Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   Southern California, Temecula Jeepers (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/southern-california-temecula-jeepers-215999.html)

Finn Sizzle 01-30-2013 08:30 PM

Southern California, Temecula Jeepers

Hello, I'm new to the area and looking for other Jeepers to hit the local trails. Anyone out there?

Aftahour 01-30-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle
Hello, I'm new to the area and looking for other Jeepers to hit the local trails. Anyone out there?

How goes it. I'm in murrieta there's a few of us around town. If your looking for more ppl there is a little group that meets at tj pizza place once month. U might want to ask socalchris for more info on that.

MeShelz 01-30-2013 09:30 PM

Hi -- from Hemet -- about 35 miles from Temecula

Welcome to the area. :thumb:

SoCalChris 01-30-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle (Post 3301390)

Hey bud. Welcome to the area and the forum. I'm up in Menifee. If your looking for a true jeep club. I.E. dues, monthly meetings, blah blah blah. There is a club called inland jeep freaks. Google them to see meeting times and location. They are all great people. I went to a few meetings including their Xmas party. Just ultimately not what I'm looking for. They do more 2-3 day runs in other states and in Cali. So if that's what your looking for have at it. Otherwise keep your eyes open on here for day runs. Cleghorn is a sweet few hour run for stock to the most wild jeeps. I just put on a run to Ocotillo Wells for the 4wheel parts poker run. We had 8 total in our group and had a killer time. What kind of jeep and set up you got?

SoCalChris 01-30-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeShelz (Post 3301668)
Hi -- from Hemet -- about 35 miles from Temecula

Welcome to the area. :thumb:

:wavey: hi from Menifee

turdhurdler 01-30-2013 11:35 PM

In Hemet here. Big event in Calico in March that I am setting up. Open to all wheelers. Check it out.

Jeff

2acrawl 01-31-2013 12:41 PM

Hello from Murrieta. Just watch for posts theres always someone going somewhere

Finn Sizzle 01-31-2013 05:40 PM

Hello everyone, thanks for the replies. I'm glad to see there are a good amount of locals with Jeeps. I'm open for all kinds of runs, mostly local day runs because of the kids, but there are always times to get away for a couple of days to off-road. I'd like to definitely get in on the runs you guys have upcoming, I'll be keeping an eye out for information. Is there a specific thread that everyone posts when they head out? I dd not see anything, prolly just missed it. Let me know, looking forward to meeting everyone

SoCalChris 01-31-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle (Post 3304893)
Hello everyone, thanks for the replies. I'm glad to see there are a good amount of locals with Jeeps. I'm open for all kinds of runs, mostly local day runs because of the kids, but there are always times to get away for a couple of days to off-road. I'd like to definitely get in on the runs you guys have upcoming, I'll be keeping an eye out for information. Is there a specific thread that everyone posts when they head out? I dd not see anything, prolly just missed it. Let me know, looking forward to meeting everyone

Not one specific thread. Just keep looking on the California area. The main page to get into this thread.

hwy1rubi 01-31-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Heading out to Ocotillo Wells Feb 15-17

vincer2d2 01-31-2013 07:17 PM

Hello from Corona! I haven't run with anyone here yet (had to bail on on Chris' 4 Wheel Parts run :nonono:) but plan to.

There is also a meetup group I have been out with once so far (only owned my Jeep since New Years) and its not just Jeeps but all 4x4s. We did Main Divide Road from Lake Elsinore to Corona. Was a blast! They go to Trabuco just to putter once a month, and have trips planned to Anza, Big Bear, and Joshua Tree (I'm in on the Big Bear for sure). Check em out here if you're interested:

meetup.com/score-explore

Aftahour 02-02-2013 04:50 PM

Me and some are meeting at the Ralph gas station of Washington and calle del oro. @ 9am then up to the wildomar ohv park

Coastie1 02-02-2013 10:09 PM

I'm in French Valley area and wheeled with a few of these guys. So far, everyone has been more than friendy and helpful.

Aftahour, I won't know until morning, but may be interested in meeting you tomorrow.

Finn, welcome to the area!

John

R8DRIZD 03-30-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Finn-

I just bought another Jeep about 1 month ago. I am in Murrieta and always go up saddleback ,Wildomar OHV, Calico, ??? We need to start a meeting of our own??? There seems to be lots of locals here.. Just a thought..

Anyone can PM me if you want to go on a day run...I'm always open :thumb:

Ogre22 03-31-2013 01:19 AM

Hey guys I'm in San Marcos and looking for some people to wheel with.

