Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   What's for supper? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/whats-for-supper-21392.html)

ccain 09-11-2008 02:33 PM

What's for supper?
 
Tonight, I'm makin' a big ol' pot of Irish Stew... It's my Grans recipe... We'll see.

I has to be good, it has a whole bottle of Guinness in it! :D

4Jeepn 09-11-2008 02:38 PM

I think I spotted some left over's in the fridge, I have to work tonight, so it will be a dinner on the go.. how much green mold is too much to eat?

MOz 09-11-2008 02:39 PM

I believe we are having pork loin.....(mmmmm kinda bacon)

Barrie 09-11-2008 02:50 PM

Frozen store bought Pizzia.:)

HkdOnJP 09-11-2008 02:52 PM

me and the girl will be making tacos its only the second week of living together so we havent moved on too frozen life lol

tiny terror 09-11-2008 02:54 PM

I'm having Irish Stew made by a fella with an accent and a beer in his hand :D

4point 09-11-2008 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny terror (Post 263408)
I'm having Irish Stew made by a fella with an accent and a beer in his hand :D

There are so many responses to that, but none are right. :D

ccain 09-11-2008 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4point (Post 263412)
There are so many responses to that, but none are right. :D

How the hell do you know the pick-up line that she fell for?! :eek:

"He baby, you want a little Irish Stew?" ;)


:rofl:

Something tells me I'm gonna pay for this one!

h8nagn 09-11-2008 03:48 PM

I preparred a rotisserie chicken, some mashed red potatoes with gravy, and corn on the cob. But that frozen store bought pizza sounds pretty good!

Barrie 09-11-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccain (Post 263417)
How the hell do you know the pick-up line that she fell for?! :eek:

"He baby, you want a little Irish Stew?" ;)


:rofl:

Something tells me I'm gonna pay for this one!

I think your right.:wavey:

AzTJ 09-11-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie in Maine (Post 263404)
Frozen store bought Pizzia.:)

Ditto - but its one of those giant Safeway ones. :D

kg4kpg 09-11-2008 04:07 PM

Shredded pork BBQ with Maurice's sauce.

amy 09-11-2008 05:12 PM

We're having baked salmon, baked potatoes with fresh chives from our garden (the only crop that didn't get destroyed by hail) and fresh salad with sliced radishes and snow peas.

But, that frozen pizza is sounding better and better.

Dare2BSquare 09-11-2008 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccain (Post 263399)
Tonight, I'm makin' a big ol' pot of Irish Stew... It's my Grans recipe... We'll see.

I has to be good, it has a whole bottle of Guinness in it! :D

Irish Stew tonight,

Stewed Irish every other night... :punk:

jeeperman 09-11-2008 06:30 PM

Angel Hair pasta with a garlic and olive oil and white wine "sauce" with a just-picked red bell pepper and onion, with some crushed red pepper, basil, and oregano to finish it off!!! It was great! and really easy to throw together!:cool:

1BLKJP 09-11-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Jeepn (Post 263400)
I think I spotted some left over's in the fridge, I have to work tonight, so it will be a dinner on the go.. how much green mold is too much to eat?

Nothing enough Tabasco and plenty of time in the Microwave can't cure. :D

sgnellett 09-11-2008 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccain (Post 263417)
How the hell do you know the pick-up line that she fell for?! :eek:

"He baby, you want a little Irish Stew?" ;)


:rofl:

Something tells me I'm gonna pay for this one!

For some reason, I'm picturing Cain, drinking in the kitchen w/ his laptop, while Tiny is at the dining room table, making him fetch her beers, while she goderates on the other pc..am I close? :crash::rofl::firedevil:

usmc02tj 09-11-2008 11:42 PM

bologna and turkey sandwich with funyons...lol...still have not got a microwave in my room

1BLKJP 09-11-2008 11:59 PM

Footlong BLT from Subway. Oh, and Jalapeno chips.

distortedtj 09-12-2008 12:38 AM

Had some spagette *sp*. Kido always loves spagette night. My table and floors....dont like it so much. lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.