Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Maryland Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f94/)
-   -   Need a Good Shop to do lift and tire/wheel package.. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f94/need-a-good-shop-to-do-lift-and-tire-wheel-package-210524.html)

TASARCTIC12 01-08-2013 06:09 PM

Need a Good Shop to do lift and tire/wheel package..

Looking to add a lift and shoes to my 12 Arctic JK. Live in Southern Maryland. Any suggestions on a good shop within a reasonable drive?

Hubdeep 01-13-2013 11:30 AM

Call Jeff @Adrenaline Offroad. He's a great guy and will work with you. Tell him Holly and Jason sent you...

Http://www.adrenalineoffroad.com

TASARCTIC12 01-13-2013 02:21 PM

Where are they located?

Hubdeep 01-14-2013 10:39 AM

Burtonsville, MD (Laurel)

Bullethead 01-25-2013 12:57 PM

If I may thread jack...I am looking to do the opposite. I have a 3" lift and 33.125 tires.

I want to downsize to 1" lift. I am not sure what size tires I would need, or what goes into the whole lift process.

Am I going to need a whole new lift kit? Also what tires do you guys recommend brand wise.

Hubdeep 01-25-2013 04:55 PM

Need? Do you Offroad? Or mostly drive on the street? Are you looking for mileage or handling? All-terrain, mud, snow? What lift is on there now? Is it a suspension lift or body lift? Lots of questions you have to answer first...

Bullethead 01-27-2013 11:46 AM

Sorry. I believe its a 3" suspension lift. My needs are easy, just mall crawling really. I plan to take it out in the snow and possibly on the sand but that is maybe 4x out of the whole year.

4wheelin 01-27-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TASARCTIC12 (Post 3200964)
Looking to add a lift and shoes to my 12 Arctic JK. Live in Southern Maryland. Any suggestions on a good shop within a reasonable drive?

The folks on this forum are very helpful. If you can state what kind of lift you want to do, most on here will give you helpful, friendly advice on how to do this yourself. Some might even lend a hand in exchange for pizza and beer.

Learning is all part of the fun of owning a jeep. Most lifts are easy to do.

New "shoes" leads me to believe new rims and/or tires. Again, state what you want to do, and we can help you with your objectives.

I personally dont own a JK. :hide:
But, I have been helped with information from knowledgeable folks on this forum.

jacqueline2013 01-10-2014 01:17 PM

Tires and lift

I am looking for a reasonable Auto place to put on tires and a lift on my 2000 Sport Jeep Wrangler. Trick Truck charges way to much. I have the tires and the lift. Please help! I someone know how and is experienced in putting on a lift and tires, is 4 PIZZA and 2 cases of BEER a good payment. :)

Note: I can go to: Mt. Airy, Frederick, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Rockville and Silver Spring areas.

Chilly03 01-11-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacqueline2013 (Post 7336185)
I am looking for a reasonable Auto place to put on tires and a lift on my 2000 Sport Jeep Wrangler. Trick Truck charges way to much. I have the tires and the lift. Please help! I someone know how and is experienced in putting on a lift and tires, is 4 PIZZA and 2 cases of BEER a good payment. :)

Note: I can go to: Mt. Airy, Frederick, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Rockville and Silver Spring areas.

Go here. Ask for Mike. He's the only one I trust with my Jeeps.

Appalachian Off Road -

Hubdeep 01-12-2014 11:15 AM

Adrenaline Offroad in Burtonsville, Md.

Adrenalineoffroad.com

thaimonkee 01-23-2014 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacqueline2013 (Post 7336185)

Call Jeff @ Adrenaline. I use him all the time.