Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   Meet and Greet feeler (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/meet-and-greet-feeler-217010.html)

crittert 02-04-2013 05:39 PM

Meet and Greet feeler
 
:wavey:
I've noticed a growing number of wheelers in the Santa Clarita area and wanted to find out if anyone would be interested in doing a meet n greet at Game Day Sports Bar and Grill next to Magic Mountain. They have a huge parking lot for us to conduct gratuitous Jeep oogling and great food and drink. If there is enough interest I'll talk to Gameday and reserve us an area.

Critter

yomondo 02-04-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crittert (Post 3320692)
:wavey:
I've noticed a growing number of wheelers in the Santa Clarita area and wanted to find out if anyone would be interested in doing a meet n greet at Game Day Sports Bar and Grill next to Magic Mountain. They have a huge parking lot for us to conduct gratuitous Jeep oogling and great food and drink. If there is enough interest I'll talk to Gameday and reserve us an area.

Critter

I'd be willing/able to attend if it's on a weekend.

crittert 02-04-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yomondo (Post 3320708)
I'd be willing/able to attend if it's on a weekend.

Awesome. It would probably be a weekend.

castman2 02-04-2013 07:37 PM

Hey Critter I'm interested. May need a new place though. Game day is closed for " remodeling, menu change and a new name" according to their MySpace page.

cashcow1608 02-04-2013 07:51 PM

I would be there.

crittert 02-04-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by castman2 (Post 3321117)
Hey Critter I'm interested. May need a new place though. Game day is closed for " remodeling, menu change and a new name" according to their MySpace page.

I did not know that. Damn they just opened up not that long ago..

ZombieClownZ 02-04-2013 08:56 PM

We are in for sure, and there is always that tilted kilt place?

crittert 02-04-2013 11:28 PM

i wanted a place that would allow us to park all together..I do love me some tilted kilt however ;) I'll look into other venues. We could always do the Halfway House and run Rowher since its right there..hmm

castman2 02-05-2013 12:04 AM

At the kilt there is always the top of the parking garage? Just a thought.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 PM.