Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   Miller Jeep Trail Sept. 2 Tuesday (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/miller-jeep-trail-sept-2-tuesday-21015.html)

MrBash 08-28-2008 07:18 PM

Miller Jeep Trail Sept. 2 Tuesday

I'm headed Dove hunting on September first (opening season) and will be headed back home from Wasco on Tuesay morning. I would like to run Miller Jeep trail.
Meeting time is 11:00am at the Pilot Gas Station on Frazier Mountain Road.
Let's Wheel!!!!

Date: September 2nd
Trail: Lockwood Creek Trail and Miller Jeep Trail
Duration: 3 - 4 Hours
Difficulty: Difficult (Black Diamond)
Trail Description: Steep rocky climbs and breathtaking views.
Meeting Spot: Pilot Gas Station
Meeting Time: 11:00am

I'm headed over to hunting camp on Agust 31st so I'll be checking the forum until that morning. After August 31st I won't have access to a computer so I'll be at the Pilot Gas station at 11:00am on Tuesday morning. So far it's two Jeeps going. Post up or show up.

4point 08-28-2008 08:25 PM

How come you didn't invite us to shoot birds. :mad::D

MrBash 08-28-2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4point (Post 259282)
How come you didn't invite us to shoot birds. :mad::D

The hunting spot is a family secret :bottom:

4point 08-28-2008 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBash (Post 259283)
The hunting spot is a family secret :bottom:

Any more in that area, people will just drive down an dirt avenue and just start shooting until they are ran off. :eek:

MrBash 08-28-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4point (Post 259287)
Any more in that area, people will just drive down an dirt avenue and just start shooting until they are ran off. :eek:

I don't get it....

4point 08-28-2008 08:47 PM

An Avenue is the dirt road between the fields. Many who hunt these areas do not have permission to do so. The property owner or Sheriff will run them off.

I'm not saying you don't have permission to hunt where you are going, I'm just saying. :D I lived in Bakersfield for 5 years and was alarmed by the boldness of trespassers in Dove Season.

EDIT: sorry for the hijack, this is a wheeling thread. Have fun hunting and wheeling Bash.

MrBash 08-28-2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4point (Post 259296)
An Avenue is the dirt road between the fields. Many who hunt these areas do not have permission to do so. The property owner or Sheriff will run them off.

I'm not saying you don't have permission to hunt where you are going, I'm just saying. :D I lived in Bakersfield for 5 years and was alarmed by the boldness of trespassers in Dove Season.

I'm very aware of the trespassers. We have met witht he owners and have permission. The biggest concern for the land owners is leaving the shot shells on the ground. We pick up all shot shells, all trash and leave a bottle of whisky at the owners door when we leave. Life is good:)