Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   YJ Pics Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f370/)
-   -   J.e.e.p. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f370/j-e-e-p-218339.html)

RandomYJguy 02-09-2013 11:57 PM

J.e.e.p.
 
Just Empty Every Pocket.

I would like to see everybody post a picture of their babies, and roughly how much you have invested into it. :)

Sativa 02-10-2013 12:41 AM

http://puu.sh/1ZZ3H


Have about $100 into her so far.... So much right? Just picked her up about 3 weeks ago.

redneckbrat 02-10-2013 10:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've put about 500 in, about to put 5-600 more. After it was stolen I have to replace the stereo and winch.

bruceandjo95yj 02-10-2013 10:36 AM

Paid 2k...got about 5k in here after that...

camarozz 02-10-2013 10:56 AM

Bought it for $2200, $300 to repair the Peugeot (completely stupid thing to do) and after a month had to replace that with an AX15 so another $300. Had to replace the axles, $300, hard top $200, radiator $200, misc parts and fluids so at least another $300.

zombiechief 02-10-2013 12:15 PM

I got mine for $2300. I've put in about $3000 on top of that now. The most expensive things I have bought were the 4" suspension lift and hardtop I just picked up. She's almost a brand new Jeep now...LOL

Turtle69 02-10-2013 03:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Paid $8100 from NewWestminster to Pr.Rupert BC It came cute and I'm a girly girl so I put the Lashes on ;P I love it too much right now to get rough with him, and I can't afford it, but when I can! A lift and tow package and beefy tires are at the top of my list & a Subwoofer/amp for the center console ! And hopefully a few trips to Wrangler weeks to learn all the tricks of climbing and Wheeling!

JACK3D 02-10-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtle69
Paid $8100 from NewWestminster to Pr.Rupert BC It came cute and I'm a girly girl so I put the Lashes on ;P I love it too much right now to get rough with him, and I can't afford it, but when I can! A lift and tow package and beefy tires are at the top of my list & a Subwoofer/amp for the center console ! And hopefully a few trips to Wrangler weeks to learn all the tricks of climbing and Wheeling!

Yikes.... Eyelashes on a jeep? That makes my stomach turn... But to each their own

sinbob 02-10-2013 03:50 PM

:eek: about 25 grand

dustinwilcoxson 02-10-2013 04:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Traded a trailer for the jeep and have about 7K in right now and alot more coming lok

Attachment 208231



Attachment 208232



Attachment 208233

rykemc 02-10-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinbob
:eek: about 25 grand

Ok good deal!!!!! I thought I was the only one that had gone over board. 15,000 in mine........ SO FAR :)

Gunz n tractorz 02-10-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustinwilcoxson
Traded a trailer for the jeep and have about 7K in right now and alot more coming lok

How do you like your tires? Are hey loud on the road? How long do they last?

Gunz n tractorz 02-10-2013 06:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 208320

Cost-4500 and about another $1250 in it. More money to be put into in summer when I get out of school and start working. Can't wait!

YJ fanatic 02-10-2013 07:19 PM

79 Attachment(s)
Bought it for $2400. Had to replace the frame a year later and did an engine swap at the same time. With all of the stuff I've bought for it, I'm guessing I'm in it for around $10k-12k.

Attachment 208341

dabolt55 02-10-2013 07:29 PM

8,500 for mine with maybe around 2,500 into it for personal mods. Just noticed this was a YJ thread, hope you don't mind ??

Gunz n tractorz 02-10-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabolt55
8,500 for mine with maybe around 2,500 into it for personal mods. Just noticed this was a YJ thread, hope you don't mind ??

I don't care I don't think the others do either. I post in the tj threads sometimes.

Sativa 02-10-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabolt55 (Post 3349241)
8,500 for mine with maybe around 2,500 into it for personal mods. Just noticed this was a YJ thread, hope you don't mind ??

Its all good until someone posts a Honda

AMP'd 02-10-2013 08:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bought her for 4k. I've put about another k into her and im going to need to put about another $600 into her soon for some new shoes.

