Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   Jonesin (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/jonesin-210553.html)

Kaisertod 01-08-2013 07:36 PM

Jonesin
 
It's only been like seven days since I hit a trail, but I am jonesin HARD for some dirt and rocks :facepalm:... I may have to jump some curbs on the way home from work, sheeze... I am wholly addicted.

Maybe we need to setup a run for Saturday. Calico just won't do... any suggestions?

turdhurdler 01-08-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisertod
It's only been like seven days since I hit a trail, but I am jonesin HARD for some dirt and rocks :facepalm:... I may have to jump some curbs on the way home from work, sheeze... I am wholly addicted.

Maybe we need to setup a run for Saturday. Calico just won't do... any suggestions?

Amazing how quickly you get addicted to our wonderful hobby. What kind of trails you wanting to hit?

Jeff

yomondo 01-08-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisertod (Post 3201376)
Calico just won't do.

Calico not difficult enough for you anymore Scott?

Gunner 01-09-2013 12:37 AM

John Bull in reverse gear with no mirrors.

RadarRob2012 01-09-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunner
John Bull in reverse gear with no mirrors.

Wearing a neck brace, blindfolded, at night right?

Kaisertod 01-09-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yomondo

Calico not difficult enough for you anymore Scott?

Lol, I actually meant Cleghorn and was thinking about GOING to Calico... I'm delirious ;). Honestly, I didn't even notice the Calico thread, I was just whining to the only people whom I thought would understand... Lol. I'm signed up now though, gonna be a great day!

Kaisertod 01-09-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turdhurdler

Amazing how quickly you get addicted to our wonderful hobby. What kind of trails you wanting to hit?

Jeff

I actually don't really care, I *say* that Cleghorn wouldn't do, but just had a really fun day of wheelin with Lorie out at Hungry Valley... Truth is, any day of wheeling beats a day of most everything else. I think Armand said that to me once, and it sounded like a nice phrase, but wow it has become so true in my life.

I just love being out there, being in places I would never have seen or experienced if it weren't for my Jeep... Can't forget the crew here too though, the friendships really make it incredible.

LBrito 01-09-2013 02:43 AM

Someone break out the box of tissue! ;)

DaK 01-09-2013 06:30 AM

Welp suck it up Sally and come with us to Calico. Bring out that pretty Sahara.

I H8RDS 01-09-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisertod (Post 3202847)
I actually don't really care, I *say* that Cleghorn wouldn't do, but just had a really fun day of wheelin with Lorie out at Hungry Valley... Truth is, any day of wheeling beats a day of most everything else. I think Armand said that to me once, and it sounded like a nice phrase, but wow it has become so true in my life.

I just love being out there, being in places I would never have seen or experienced if it weren't for my Jeep... Can't forget the crew here too though, the friendships really make it incredible.

:flowers: It was a good time Scottie...I didn't say anything because my beach party is Saturday. I have a nice group coming into town for it. I miss my friends as much as I miss wheeling.

Gunner 01-09-2013 11:39 AM

Sure run Lories calico run then two weeks later you can do Turdfest. My Church group is thinking about doing Mottino Wash in Feb. If your interested I'll let you know. But we run monday thru fridays since we are all retired.

WOKNROX 01-09-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisertod (Post 3201376)
It's only been like seven days since I hit a trail, but I am jonesin HARD for some dirt and rocks :facepalm:... I may have to jump some curbs on the way home from work, sheeze... I am wholly addicted.

Maybe we need to setup a run for Saturday. Calico just won't do... any suggestions?


I know exactly how ur feelin....
I wheel most every weekend so if u find urself wanting to go wheelin...and want to run something other then the handful of runs that r offered on the forum then send me a PM or Email and ur more then welcome to come along ...lets go wheelin!

DTM 01-09-2013 01:37 PM

What??? Did someone say Mottino Wash. I've done that trail once and been waiting to go back...

I'm with you Scott. I got home from Calico, cut some more from my rear corners. Made a few small mods to the jeep and I'm ready to go again! Looks like I will be seeing you in Calico!!!

Gunner 01-09-2013 01:47 PM

Is Mottino very hard?

WOKNROX 01-09-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunner (Post 3204971)
Is Mottino very hard?

U'll be fine with ur setup...
U can get through it with 33s and no lockers ...a limited slip would be nice but not a must with good dooring....u will need at least 2 inches of life though...

