Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   Mechanic near Redlands? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/mechanic-near-redlands-215049.html)

Wheats 01-26-2013 10:56 PM

Mechanic near Redlands?

I'm looking for a general auto mechanic(legit,shop,insurance etc)as my daughter goes to school there and would like a trusted recommendation just in case.

Thanks for any replies
Ken

ih8philly 01-26-2013 11:46 PM

I've gone to Greg's Garage (Auto Repair Shop, Engine Repairs | Redlands, CA) for a while now and have always been very happy with the service. His prices are reasonable and he runs discounts on routine services pretty often. I highly recommend him.

RadarRob2012 01-26-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheats
I'm looking for a general auto mechanic(legit,shop,insurance etc)as my daughter goes to school there and would like a trusted recommendation just in case.

Thanks for any replies
Ken

I sell Jeeps for Moss Bros in Riverside. Our service department is tops. Of course it's slightly higher priced than a lot of mom & pop shops, but our work is guaranteed, and done by ASE Certified, Chrysler Trained Mechanics. Can't beat that. It's where I get mine worked on.

turdhurdler 01-27-2013 01:17 AM

There is Jpi in Yucaipa. Very professional shop, specalizing in Jeeps and a sponsering vendor on this forum. http://www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc

Jeff

JPi1 01-27-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheats (Post 3283188)

Thanks for any replies
Ken

If your mechanic needs are Jeep related, give us a call or stop by, if its not jeep related, I can help you too or give you an honest answer. We work on jeeps, but I'm also ASE certified, 28 years experience, and won't BS you.

Smokinjoe 01-27-2013 12:03 PM

I 2nd JPI just had some service done on tranny and transfer case last week and I drive two hours one way, Stan future customer lounge will have reclining massage chairs a beverage center a grill for burgers and dogs, cable Tv with sports package 10 flat screens a cool jute box, hot umbrella girls that will wash your jeep when service is done and a dog house for customers That spend too much and can not go home note 1 night Max!
All complementary as part of the JPI inner circle club.:dance:

Disclaimer ok I exaggerated a little about the customer lounge but the part about the umbrella girls is true:whistling:

JPi1 01-27-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokinjoe
I 2nd JPI just had some service done on tranny and transfer case last week and I drive two hours one way, Stan future customer lounge will have reclining massage chairs a beverage center a grill for burgers and dogs, cable Tv with sports package 10 flat screens a cool jute box, hot umbrella girls that will wash your jeep when service is done and a dog house for customers That spend too much and can not go home note 1 night Max!
All complementary as part of the JPI inner circle club.:dance:

Disclaimer ok I exaggerated a little about the customer lounge but the part about the umbrella girls is true:whistling:

Ok Joe, maybe a little exaggeration, its two flat screens playing off road videos, xtreme 4x4, and racing, two leather recliners, a pub table sitting in front of a fireplace to keep you warm and in the shopping mood. And that's all in the store!

RadarRob2012 01-27-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPi1

Ok Joe, maybe a little exaggeration, its two flat screens playing off road videos, xtreme 4x4, and racing, two leather recliners, a pub table sitting in front of a fireplace to keep you warm and in the shopping mood. And that's all in the store!

And free beer right? Oh wait, I don't drink. Dammit!!! Lol

JPi1 01-27-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadarRob2012

And free beer right? Oh wait, I don't drink. Dammit!!! Lol

Only on Fridays, after 5pm

RadarRob2012 01-27-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPi1

Awesome!!! Have to bring the camera. Lol

I H8RDS 01-27-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPi1 (Post 3284760)

Nuf said! I'm there :D

Wheats 01-27-2013 10:14 PM

Thanks for all replies, But I guess I should have said that it's NOT jeep related.

I shipped her car over in Sept. it's a 01 Hyundai Santa Fe. I do really appreciate the feed back and at least i know she can ask and get an honest opinion.

Thanks again
Ken

Smokinjoe 01-28-2013 12:04 AM

LOL now that's funny