Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Got new lift and tires ! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/got-new-lift-and-tires-217090.html)

Citron wrangler 97 02-04-2013 09:44 PM

Got new lift and tires !
 
1 Attachment(s)
Got 3" sky jacket suspension lift with 32"s
Had some fun with it in the mud this weekend

Attachment 205923

SinisterWarWagon99 02-04-2013 09:46 PM

Well you gotta try em out right??? Make sure you got your moneys worth. Looks good.

Citron wrangler 97 02-06-2013 09:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
After getting the mud off

Attachment 206741

cctriesch 02-06-2013 09:45 PM

Hey that looks great. I'm on the market for a 3" lift. I think this is about right what I'm looking for. How do you like the ride?

lovethetrails5 02-06-2013 09:45 PM

Nice man I have green with black doors to different green tho

lovethetrails5 02-06-2013 09:50 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cctriesch (Post 3331881)
Hey that looks great. I'm on the market for a 3" lift. I think this is about right what I'm looking for. How do you like the ride?

Check out the zone 3 in lift its what I have

lovethetrails5 02-06-2013 09:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry about the same picture I'm posting from my phone but it's acting up

cctriesch 02-06-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethetrails5

Check out the zone 3 in lift its what I have

This is what I was going for.. I am absolutely sold now. You didn't have to do a SYE or associated options did you?

lovethetrails5 02-06-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cctriesch (Post 3331990)

This is what I was going for.. I am absolutely sold now. You didn't have to do a SYE or associated options did you?

Nope I just got the lift and shocks no sye or anything you can get an adjustable track bar if you want but you don't have to.

lovethetrails5 02-06-2013 10:04 PM

O and im on 33*12.5 with 15*8 rims with 3.75 backspace

Citron wrangler 97 02-07-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethetrails5

Check out the zone 3 in lift its what I have

Nice setup man ! Love the rig I can't wait to get out there and ride soon

mdavidc 02-07-2013 10:58 PM

Just ordered my zone 3" lift. cant wait for it to get here and start the install

mdavidc 02-07-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citron wrangler 97 (Post 3321847)
Got 3" sky jacket suspension lift with 32"s
Had some fun with it in the mud this weekend

What kind of tires are those?

Citron wrangler 97 02-08-2013 04:14 PM

Maxxis bighorn


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 PM.