RandomYJguy 02-10-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sativa (Post 3349337)
Its all good until someone posts a Honda


Dont tempt me ;)

jp2611 02-10-2013 09:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well since no one cares this is a YJ thread here is a different shot of my TJ, from yesterday when I got home from wheelin' at Bundy Hill in MI. My '04 and yeah I am in about $3500 per year including cost 4 sets of tires and Mods

Gunz n tractorz 02-10-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sativa

Its all good until someone posts a Honda

Don't knock on Honda too bad.

Gunz n tractorz 02-10-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp2611
Well since no one cares this is a YJ thread here is a different shot of my TJ, from yesterday when I got home from wheelin' at Bundy Hill in MI. My '04 and yeah I am in about $3500 per year including cost 4 sets of tires and Mods

Why so many tires?

91jeepster 02-10-2013 09:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bought it about 3 months ago Paid $2400 but had to replace rear diff gear and houseing which set me back about $400. Also had to have the linkage cables adjusted which was about a $100. Overall about $3000 with replaced exhaust. Best toy I have had so far.

Attachment 208411

jp2611 02-10-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunz n tractorz (Post 3349730)
Why so many tires?

160k miles latest set is only 4 months old..usually get about 50K from a set

Gunz n tractorz 02-10-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp2611

160k miles latest set is only 4 months old..usually get about 50K from a set

What kind do you have now? What kind did you have?

jp2611 02-10-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunz n tractorz (Post 3349802)
What kind do you have now? What kind did you have?

Came with Goodyears, lasted about 8 months went to BFG all terrains...ran 3 sets and after the great reviews on here for the Duratracs I thought I would give them a chance....very happy with the switch..as good as my BFGs were the Duratracs are that much better

Neffco 02-10-2013 11:01 PM

Paid 1500$ w/ busted t case and topless. Spent 600$ on rebuilt t case, 500$ lift and shocks, 500$ Craigslist tires on ultra rims, 50$ bikini top, built my own rear bumper and spare tire swing mount 0$, tore off ugly stock front cow pusher and plastic jeep dealie, replaced with diamond plate for winch 0$, looks like I found a fellow member willing to trade family roll bar for sport bar 0$. Right around 3200$ now but I'm still topless. Looking at frameless top 500$ 2150 mc carb is in the future as well so 4000$ if I don't have any unexpected issues. Wish I could post a pic.

Neffco 02-10-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neffco (Post 3350331)
Paid 1500$ w/ busted t case and topless. Spent 600$ on rebuilt t case, 500$ lift and shocks, 500$ Craigslist tires on ultra rims, 50$ bikini top, built my own rear bumper and spare tire swing mount 0$, tore off ugly stock front cow pusher and plastic jeep dealie, replaced with diamond plate for winch 0$, looks like I found a fellow member willing to trade family roll bar for sport bar 0$. Right around 3200$ now but I'm still topless. Looking at frameless top 500$ 2150 mc carb is in the future as well so 4000$ if I don't have any unexpected issues. Wish I could post a pic.

1360557306.jpg Photo by NEFFCO | Photobucket

I am trying a pic from photobucket

Anepyer4964 02-11-2013 12:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
$4000 purchase price, about $3000 into it so far .... Lift, stereo system, wheels & tires! Wanna do tube fenders & bumpers & winch & so on and so forth.... Hahaha!

Attachment 208495

cRaZy888 02-11-2013 12:06 AM

Paid $2800, up to about $6000 total with all the parts.
Entirely new suspension, steering, brakes, cooling system.
New bumper, stereo/speakers, lift kit, hardtop, center console, dual batteries, cold air intake, full exhaust header to tip.
Painted entire chassis, axles, body, suspension/steering.
5 used Pro Comp wheels, 5 new General Grabbers on the way.
Cylinder head just rebuilt, along with lots of engine bay cleaning/painting.
It pays to do your own work!

Here is what she looks like today, will be sitting on the new wheels within a week or so.
http://images2.snapfish.com/23232323...3B974336nu0mrj


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.