||08-15-2008 01:46 AM
Any News on Bridgeport?
Anybody know? When is it gonna be open to the public?
||08-15-2008 08:10 AM
What is it?
||08-15-2008 11:57 PM
The Lone Star Trail Fest
& SWFWDA Fall Quartely Meeting
October 18-19, 2008
At the beautiful
Bridgeport OHV Recreational Area
- 300-acre OHV park, ~ 70 miles northwest of the DFW airport
- More than 20 trails ranging in degrees of difficulty – 60% within an abandoned rock quarry and 40% throughout a wooded area
- The Best Western-Bridgeport Inn and Greystone Inn (among others) are located in the city of Bridgeport
- Lone Star jeep club will be organizing trail rides – starting at 8:30 AM at the pavilion on Saturday and Sunday
- SWFWDA quarterly meeting Saturday at 12:30 PM
- Ice Cream Social on Saturday at 5:00 PM
- Member and Non-Members Welcome
- All Brand 4wheel drive event
- For more information, check out the “Official LSJC Jeep Events” form page at www.LSJC.org
- For questions please contact Chris Reed at president@LSJC.org
- Participants need to pay normal use fees
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.