Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

"We're Back! (Fall Texas Spur)

3K views 58 replies 8 participants last post by  jeeptales 
#1 ·
#4 ·
It's a great ranch Tony Winkler (The Area JJUSA Coordinator) came down to our campsite on Friday and Saturday night to visit with us... He's a great guy!

I'll post the Photos as soon as I can and I have about 150 video to go through too.

Hey Scout!

Would you like to write the review for JeepTales.com on the Texas Spur?

#12 ·
Bring the pics on......Don't care about the writeup on here, I just want to see some pics of Scout and the other WF boys gettin their ROCK on. :D

#27 ·
Now that's what I'm talkin about Scott. Way to get some. Man I wish you could get out more. You look like you always have a blast when you do.

#28 ·
It's rare when I do so I make the most of it when I get out. :punk:

This was by far the best Jamboree we've done. The guides had enough confidence in us to let us try a lot of things that weren't on the "regular menu" and that's what make it fun.

Also, the Jeep performed great. Make sure and tell Joe that I couldn't be happier with the way it performs.

#38 ·
I know you do brotha and that's one of the things I like best about being with this board from the beginning. I love seeing all of you building your junk up and wheeling it whenever you can.

I'll make sure to do so. I'll be up at the shop tomorrow.

now that looks like a good wheelin trip. Great photos and fun obsticles!

WHat part of texas is this?
Ben, you thinking what I'm thinking? Maybe a March wheelin trip down to Texas to play with these boys. :D

#29 ·
I'm going to...

I'm going to plow through all the video and try to knock out the review to see if I can get all the stuff up on JeepTales.com in the next few days.

I know the Stuff from Ouray will be here any day and then I'll have even more content.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.