I H8RDS 01-09-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOKNROX (Post 3204918)
I know exactly how ur feelin....
I wheel most every weekend so if u find urself wanting to go wheelin...and want to run something other then the handful of runs that r offered on the forum then send me a PM or Email and ur more then welcome to come along ...lets go wheelin!

Why don't you ever post up what and where you're going?

WOKNROX 01-09-2013 01:58 PM

Matino wash is a flat canyon with rocks...it doesn't have all the climbing like Calico....

I H8RDS 01-09-2013 01:59 PM

I know, but I'm sayin', why don't you post up where you go..you sounded bored with the forum runs comment.

WOKNROX 01-09-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3204999)
Why don't you ever post up what and where you're going?

I live in the middle of the desert so for me wheelin is like going to Walmart for most people...lol
Spur of the moment ....lol

But I'll start postin them upon thought...

RadarRob2012 01-09-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOKNROX
I live in the middle of the desert so for me wheelin is like going to Walmart for most people...lol
Spur of the moment ....lol

But I'll start postin them upon thought...

That's why I love Riverside. Everything's only an hour away. Mountains, Beaches, Deserts. I can be real spontaneous.

WOKNROX 01-09-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3205012)
I know, but I'm sayin', why don't you post up where you go..you sounded bored with the forum runs comment.


Sorry that's not the case at the all...I love going out with u guys and its always a pleasure to meet new people...but I have been bitten bad by the wheelin bug for a number of years now....and it doesn't help that I live in Stoddard Wells Vally were there's more dirt and rocks then paved streets...I drive over 30 miles to work
and not a single stoplight...lol
I'm a member of 4 clubs including Cal4wheel
I wheel all the time with a lot of different people and sometimes u tend to run the same trail 6 or 7 times a year....u know.

WOKNROX 01-09-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 (Post 3205103)
That's why I love Riverside. Everything's only an hour away. Mountains, Beaches, Deserts. I can be real spontaneous.

Yeah there's no doubt that So Cal is a great place to live with lots to do...

I'm at work right now and I can see the "Calico" on the mountains from my toolbox .....that like being an alcoholic working in a liquor store ...lol

RadarRob2012 01-09-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOKNROX

Yeah there's no doubt that So Cal is a great place to live with lots to do...

I'm at work right now and I can see the "Calico" on the mountains from my toolbox .....that like being an alcoholic working in a liquor store ...lol

Too funny. I'm at work looking up at the snow covered peaks surrounding the valley, and wishing I were there instead.

Lab Lover 01-09-2013 03:06 PM

I'm looking out my window at the homeless guy peeing in the bushes.......sorry, just couldn't help myself with all of you having such a great view :D

But there really was a homeless guys peeing on the bushes :rofl:

RadarRob2012 01-09-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lab Lover
I'm looking out my window at the homeless guy peeing in the bushes.......sorry, just couldn't help myself with all of you having such a great view :D

But there really was a homeless guys peeing on the bushes :rofl:

I thought you lived in a better neighborhood. Release the Hounds!!! Lol

Lab Lover 01-09-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 (Post 3205289)
I thought you lived in a better neighborhood. Release the Hounds!!! Lol

I do, I'm at work and in this beautiful town we have an abundance of homeless. We have a bus stop across the street and the homeless like to relieve themselves in the bushes by the courthouse. I see it often :rolleyes:

WOKNROX 01-09-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 (Post 3205259)
Too funny. I'm at work looking up at the snow covered peaks surrounding the valley, and wishing I were there instead.

He he ....rough life we have here in So Cal....well except maybe Lab Lover...she really need to find a different window to look out of....lol

I H8RDS 01-09-2013 03:38 PM

Every time I've done a day run, it's a 17 hour day for me between the O'dark 30 wake up call to the drive home after wheeling all day. Like 4a-11p. Is why I always like to camp. I love living steps from the beach, but it makes my wheeling life rough. Many miles on Joanzie and so much gas money. But, with that being said, I want to eat the bullet a couple times this year and venture out to somewhere I haven't been; even if it's going to be a 17 hour day.

I am in the process of gathering spare parts. The Rubicon will get done this year.

530ktm 01-09-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOKNROX;3205330well except maybe Lab Lover..she really need to find a different window to look out of...[/B
.

:rofl:

Lab Lover 01-09-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOKNROX (Post 3205330)
He he ....rough life we have here in So Cal....well except maybe Lab Lover...she really need to find a different window to look out of....lol

:rofl: I'll have to work on that :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.