Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   CJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f298/)
-   -   CJ-10 Lug Pattern?? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f298/cj-10-lug-pattern-217958.html)

GooKZiLLA 02-08-2013 11:23 AM

CJ-10 Lug Pattern??
 
I'm kinda curious and was wondering if anyone knew the lug pattern on a cj-10 truck? front and rear 44s. Thanks to anyone that can help.

sp33dfr33k 02-23-2013 05:45 PM

OKoffroad.com - Bolt Pattern
Sorry that was an old post but figured if anyone was lookin' this might help...

GooKZiLLA 02-23-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sp33dfr33k (Post 3410494)
OKoffroad.com - Bolt Pattern
Sorry that was an old post but figured if anyone was lookin' this might help...

Thanks for the reply. the answer to my question isn't on that chart though haha. I have already looked on that chart before. In all the CJ-10 pictures, it is some kind of 6 lug pattern and according to the chart all CJs are 5 x 5.5?? Also, the j-10 is not the same as the cj-10. if you were assuming that. Thank you though, i appreciate it.

sp33dfr33k 02-23-2013 10:53 PM

AHhhh... dam me... sorry bout that I looked at the "J-10"... DUH... Sorry GooKZiLLA,
I think OverkillYJ might know, or Defcon 1 too...

distortedtj 02-23-2013 11:07 PM

Wait...where did you find a CJ10? Or is it a cj-10a?

sp33dfr33k 02-23-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by distortedtj (Post 3412112)
Wait...where did you find a CJ10? Or is it a cj-10a?

Still searchin it out..!

distortedtj 02-23-2013 11:42 PM

Also....the bolt pattern is 6 on 5.5...same 6 lug used under the J-trucks and waggies.

sp33dfr33k 02-23-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by distortedtj (Post 3412241)
Also....the bolt pattern is 6 on 5.5...same 6 lug used under the J-trucks and waggies.

Thanks... I was loosin' it there for a bit..:thumb: and just looked at the first post where he said it was a 44... I must be getting too tired...

GooKZiLLA 02-24-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by distortedtj (Post 3412112)
Wait...where did you find a CJ10? Or is it a cj-10a?

I found it on craigslist atlanta. Heres a link.
1986 Jeep Diesel CJ-10

And thank you for the answer, i was driving myself crazy lol.

sp33dfr33k 02-24-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GooKZiLLA (Post 3413602)
I found it on craigslist atlanta. Heres a link.
1986 Jeep Diesel CJ-10

And thank you for the answer, i was driving myself crazy lol.

I say this with a smile, a laugh, and a little jealousy... Lucky bastard..! :thumb:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 PM.