with them. lol

GoldenSahara00 12-20-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear94 (Post 3128143)
I love leafs because they are so simple, but those green trails just sucked with them. lol

I know I remember you telling me how glorious coil springs were when you rode with me over pizza rock ;)

Bear94 12-20-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 (Post 3128181)
I know I remember you telling me how glorious coil springs were when you rode with me over pizza rock ;)

Coils are great for going down green trails... Can't think of anything else though. :whistling:

GoldenSahara00 12-20-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear94 (Post 3128204)
Coils are great for going down green trails... Can't think of anything else though. :whistling:

I forgot you climbed pizza rock with leafs...

schnutzy 12-20-2012 10:30 PM

if yall will have me, i might be able to go. not sure with the wedding coming up though.

GoldenSahara00 12-20-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnutzy (Post 3128277)
if yall will have me, i might be able to go. not sure with the wedding coming up though.

Heck yeah buddy :thumb: honorary jeep!

Bear94 12-20-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 (Post 3128270)
I forgot you climbed pizza rock with leafs...

I could have done it........ Propbably not but ill try next time. lol

InvertChaos 12-20-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnutzy (Post 3128277)
if yall will have me, i might be able to go. not sure with the wedding coming up though.

Please tell me you're bringing the Jeep Montero again

Bear94 12-20-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InvertChaos (Post 3128349)
Please tell me you're bringing the Jeep Montero again

The Mitsujeepshi MonTJero.

GoldenSahara00 12-20-2012 10:57 PM

:rofl:

Kenny I am holding you to that, and everyone here will bear witness.

Bear94 12-20-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 (Post 3128388)
:rofl:

Kenny I am holding you to that, and everyone here will bear witness.

Im gonna try it. Ill take a different line though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 PM.