Finn Sizzle 05-03-2013 10:48 PM

Anyone planning on doing some wheeling in the coming weekends? Any groups going out I can join up with?

2013jeepjk 05-03-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle (Post 3717317)
Anyone planning on doing some wheeling in the coming weekends? Any groups going out I can join up with?

thres the big bear veteran run in big bear tomorrow that sounds like a good one plus i think theres a cleghorn run either this weekend or next weekend just jump in and let em know youre going ..im in riverside not too far from you ..

2013jeepjk 05-03-2013 11:41 PM

my 11 is the cleghorn run thats always a fun place!!

R8DRIZD 05-03-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle (Post 3717317)

Finn Sizzle-

Turdhurdler is planning a run up to Cleghorn on May 11th. Jump on the Post "May 11 Cleghorn Run" and let Jeff know you want to go. We also meet every 3rd Friday of the month at 7pm at Ultimate Sports Pizza on Clinton Keith in Murrieta to talk, Eat, plan trips etc...

You should join us. :thumb:

Nick

Finn Sizzle 05-04-2013 09:29 AM

Man, I have a Vegas trip planned next weekend with a buddy who is flying in. I was actually thinking about doing the Big Bear Jeep Jamboree that weekend, but had to pass on that as well. I have not done any wheeling since moving out here and aim itching for a run! I'll see if I can meet up with you guys on the 3rd week.

2013jeepjk 05-04-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle (Post 3718296)
Man, I have a Vegas trip planned next weekend with a buddy who is flying in. I was actually thinking about doing the Big Bear Jeep Jamboree that weekend, but had to pass on that as well. I have not done any wheeling since moving out here and aim itching for a run! I'll see if I can meet up with you guys on the 3rd week.

on may 18 were doing a jeep go topless day in riverside at fairmont park ,no wheeling but probably get to meet a few people in the area,the thread is"1st annual go topless day "check it out and come out!!!

Finn Sizzle 05-04-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013jeepjk (Post 3718477)
on may 18 were doing a jeep go topless day in riverside at fairmont park ,no wheeling but probably get to meet a few people in the area,the thread is"1st annual go topless day "check it out and come out!!!

Now that I may be able to do. I have to check and see if the wifey is working the night before. What time is everyone getting together?

2013jeepjk 05-04-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle (Post 3718625)

Now that I may be able to do. I have to check and see if the wifey is working the night before. What time is everyone getting together?

The details are on the thread and if u pre register there's tshirts and raffles

2013jeepjk 05-04-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013jeepjk (Post 3718635)

The details are on the thread and if u pre register there's tshirts and raffles

I posted on it so it should be at the top of the page

Finn Sizzle 05-04-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013jeepjk (Post 3718639)

I posted on it so it should be at the top of the page

Can't find it. Can you link?

Franke0189 05-06-2013 09:53 PM

Hi guys! New to the forums and just got my JK last month! I'm in menifee . Looking to get involved and maybe do some meets! I plan on going to the topless events in riverside. We should set up a hangout in the temecula, Murrieta or menifee area and just chill and get to know each other!

Finn Sizzle 05-07-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Franke0189 (Post 3727337)
Hi guys! New to the forums and just got my JK last month! I'm in menifee . Looking to get involved and maybe do some meets! I plan on going to the topless events in riverside. We should set up a hangout in the temecula, Murrieta or menifee area and just chill and get to know each other!

Welcome to the Jeep club Franke. I'm new to the area as well and there are a couple of events going on in May. I think there is another club meeting on Friday the 17th, although I can't recall the exact location right now. A few people on this thread are on those meetings. I'm hoping to be able to get there on the 17th.

Finn Sizzle 05-16-2013 01:00 PM

Is there a meet up this Friday the 17th?

R8DRIZD 05-16-2013 05:48 PM

There is a meeting tomorrow at Ultimate Sports Pizza at 7pm in Murrieta off of Clinton Keith @ the 15 Fwy. We meet every third Friday of the month.

Everyone is more than welcome.

Finn Sizzle 05-16-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8DRIZD (Post 3763050)
There is a meeting tomorrow at Ultimate Sports Pizza at 7pm in Murrieta off of Clinton Keith @ the 15 Fwy. We meet every third Friday of the month.

Everyone is more than welcome.

Yep, that is what I was looking for, thanks. I might be able to make it if my wife does not have to work tomorrow night....hopefully I'll get there and meet you guys.