Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Forums are slow tonight... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/forums-are-slow-tonight-21210.html)

nvr-enough 09-04-2008 11:22 PM

Forums are slow tonight...

i don't mean the actually site, if you didn't get that, but theres like nobody talking, not even tiny!:eek: haha and scouts already in bed, what a wimp:flipoff:

so anyone wanna make a decent thread tonight or or we all gonna just hide and be quite tonight?:D

amy 09-04-2008 11:25 PM

I'm going to bed early, tonight. I'm beat. so, I guess, you'll have to make a decent thread by yourself. sorry, bud.

nvr-enough 09-04-2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy (Post 261541)
I'm going to bed early, tonight. I'm beat. so, I guess, you'll have to make a decent thread by yourself. sorry, bud.

wow, i feel lonely:( ima just sit here all alone, maybe unlimited will come talk to me...

foxinthemudd 09-04-2008 11:28 PM

don't feel too bad man. I once made a thread all by myself when I was working at a hospital... it was pretty funny though. :D

Unlimited 09-04-2008 11:30 PM

The three hot chicks of the apocalypse are all logged on....

I'm just taking a break from homework. I've got to get back to it. I've got to have my analysis posted to the discussion board by midnight. So it looks like you're on your own for entertainment.

Why don't you take this time to practice "Shift Key" usage.....
:D

nvr-enough 09-04-2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlimited (Post 261544)
The three hot chicks of the apocalypse are all logged on....

I'm just taking a break from homework. I've got to get back to it. I've got to have my analysis posted to the discussion board by midnight. So it looks like you're on your own for entertainment.

Why don't you take this time to practice "Shift Key" usage.....
:D

hmmmm, i'll think about it...on the other hand, nahhh, that would be too much fun and hard work:D:flipoff:

but seriously good luck on your homework:)

amy 09-04-2008 11:32 PM

I knew if I said I was leaving people would show up.

I really am leaving now. good night, guys.

nvr-enough 09-04-2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxinthemudd (Post 261543)
don't feel too bad man. I once made a thread all by myself when I was working at a hospital... it was pretty funny though. :D

it was funny to you or everybody? did you just like tell yourself jokes?:D

nvr-enough 09-04-2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy (Post 261546)
I knew if I said I was leaving people would show up.

I really am leaving now. good night, guys.

well you got some people, thanks!! and good night;)

tiny terror 09-04-2008 11:35 PM

Cain's sick tonight so he's already tucked in. We've had a bit of a cold rolling through the house (kids back in school with all those germ factories). And I'm actually trying to get some writing done. DeHaven's not getting where he needs to go without me.

nvr-enough 09-04-2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 261549)
Cain's sick tonight so he's already tucked in. We've had a bit of a cold rolling through the house (kids back in school with all those germ factories). And I'm actually trying to get some writing done. DeHaven's not getting where he needs to go without me.

yea, i've been feeling a little sick and congested since school started:mad::( but at least tomorrows friday :D good like with the writing tiny, i'm sure it'll turn out pretty freaking good;)

Scout 09-05-2008 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlimited (Post 261544)
why don't you take this time to practice "shift key" usage.....
:d

:rofl:

foxinthemudd 09-05-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvr-enough (Post 261547)
it was funny to you or everybody? did you just like tell yourself jokes?:D

I like to tell myself jokes :flipoff: