Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   a good off road store (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/a-good-off-road-store-207348.html)

outofrole 12-26-2012 06:10 AM

a good off road store

I live near downtown LA. Is there a shop that sells and installs parts do a good job and good prices relative to my area???

Would like a go to shop i can frequent

Thx

Kaisertod 12-26-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outofrole (Post 3143311)
I live near downtown LA. Is there a shop that sells and installs parts do a good job and good prices relative to my area???

Would like a go to shop i can frequent

Thx

Hey outofrole,

I live near downtown LA as well, and actually drove out to JPi in Yucaipa to have my lift and big work done. It's a bit of a drive, but the reason I still think it is the best decision for me, is the relationship I have with Stan and really their whole crew. Not only do we all wheel together, but they are super honest and do top-notch work. The prices are competitive with anyone else out there, and you simply will not get better advice nor service. If those things are important to you (as they are to me) then make the drive, you will not regret it.

I buy some stuff online too, but the things that really matter I do through JPi. :thumb:

Jeeperformance, Inc.
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Suite B
Yucaipa CA, 92399

You're about t be flooded with testimonies about this place... just be warned :) It's worth the drive.

-Scott

PS, you should wheel with us too!! Try joining up with any of the runs on the weekends, great people, great times!

suicideking 12-26-2012 12:56 PM

Another vote for JPI. Nobody else is allowed to touch my Jeep.

outofrole 12-26-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisertod (Post 3143926)

Hey outofrole,

I live near downtown LA as well, and actually drove out to JPi in Yucaipa to have my lift and big work done. It's a bit of a drive, but the reason I still think it is the best decision for me, is the relationship I have with Stan and really their whole crew. Not only do we all wheel together, but they are super honest and do top-notch work. The prices are competitive with anyone else out there, and you simply will not get better advice nor service. If those things are important to you (as they are to me) then make the drive, you will not regret it.

I buy some stuff online too, but the things that really matter I do through JPi. :thumb:

Jeeperformance, Inc.
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Suite B
Yucaipa CA, 92399

You're about t be flooded with testimonies about this place... just be warned :) It's worth the drive.

-Scott

PS, you should wheel with us too!! Try joining up with any of the runs on the weekends, great people, great times!

Thanks for the info. Exactly what i was looking for.

I domt mimd the drive..well worth the extra miles knowimg i got a fair deal with quality work.

Gunner 12-26-2012 07:56 PM

Yeah I drive from Seal Beach to Stan's place for almost everything.

outofrole 12-26-2012 10:00 PM

Duly noted. I use to go to motorcycle shop for maintence, parts and gear way out of my way and never regretted to price and workmanship.

Hopefully this would be my go to spot for my rig

tkfx 12-27-2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suicideking (Post 3144254)
Another vote for JPI. Nobody else is allowed to touch my Jeep.

I touch your jeep when you are sleeping. :D

DaK 12-27-2012 07:37 AM

I use Rebel Off Road... Have had nothing but outstanding service from those guys. Very responsive. Contact Jason, if you don't know what you want, they normally do an interview of sorts to try to assess the best lift and components for you.

JPi4.0 12-27-2012 08:57 AM

Another vote for JPI.

I know for a fact that getting it perfect is our goal.
Give Stan a call.

jeff_in_rc 12-27-2012 10:25 AM

And another vote for JPI and I drive 2 1/2 hours to get there! Stan and crew installed my BDS 2" lift one day before PVD and when I went to PVD my Jeep handled SOO much better. They are all top notch, know their stuff, and don't mind working on my 24 year old YJ!! LOL

OrangeJKjim 12-27-2012 10:46 PM

Jeeperformance in Yucaipa is the best shop to use. I drive 40 miles and pass several shops to have them do my work. They are great guys and will always guide you in the right direction.

I actually created a sign on just to steer you in the right direction.

Gunner 12-27-2012 10:53 PM

LOL ya think we like these guys. My wife's gonna start getting jealous.

JPi1 12-27-2012 11:52 PM

Thanks to all our customers for helping us become the Shop we are today! We truly appreciate your patronage, and strive to become the best place to have all your jeep mods performed, and have the best Jeep specific store around. Thanks for all the positive feedback!

E-man 12-30-2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaK
I use Rebel Off Road... Have had nothing but outstanding service from those guys. Very responsive. Contact Jason, if you don't know what you want, they normally do an interview of sorts to try to assess the best lift and components for you.

Another HUGE thumbs-up to Bond, Jason, Taylor, and the entire crew at Rebel. They helped me build my dream Jeep and in doing so, made sure that I purchased the correct parts for my Jeep's intended purpose.

Very good prices, excellent install work, and most importantly, I trust them and their opinions and suggestions.