Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   Happiness is... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/happiness-is-206610.html)

DTM 12-21-2012 01:26 PM

Happiness is...

1 Attachment(s)
Happiness is when a shop finishes your build and tells you your jeep reached the top of the ramp and still can go higher.
I could not be happier with the quality of work and the attention to detail that JPi put into my jeep build. Their prices were very fair and I was please they did not nickel and dime me at the end. I took my jeep in for a few upgrades. During the build they spotted and fixed some problems ( I did not know I had) that needed attention. Most likely they have saved me some major headaches being stuck with broken parts out on the trail. I could not be happier with the work that JPi did!!!

Check out the pic. At the top of the ramp and the drive rear tire still planted firm! :punk:

suicideking 12-21-2012 02:05 PM

What all did you have done? Different lift?

87octane 12-21-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTM (Post 3129983)
Happiness is when a shop finishes your build and tells you your jeep reached the top of the ramp and still can go higher.
I could not be happier with the quality of work and the attention to detail that JPi put into my jeep build. Their prices were very fair and I was please they did not nickel and dime me at the end. I took my jeep in for a few upgrades. During the build they spotted and fixed some problems ( I did not know I had) that needed attention. Most likely they have saved me some major headaches being stuck with broken parts out on the trail. I could not be happier with the work that JPi did!!!

Check out the pic. At the top of the ramp and the drive rear tire still planted firm! :punk:

That's awesome Dan! Hope you can get sleep tonight before hitting the trail tomorrow. I know if it was me I would be having a hard time going to sleep knowing you will be wheeling tomorrow with new suspension.

Can't wait to save some funds so I can get the white glove treatment from JPi.

rkwfxd 12-21-2012 02:10 PM

Dan that looks great. I bet it will work on the trail even better than it looks.

JeepHerz 12-21-2012 03:18 PM

Nice!
:thumb::punk::thumb::punk:

DTM 12-21-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suicideking
What all did you have done? Different lift?

New fox shocks with reservers and CD adjusters, rear coil correction, rear bump stops, rear anti rock, out board rear shocks, stretch front end 1". JPi found a few unknown problems, like rear control arm longer than the other side, rear truss improperly installed by another shop, front anti rock not installed properly, a few welds here and there needing attention and some key bolts replaced with grade 8's, etc.
Plus my wife surprised me by having JPi install a Savvy gas tank skid!

suicideking 12-21-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTM (Post 3130623)
New fox shocks with reservers and CD adjusters, rear coil correction, rear bump stops, rear anti rock, out board rear shocks, stretch front end 1". JPi found a few unknown problems, like rear control arm longer than the other side, rear truss improperly installed by another shop, front anti rock not installed properly, a few welds here and there needing attention and some key bolts replaced with grade 8's, etc.
Plus my wife surprised me by having JPi install a Savvy gas tank skid!

Very nice! Those are some good mods! Wife's a keeper too! :D

Now I'm thinking about my crappy bolts. Should probably get them replaced with the grade 8. It's one of the many things I've read about and KNOW I should do...

ljorange 12-21-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTM

Nice Dan!!!! Can't wait to wheel with you guys again!!!

DTM 12-21-2012 09:15 PM

X2 John. We are doing a run tomorrow dec 22, Cajon backwards. Also we will be at Calico Dec 28-31. Maybe you can make one of those runs. Happy Holidays to you and Judy...

Moabrubi 12-21-2012 11:25 PM

Whose lift is that? Or is it custom? I'm looking at different some different setups to put on my rig and yours looks good from the front :). I don't know what I want to put on mine anymore :rofl:.

Gunner 12-21-2012 11:27 PM

I saw your jeep going together on the JPi live Stream thread. They do some nice work. Congrats and let us know how you like floating across the rough stuff.
Bob

yeeper5150 12-22-2012 09:58 AM

Very nice Dan! I saw it a few times as it was going together and it should work like a dream

JPi1 12-22-2012 10:12 AM

Thanks for the thread Dan. Like I said, we have family that came to thrown for Xmas, and I was going to try and get out this morning, but its not going to happen. You guys have fun, take some flex pics, and let me know your thoughts after the run.
Stan