Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   If you are on your way to meet a hooker and you see people getting arrested..... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/if-you-are-on-your-way-to-meet-a-hooker-and-you-see-people-getting-arrested-212066.html)

Chili99 01-15-2013 08:02 AM

If you are on your way to meet a hooker and you see people getting arrested.....
 
Major Prostitution Bust in Polk
78 people arrested

LAKELAND, FLA. (970 WFLA)- Polk county detectives have arrested a total of 78 people during a four-day undercover prostitution investigation.

The investigation ran from Thursday to Sunday. It targeted online e-commerce sites where men and women advertise to commit prostitution and solicit for prostitution.

Of the 78 arrested, 18 admitted to being married and 31 had criminal arrest histories. Nine were registered felons and have a combined total of 339 past charges, including armed robbery, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, rape, stalking, and child abuse.

Officials say one man walked by two other men being arrested outside a hotel but still met with the undercover officer in her room where he opened the blinds to watch the arrests unfold.http://images.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/rofl.gifhttp://images.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/rofl.gifhttp://images.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/rofl.gifhttp://images.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/rofl.gif

CLICK HERE to View the Mugshots http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-c...1358248333.pdf

bbtj 01-15-2013 09:40 AM

As the saying goes, you can't fix stupid. When I was working as a leo, we got a call one day about some child porn. This idiot was proud of the kiddie porn he collected on his computer. He was showing it to social worker, who called the cops, and when we got there, he invited us in, and showed us the same kiddie porn he was showing the social worker.

RoadGlide 01-15-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbtj (Post 3230973)
As the saying goes, you can't fix stupid. When I was working as a leo, we got a call one day about some child porn. This idiot was proud of the kiddie porn he collected on his computer. He was showing it to social worker, who called the cops, and when we got there, he invited us in, and showed us the same kiddie porn he was showing the social worker.

We as a society have invited "stupid" to live with us. Back in the day the sabertooth tiger ate the stupid ones.

We get in the way of the gene pool thinning itself out...

PecosRiver 01-15-2013 01:31 PM

Our truck garage was on the outskirts of a "stroll" in Chicago. We used to keep lawn chairs there to watch the prostitution arrests on the weekends. It was fun to watch and we'd always sit there with the 3 doors wide open and a cooler of refreshment nearby.

My garage dog was a 160 pound German Shepherd and he was beautifully trained. I could leave the doors open in that neighborhood and that dog would just lay there until someone tried to set foot inside the place. With the doors open and the hookers in full flight mode, sometimes the unfortunate girl would try to hide in the garage. Big mistake. Picture a half-naked woman cowering in fear with a 160 pound freak of a German Shepherd standing over her while growling and drooling over her. They'd beg to be arrested when the cop finally caught up to them.

We lost King when the cops shot him after killing a burglar and he wouldn't let them in the garage. He killed the burglar and was dragging the corpse into his kennel and that freaked out the cops and they shot him 22 times. Damned scary dog.

Carlsbad0331 01-15-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PecosRiver (Post 3231821)
Our truck garage was on the outskirts of a "stroll" in Chicago. We used to keep lawn chairs there to watch the prostitution arrests on the weekends. It was fun to watch and we'd always sit there with the 3 doors wide open and a cooler of refreshment nearby.

My garage dog was a 160 pound German Shepherd and he was beautifully trained. I could leave the doors open in that neighborhood and that dog would just lay there until someone tried to set foot inside the place. With the doors open and the hookers in full flight mode, sometimes the unfortunate girl would try to hide in the garage. Big mistake. Picture a half-naked woman cowering in fear with a 160 pound freak of a German Shepherd standing over her while growling and drooling over her. They'd beg to be arrested when the cop finally caught up to them.

We lost King when the cops shot him after killing a burglar and he wouldn't let them in the garage. He killed the burglar and was dragging the corpse into his kennel and that freaked out the cops and they shot him 22 times. Damned scary dog.

Sounds like your dog was just misunderstood... They should have deputized him!

Chili99 01-15-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlsbad0331 (Post 3232029)
Sounds like your dog was just misunderstood... They should have deputized him!


serious

PecosRiver 01-15-2013 11:36 PM

We had an 8 foot fence topped with razor ribbon. The local kids at first would shake the fence to get him barking until he would climb the fence until he hit the coils of razor ribbon. He would then stick his head through the coils and give this deep growl that you could feel if you were within 15 feet of him.

There was an area chihuahua that could get into the yard and I thought that King would eat that thing, but they would play together like puppies. That dog was hard to read. He tolerated me, but would whimper in joy for my father.

The cops said that they couldn't let King eat the burglar and that's why they shot him. I told them that we fed him better than that and he was just keeping the body safe for my dad. I arrived 5 minutes after they killed him.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.