Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Newbie Lifts (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/newbie-lifts-216549.html)

Trainr77 02-02-2013 02:24 PM

Newbie Lifts
 
Hey I am new here I bought a 98 tj with a lift but how can I know how much of a lift I have?

jeepsrgreat 02-02-2013 03:15 PM

Post lots of pics and we will try to help you out.
Welcome to the jeep lifestyle!

Tmstar05 02-02-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trainr77
Hey I am new here I bought a 98 tj with a lift but how can I know how much of a lift I have?

What kinda of lift did you buy? Usually it'll say when u buy a lift.

Pink_Percy 02-02-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmstar05

What kinda of lift did you buy? Usually it'll say when u buy a lift.

I'm thinking he bought a jeep with a lift already installed in it but no idea what size it is. Just a thought

Tmstar05 02-02-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink_Percy

I'm thinking he bought a jeep with a lift already installed in it but no idea what size it is. Just a thought

Lmao blonde moment for me. I didnt think of that haha. Yea that could be it. Post pics dude. Or maybe go back to the point of purchase and ask them if possible.

basko 02-03-2013 12:44 PM

I found this link to be helpful.

The Jeep LJ | Measuring Your Jeep Wrangler Lift


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 PM.