Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/)
-   -   RedlineGoods GROUP BUY - Join now and SAVE UP TO 50% !!! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/redlinegoods-group-buy-join-now-and-save-up-to-50-a-211399.html)

RedlineGoods 01-12-2013 05:11 PM

RedlineGoods GROUP BUY - Join now and SAVE UP TO 50% !!!

Guys and girls

2013 has already begun. The world didn't end on Dec 21, 2012. Isn't it the reason to CELEBRATE?

Join our GROUP BUY and SAVE UP TO 50%!!!

The conditions couldn't be more simple:

Initial discount: 10%
Each person joining GroupBuy adds 1% of discount
Maximum GB discount: 25%
Minimum number of members for a GB to be valid: 10
Time to join: until Sunday, Jan. 20th

Join by replying in this thread stating your nickname and products you desire. It's THAT SIMPLE :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

TalkIsJeep 01-12-2013 09:21 PM

Wait, how do we save up to 50% if the maximum GB discount is 25%? Already discounted products?

redskinswin 01-13-2013 07:53 PM

LOL...that was my question. I only see 35% in discounts available.

jadmt 01-13-2013 09:34 PM

obama math.

RedlineGoods 01-22-2013 05:31 PM

Guys,

As for the discount - maximum GB discount is 25%. But it is added to our regular discount scheme calculated based on total order value. And maximum order value discount is 30%. So now, when you add 25% GB discount, then you get...

:-)

So now, when the maths is made more clear let me extend the GB until Thursday midnight :-)

Anybody interested? JUMP IN and ENJOY YOUR DISCOUNT :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

MistiC NiNja 01-23-2013 09:01 PM

is this for a specific product, or do we just list out what we want? I know its tax return time, but i don't want to ring off 4 things and the assumption be that i'm gonna buy everything. Guess i'll wait for someone to kick it off...

jadmt 01-23-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistiC NiNja (Post 3269298)
is this for a specific product, or do we just list out what we want? I know its tax return time, but i don't want to ring off 4 things and the assumption be that i'm gonna buy everything. Guess i'll wait for someone to kick it off...

I tried finding out a little about them and nada. They have posted on several vehicle forums.

jdambm 01-23-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jadmt (Post 3269404)
I tried finding out a little about them and nada. They have posted on several vehicle forums.

agreed interested but what kind of purchases. only history I see is on leather shift boots:nonono:

relyt 01-24-2013 05:00 AM

Shift boot store - RedlineGoods leather shift boots

I've bought shift boots, e-brake boots, and a steering wheel cover from them before, and the leather is great quality, and the shipping (I think it was from Poland) is really surprisingly fast. I have nothing but good to say about the company and the products. That said, I haven't seen any of their Jeep line. If it's anything like what I had in my Mazda, it is all worth every penny.

Redrammer99 01-25-2013 12:11 AM

I just installed a Redline shifter boot. Great quality and fast shipping. It also really helped with the TJ falling out of 2nd and 4th because of the stiff rubber shifter boot.

RedlineGoods 01-30-2013 06:37 PM

Hello guys

And sorry for my late responding.

This GB is not only a shift boot thing - anything we offer for your JEEP can of course be included here :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team