Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Pennsylvania Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f97/)
-   -   Bumper / Leveling Kit install (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f97/bumper-leveling-kit-install-213804.html)

DozerJK 01-21-2013 03:03 PM

Bumper / Leveling Kit install

Hey fellow Jeepers- I have a JK and am trying to install the Teraflex Leveling kit and a Rampage front stubby bumper on her...

Noting that I live in Warrington, Bucks County (but of course will travel)...
1- Can anyone recommend a good shop to do the above install, or
2- Does anyone with the tools and experience want to offer a weekend day up to assist with the install for $$, beer and pizza?

I do like the idea of installing it with someone so I can learn about my Jeep but just don't have the tools or enough experience to mess around with it- which is why I prefer someone with the proper know-how...

Thanks guys/gals! :thumb:

littlethimble 01-27-2013 03:27 PM

Hill Side Rigs in Ephrata Lancaster county does all the work on my jeep. Call Jodi at 717 305 0432. Their website is www.hillsiderigs.com
I send all my family's Jeeps and 4wds there. Great service and great prices. They also do fabrication work. One guy from Philly just had some work done on his YJ.

jakbak 01-27-2013 05:45 PM

All you need is a flat driveway and a floor jack with jack stand s

audi 4A wrangler 01-27-2013 10:33 PM

I live in warminster and would be willing to help out. Let me know

DozerJK 01-28-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlethimble (Post 3285555)
Hill Side Rigs in Ephrata Lancaster county does all the work on my jeep. Call Jodi at 717 305 0432. Their website is www.hillsiderigs.com
I send all my family's Jeeps and 4wds there. Great service and great prices. They also do fabrication work. One guy from Philly just had some work done on his YJ.

Thanks- will give them a call today

DozerJK 01-28-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audi 4A wrangler (Post 3287618)
I live in warminster and would be willing to help out. Let me know

Appreciate the offer- will let you know if I decide to give it a try myself!

jakbak 01-28-2013 10:41 AM

If i m around ill lend you a hand. I have everything you need but the floor jack and stands.

JDeBlois 01-31-2013 12:25 AM

Let me know, since Im at college I have my basic mechanics tool set (craftsman 200 piece with all torx bits), a hi-lift jack, and some experience. I do all the work on my Tj.

If I'm not busy workin' on a friend's Yj, consider me in.

PhillyMike 02-05-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DozerJK (Post 3257135)
Hey fellow Jeepers- I have a JK and am trying to install the Teraflex Leveling kit and a Rampage front stubby bumper on her...

Noting that I live in Warrington, Bucks County (but of course will travel)...
1- Can anyone recommend a good shop to do the above install, or
2- Does anyone with the tools and experience want to offer a weekend day up to assist with the install for $$, beer and pizza?

I do like the idea of installing it with someone so I can learn about my Jeep but just don't have the tools or enough experience to mess around with it- which is why I prefer someone with the proper know-how...

Thanks guys/gals! :thumb:

If you haven't found a shop to do it pm me, my buds own a shop and they work on/own a few wranglers.