Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Canada Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f119/)
-   -   Anyone else in sask? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f119/anyone-else-in-sask-209973.html)

twixter96 01-06-2013 01:41 PM

Anyone else in sask?
 
Hey guys :wave: doesn't seem like there's many people from sask on here. If any people are looking forward to mudding in the pa area in the spring PM me we should set something up and get a few rigs together

The General 05-20-2013 10:24 PM

Hey, I'm from Regina...so yer not the only Saskatchewan member:)

Jeepin-MOAB-Style 05-22-2013 10:12 PM

I'm in Regina as well.......There has GOTS to be more from SK.......

Bangert 05-22-2013 10:52 PM

I'm in Alberta, about 2 hours from north battleford

Candyman8019 07-25-2013 07:03 PM

I'm in Regina too. Is there a jeep club around here?

The General 07-25-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candyman8019 (Post 4003360)
I'm in Regina too. Is there a jeep club around here?

There is SORA...sask. off road association. I'm not a member so I don't have much to offer other than that they exist. Lol

Dunejker 07-29-2013 10:54 PM

Hey I'm in the pa area

StizzoFoShizzo 08-25-2013 10:15 PM

Regina here too.

There is an INSANE amount of jeeps on the road in this city. Surprised there isn't more Regina representation on this board.

Dunejker 09-09-2013 09:13 AM

Same here in pa.., think 99% see pavement 99.9% of the time though

Hyteq Redneq 09-10-2013 09:41 AM

*Help finding Regs*
 
Hi guys, born & raised northern saskatchewanian coming back home to roost. Have a '97 Suburban with a 6" list running 37" TRXUS MTs with all the mods to make it souped up, safe & solid. Anyway, I contacted a garage in PA that the family has dealt with for years (so as trustworthy as I'm going to get not personally knowing any) as I am going to need an out of province inspection. When I told them about the lift they all but said it would fail so I am trying to find a copy of the regulations or their inspection parameters or something & not having much luck. I've only found a copy of the "Vehicle Equipment Regulations" from 1987. If anyone can direct me to something more recent I would really appreciate it.

Thanks & hope to see you on the trails soon.

Candyman8019 09-10-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyteq Redneq (Post 4444257)
Hi guys, born & raised northern saskatchewanian coming back home to roost. Have a '97 Suburban with a 6" list running 37" TRXUS MTs with all the mods to make it souped up, safe & solid. Anyway, I contacted a garage in PA that the family has dealt with for years (so as trustworthy as I'm going to get not personally knowing any) as I am going to need an out of province inspection. When I told them about the lift they all but said it would fail so I am trying to find a copy of the regulations or their inspection parameters or something & not having much luck. I've only found a copy of the "Vehicle Equipment Regulations" from 1987. If anyone can direct me to something more recent I would really appreciate it.

Thanks & hope to see you on the trails soon.

There are regulations regarding bumper and light heights. Take a look at this doc for an example.
Http://Reginapolice.ca/vehicle/vehic...ifications.pdf

Candyman8019 09-10-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candyman8019 (Post 4445361)

There are regulations regarding bumper and light heights. Take a look at this doc for an example.
Http://Reginapolice.ca/vehicle/vehic...ifications.pdf

Also. Google "sask vehicle regulations" for full detail.

Hyteq Redneq 09-10-2013 11:21 AM

Thank you Candyman8019.

I had found the Regina Police document & the google search you mentioned is where I found the regulations from 1987. I'm just worried that there were some changes when there was all the talk about changes 3 or 4 years ago.

fatmanny1901 02-26-2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StizzoFoShizzo (Post 4120257)
Regina here too. There is an INSANE amount of jeeps on the road in this city. Surprised there isn't more Regina representation on this board.

Ya I represent Regina. I have been bouncing around these last few years but Regina is still my home and I should be moving there in September again for many years. Anyone in kenosee area? I'm there this summer working at a camp in the park

paulandrewm 02-27-2014 06:17 PM

I'm in Regina too.

There doesn't seem to be a good place to off-road here. Or a good install shop.

And how come nobody does the Jeep wave?

There are tons of Jeeps here...

PrairieRenegade 03-29-2014 05:35 PM

I am from the Kenosee area. And I will look into the regulations I work at a safety inspection station. I am not on here often but I will try and remember, Myself and a couple co-workers usually sneak through the local park to see how deep we can go and we got around the height rules by finding jeeps with Sk plates because a safety isn't required for day passes :P

PrairieRenegade 04-01-2014 07:37 PM

I looked up bumper and light heights. Let me know if I should sticky the info. Any other questions let me know.

All measurements are to a level ground surface.

Bumpers:
Height must be between 15" - 22" at the middle of the bumper.
Width has to be a minimum of frame rail to frame rail for the solid portion.
Note: Do not weld bumpers to frames, any welds to frame are auto fail. Gr. 8 bolts are the way to go.

Lights:
Headlamps are to be 22" - 54" measured to center of the headlamp.
Tail lamps are to be 15" - 72" measured to center of the lights.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.