Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   KS: JK LoD Sliders and Trektop NX for sale. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/jk-lod-sliders-and-trektop-nx-for-sale-212401.html)

Stelter 01-16-2013 05:11 PM

JK LoD Sliders and Trektop NX for sale.

I traded off my 09 Rubicon and purchased a 13 Unlimited so I have a couple of items that I would like to sell. I have a set of 2 dr. LoD Rock sliders for sale. They have the zinc enriched powder coat on them which is suppose to help a bunch with rusting. They do have some minor surface rust in a couple of spots where they couldn't powder coat them very well. They are not scuffed up or have any rock scrapes on them. New these go for around $750 shipped. I would sell these for $375 if someone wanted to pick them up. I don't want to ship. I also have a Trektop NX for a 2 dr JK that was used for one summer. It is in great condition. Sell it for $350. I don't have any way to ship this item either so it would need to be picked up. I live about 2 hours west of Kansas City. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Oh, and if anyone might be interested. Also may be selling my JK AEV silver Pintler Beadlocks. I have all 5, but just thinking I want to go a different route (color) for this Unlimited.

tabber02 01-16-2013 08:22 PM

pics? :popcorn:

eton 01-16-2013 08:26 PM

If you can't sell the nx top local I would be interested - I'm sure I can figure out a shipping method.

Cosmic Charlie 01-17-2013 06:27 AM

^ If Eton decideds against the Trek Top NX, and shipping is on the table, I'm definitely interested.

eton 02-06-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Charlie (Post 3239403)
^ If Eton decideds against the Trek Top NX, and shipping is on the table, I'm definitely interested.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eton (Post 3237932)
If you can't sell the nx top local I would be interested - I'm sure I can figure out a shipping method.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stelter (Post 3237102)
I traded off my 09 Rubicon and purchased a 13 Unlimited so I have a couple of items that I would like to sell. I have a set of 2 dr. LoD Rock sliders for sale. They have the zinc enriched powder coat on them which is suppose to help a bunch with rusting. They do have some minor surface rust in a couple of spots where they couldn't powder coat them very well. They are not scuffed up or have any rock scrapes on them. New these go for around $750 shipped. I would sell these for $375 if someone wanted to pick them up. I don't want to ship. I also have a Trektop NX for a 2 dr JK that was used for one summer. It is in great condition. Sell it for $350. I don't have any way to ship this item either so it would need to be picked up. I live about 2 hours west of Kansas City. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Oh, and if anyone might be interested. Also may be selling my JK AEV silver Pintler Beadlocks. I have all 5, but just thinking I want to go a different route (color) for this Unlimited.

Did this sell? still interested in nx top if available - would need to be shipped.

Stelter 02-06-2013 07:48 PM

No hasn't sold yet. Still would prefer to not ship it and sell it to a member that is local if I could....but, I am keeping an eye out for a box as an option.

eton 02-06-2013 07:59 PM

nx top

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stelter (Post 3330866)
No hasn't sold yet. Still would prefer to not ship it and sell it to a member that is local if I could....but, I am keeping an eye out for a box as an option.

understood - is there a ups store near you? I believe they would pack it and ship it - I could ask the store here - how collapsible is it?

tae73 02-22-2013 04:28 PM

You still have sliders for sale? I have family in Manhattan and Topeka that could pickup for me with money.

akray21 03-08-2013 04:50 PM

Live in Kansas and am interested in the nx...

EditDisregard, got too excited and did not see it was for a 2 door, I have JKU... Sorry all!!!